Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS update - Same IF article - Diljeet asks akir to jump off the railing. ANgad finally says sorry to him. Diljeet asks akir to get down and he is saved. Reporter said kya nagad sahiba ke dil mein ghar kar jaayega. Nahi chayeh bhai hume ye sab. Yogi iv - main sirf yeh dekhna chahta tha ki akir mujse kitna pyar karta hai.

Now they have made daljeet the worst. Wow.

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜–

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Teri Meri Doriyaann: Diljit Demands On Taking Akeer With Him, Sahiba & Angad Lose Their Temper | SBB - YouTubeDiljeet takes akir with him after all jumping drama. Manveer and Chachi started blaming sahiba that sab iski wajah se hua hai. Angad is very angry said ki main diljeet ko maar doonga , sahiba stops him. brars started blaming that she kept akir away and did his upbringing with a mental person.

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Now they have made daljeet the worst. Wow.

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜–

yes..and in all this its a child who suffers sab apne apne ego ke chakkar mein ek bacche ki jaan zokham mein daal rahe hai and its more sickening is this ph who shows this

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
With making diljeet negative this ph ne ek teer se do nishana maara hai. Angad ko hero bana diya aur sahiba ko doormat and uska blaming session chalu hai. Ammu panic attack kyon nahi aata bhai. Itna sab ho gaya but she is not reacting. Looks like sirf akale mein hi panic attack aata hai. Ab sahiba BM mein rahegi jab tak akir nahi mil jaata hai.Please inke kapde koi badal do
Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

With making diljeet negative this ph ne ek teer se do nishana maara hai. Angad ko hero bana diya aur sahiba ko doormat and uska blaming session chalu hai. Ammu panic attack kyon nahi aata bhai. Itna sab ho gaya but she is not reacting. Looks like sirf akale mein hi panic attack aata hai. Ab sahiba BM mein rahegi jab tak akir nahi mil jaata hai.Please inke kapde koi badal do

bikul sahika behen..yeh ek pathar se do panchi mara hai..Anagad automatically hero ban gaya , sahiba criminal jiss ne apne maayke na jaake ek random stranger pe trust kar diya aur uska natija saamne hai aur ab sahiba jab tak akeer nahi aata BM mein rahegi..

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Haven't seen the episode but based on the written update and what everyone is saying more torture for Sahiba to come from Brars. Now she will feel guilty for trusting Diljeet. I don't understand why she doesn't tell the Brars that she did tell Angad that she is pregnant πŸ™„.

I usually don't say this but I feel like they should just kill her whilst she tries to save Akir or something as she has been through a lot as I don't see them making her strong.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

apunji 😳😳😳😳intna Gussa angad pe , Shanth rakheyye Chatta maregi Sahiba wait or he will do rotations shimapuri to pagal masion . But Naaaa D is not re .πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Of course she will she’s the doormat of the century. I said she’s better off with D. but usko kaha se yeh samaj me ayega. She enjoys the torture of pagal mansion. So what can we do.
Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Simiyy

Haven't seen the episode but based on the written update and what everyone is saying more torture for Sahiba to come from Brars. Now she will feel guilty for trusting Diljeet. I don't understand why she doesn't tell the Brars that she did tell Angad that she is pregnant πŸ™„.

I usually don't say this but I feel like they should just kill her whilst she tries to save Akir or something as she has been through a lot as I don't see them making her strong.

behen dontbexpect she will tell..jiss tarah se keerat ne diljeet ka chehra bhul gayi ..uss tarah se sahiba bhi bhul jaayegi ki uss ne angad ko call karke bola tha

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krish58

behen dontbexpect she will tell..jiss tarah se keerat ne diljeet ka chehra bhul gayi ..uss tarah se sahiba bhi bhul jaayegi ki uss ne angad ko call karke bola tha

exactly!! They made everyone forget so many things ek call Kya cheez hai. smiley37
Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

exactly!! They made everyone forget so many things ek call Kya cheez hai. smiley37

yes ..for them ek call toh choti moti bhul ne ki chizz bahut important nahi hai...

Tum kya jaano viewers babu ek chizz bhul ne keemat kya hoti hai