Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6sY1DDPHaF/?igsh=MWwxbnA4eG85cGtnNw==

Hadd hi hogyi ...mele mein mili thi keerat diljeet se ...aur writer kuch bhi dialogue de rha hai

Oh ya, bolti hain aap kaun ??smiley37

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://twitter.com/Naam69123550/status/1788085041224114501?t=KeILT8sU_94JJ99lLV5KMQ&s=19

Same thoughts!!!

Main bhi start se bol rhi hun ...angad sahiba r not meant to be ....woh koi rabb ne banayi jodi nhi hai ,itni badi galti rabb kar hi nhi sakte

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought Sahiba actually blasted them but she said literally nothing , raised voice but barely any dialogues that show him mirror or call them out for back to back crimessmiley29. There are no dialogues that tell how much pain she suffered due to them but even if she did, Angad or his family wouldn't care like they did not today. Of course Angad has no issues with his mom's crimes as we all expected but is getting shocked at Diljeet. Because mumma can torture and murder anybody but outsiders are scary. Only Brars have the right to harass , abuse and frame others for their crimes.

The worst that can be said about Angad has never been said in show. He is way worse than Sahiba has ever called him.

He has done same crimes as Veer, Seerat and all but gets glorified. But we know reality. Having money isn't his biggest flaw, committing domestic abuse on wife, abandoning pregnant wife and supporting his mother's crimes are just the few of his serious flaws.

Do writers watch what they write even once? What is this pathetic focus on who has money. Agreed Brars use their money to commit crimes but even if Angad was poor it wouldn't change a thing lol.

And you can't even enjoy the one mean but true thing she tells them because she will be the one begging for forgiveness while Angad Garry and Manveer get away after committing back to back crimes.

On top of that even a child will be shown guilty for chosing the dad who actually took care of him and helped bring him to life, but never Angad who has only committed crimes from the beginning of show.

Angad is pretty much Seerat in never feeling guilty for any of his abusive actions and serious crimes, always acting like the victim.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

What I do appreciate that Diljeet stepped in front of Bears instead of hiding. He did not need to frame Angad and Sahiba and jail them for his crimes. Wish he had not let Brars and Garry get to his head earlier and actually acted smartly. He would have Akir easily.

But now it is just another way to make Sahiba and Akir the guilty partysmiley29

hellodona thumbnail

Angad only behaved slightly less criminal because Akir was crying for his mumma. Angad knows he cannot trap the child without help from Sahiba. So after stealing the child he was happy the caretaker returned to ensure he traps Akir forever.

The audacity to talk about her being patthar dil when he abandoned her and kid for years and his mother got her arrested so he could snatch kid. Obviously when you use your money to get away from crimes he will have audacity.

Talking about not wanting to separate mother from child when he only thought of her after kid started crying for mom. How shamelessly he is talking about sach tak nahi bataya lol. When he refused to listen.

In a long time there is watchable show at 7 pm whose plotline doesn't revolve around triangle and production has decent budget. Now it is Colors so it can go downhill very soon but I hope trp audience support it and Star is forced to revamp the 7 pm slot with a new show and concept.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Angad only behaved slightly less criminal because Akir was crying for his mumma. Angad knows he cannot trap the child without help from Sahiba. So after stealing the child he was happy the caretaker returned to ensure he traps Akir forever.

In a long time there is watchable show at 7 pm whose plotline doesn't revolve around triangle and production has decent budget. Now it is Colors so it can go downhill very soon but I hope trp audience support it and Star is forced to revamp the 7 pm slot with a new show and concept.

Krishna Mohini....

It's a different show.

Hopefully makers will Not ruin this show.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

The audacity to talk about her being patthar dil when he abandoned her and kid for years and his mother got her arrested so he could snatch kid. Obviously when you use your money to get away from crimes he will have audacity.

Talking about not wanting to separate mother from child when he only thought of her after kid started crying for mom. How shamelessly he is talking about sach tak nahi bataya lol. When he refused to listen.

Colours do have a history of cringe shows , Naagin and some bhagyas..

With no storyline and just dragging.

Why do people watch shows like naagin ??

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Colours do have a history of cringe shows , Naagin and some bhagyas..

With no storyline and just dragging.

Why do people watch shows like naagin ??

I think Tmd is worse than all of them combined because they might have terrible storyline but do not glorify male leads and abusive in laws who commit crimes and domestic abuse relentlessly.

But Bhagya is on Zee not Colors. And I don't think too many people watch Naagin anymore. It struggles to get ratings past 1.5 when they used to rule charts few seasons ago.

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

I expected Sahiba to full on blast the Brars.

The Brars are like he is out blood etc- she should tell them all how she did tell Angad but he told her not to contact her ever again and now he wants to have Akeer.

I do feel bad to diljeet as he genuinely loves Akeer but obviously to glorify Angad they will make him bad.

I seen on twitter people are saying Sahiba is wrong etc there is seriously something wrong with them as she did tell Angad.

Now as Vanku new show is coming I feel they will finish this one off.

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Watched today's show after missing the previous few. All I can do is feel regret for pressing play on that episode. They seem to claiming that Diljeet is the issue and that Sahiba and Angad are the same when it comes to Akir. Sahiba risked her life to give birth to the child, and she raised him for seven years. Diljeet also nurtured the child and assisted in rescuing the life of a stranger. Angad's mother put Sahiba in jail for crimes that Brars committed collectively and Sahiba injured herself to meet her child.

All that Angad did was abuse and degrade his child's mother and cut off communication with her when she attempted to let him know about the child. He spend 7 years cursing her instead of fulfilling responsibilities for the child. All that his family has done for the kid is torment the kid and Sahiba. Manveer, Angad, and Garry mistreated Sahiba and Akir, respectively. However, we are expected to think that Angad is an excellent parent who is on par with Sahiba in raising Akir.

I was truly done with the episode by the time Angad beamed proudly at his mother saying Akir is Brar blood and Angad has more rights on Akir than Sahiba. How I wish I had stuck to my decision and never started watching this episode.