Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

I think Tmd is worse than all of them combined because they might have terrible storyline but do not glorify male leads and abusive in laws who commit crimes and domestic abuse relentlessly.

But Bhagya is on Zee not Colors. And I don't think too many people watch Naagin anymore. It struggles to get ratings past 1.5 when they used to rule charts few seasons ago.

Sorry, my bad. I thought bhagya was on Colors. 😅

TMD is the worst show than all ITV shows combined. That's why I don't watch it anymore.

I am planning to shift to OTT platform.

Not ITV. I will give a chance to Krishna Mohini but let's see.

I don't trust colors.

But shitara is worst.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I expected Sahiba to full on blast the Brars.

The Brars are like he is out blood etc- she should tell them all how she did tell Angad but he told her not to contact her ever again and now he wants to have Akeer.

I do feel bad to diljeet as he genuinely loves Akeer but obviously to glorify Angad they will make him bad.

I seen on twitter people are saying Sahiba is wrong etc there is seriously something wrong with them as she did tell Angad.

Now as Vanku new show is coming I feel they will finish this one off.

She did not reply back to his hiding child claim because writers are trying to make us believe that she hid the child on purpose from Angad. Angad immediately defended himself about not knowing about his mummas crimes (which he supports regardless) but Sahiba stayed silent because writers are pushing the theory that Sahiba kept him away on purpose and Angad is the better man. They are even saying in offscreen ivs that Sahiba kept child away but Angad won't. ( he will just support Manveer when she plots and gets Sahiba arrested). Essentially you have to realize any mistake or crimes Angad and Brars do , it is everyone else's fault and everyone else should suffer for their crimes.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I expected Sahiba to full on blast the Brars.

The Brars are like he is out blood etc- she should tell them all how she did tell Angad but he told her not to contact her ever again and now he wants to have Akeer.

I do feel bad to diljeet as he genuinely loves Akeer but obviously to glorify Angad they will make him bad.

I seen on twitter people are saying Sahiba is wrong etc there is seriously something wrong with them as she did tell Angad.

Now as Vanku new show is coming I feel they will finish this one off.

They are not even interested in writing for TMD anymore. They are just squeezing money. That's it.

There is no connection between any episodes.

But some people will still watch it. I feel for them.

They are trapped into watching negativity.

But they are addicted. As they say People tend to get attracted towards negativity much more than positivity.

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

They are not even interested in writing for TMD anymore. They are just squeezing money. That's it.

There is no connection between any episodes.

But some people will still watch it. I feel for them.

They are trapped into watching negativity.

But they are addicted. As they say People tend to get attracted towards negativity much more than positivity.

A couple of weeks ago my mum and masis were sat down talking about the different shows they watch. They said that TMD had the most potential but they completely ruined it buy bringing a leap and coping another show. They said so much could have happened with 3 brother and 3 sisters story. Now it's nobody's story.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6p64nvsEn8 IF did apni alag hi duniya mein rehti hai. Diljeet won't leave akeer . Any way the sauda is very cheap for Angad , Sahiba ke badle akir ko

Teri Meri Doriyaann LATEST UPDATE | Akeer के बदले दलजीत माँगेगा Angad से Sahiba को | 8th MAY 2024 (youtube.com)

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

actor playing diljeet has shared the same article few minutes back....it seems true
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is what that dumbass precap means? And Akir will obviously automatically go with Diljeet Sahiba. If Diljeet how can Akir stay with Angad tf.

Kuchh bhi to glorify men who consistently abuse wives instead of just making them less abusive. We are supposed to jump that he did not let Diljeet take Sahiba so he can torture her and audience till show ends.

Who is Angad to donate Sahiba first of all? All normal men become creepy criminals so Angad can become hero? Why will Sahiba leave Akir and go with Diljeet? Why will Akir stay with Angad?

End this trash before we have to suffer through Angad lecturing Diljeet about aurat ki izzat and all.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

This is what that dumbass precap means? And Akir will obviously automatically go with Diljeet Sahiba. If Diljeet how can Akir stay with Angad tf.

Kuchh bhi to glorify men who consistently abuse wives instead of just making them less abusive. We are supposed to jump that he did not let Diljeet take Sahiba so he can torture her and audience till show ends.

Who is Angad to donate Sahiba first of all? All normal men become creepy criminals so Angad can become hero? Why will Sahiba leave Akir and go with Diljeet? Why will Akir stay with Angad?

End this trash before we have to suffer through Angad lecturing Diljeet about aurat ki izzat and all.

It's actually disgusting if they are really going to do this!

Sahiba will be shocked, Angad will save her, her feelings will rekindle, more abuse on the way for her erghhh its too much!