Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Sahiba ke haath se slap nahi milega donaji. Makers yeh wish kabhi poora nahi karenge. Isliye abhira ko dekh kar mein khud ki satisfy kar leti hoon. Today sahiba is fighting with angad kal beg karegi . Anyway I like the way he hold his collar . Bus isse se janm chalana padega

The fact that they are treating it as some grand return of Sahiba to mansion when she was kicked out by Angad for not having a baby in her womb 6 years ago and was forced to return because they stole the kid they had no part in raising tells me all. Like they couldn't even write in a dialogue where Angad asks her to return to be nanny to her child. She has to come and stay as an uninvited servant and get abused by all of them because they want to groom a kid into becoming as vile as them.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wish they kill Sahiba. Angad would be the happiest in the world. He would get full custody of the child he bore for 9 months and brought up with utmost hardwork and pain. He and the Bears can live happily ever after.. Added to that they've already made arrangements for another incubator for their raja beta. But before her death, I really really wish she gives one zordaar jhapad on his cheeks ... Plus the child should never love him. He should yearn for the childs love until his last breath and find his life incomplete. I know all this won't happen. Mostly Sahiba will go running back, another zip zap consummation, second child and shell be kicked out of his life again like a football. I know this is fiction, but it's very distressing to even watch a scene of this show and to see a mother in this situation... And the father being so shameless. Angad doesn't even consider Sahiba a human. It really takes a spine made of rubber to write such disgusting stuff, produce it and broadcast in their Gobar Plus channel.

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Sooo much on anagd why ??? Doesn Anagd deserve this kind of treatment what he did ?? So far ?? People are sooo biased and spreading hatred on angad .

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Sooo much sympathy for what ??? Is this women empowerment?? Oh god please give us break

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

simran kuch kar bhi degi to angad usko kuch nahi bolega ...gaaliya sahiba hi khayegi ...brars family mein sabhi criminals h lekin blame sabke crimes ka sahiba k sir aata h or sahiba inko whitewash bhi karti h or angad ki family h to kuch bolega bhi nahi

I am waiting to see who he favors over his dad's nazayaj khoon (Angad's words) and his own jayaz khoon. But you might be right. Akir bed ke neeche ro raha aur iss haal main hai sirf issi liye hai ki Manveer ne usski maa ko jail main daal diya apne bete ke crimes keliye. Lekin Angad ko koi problem nahi , not even for his own son he can get mad at his mom, after all crimes toh unnhone hi sikhaye hai. Sirf haq jatana aata hai, jimmedari kabhi nibha nahi saka, jindagi bhar bas mummy ke saath milkar dusron ko abuse kiya hai. Toh Akir will get as much respect as Sahiba got , Akir ko achha treatment sirf tab tak milega jab tak woh baap nahi bula deta apne criminal baap ko.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

5 weeks of Sahiba screaming ranting and her cheap behavior,her fake life with obsessed man didn’t get ounce of sympathy from TRP audiences , creative team is trying to get sympathy for Sahiba using Manbhir let see if this works .

hellodona thumbnail

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1787801111044247614?t=hn8ugJvRtbGnIM3DChTbEA&s=19

So Diljeet doesn't run away with Akir. Akir choses Diljeet and will later repent because of course a kid can be accountable for chosing the man who raised him but an abusive husband who hits wife and treats her as an incubator will never be held accountable and only glorified. All good people have to turn criminals to make the abuser mom son duo look better.

People /kids who make innocent and well meaning choices are held accountable meanwhile hardcore criminals like Brars who frame others for their crimes get more chances to abuse because their intentions have always been vile.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Biwi ka miscarriage hote hi usko bahar phek diya or 6 saal tak ye tak pata nahi kiya ki jindaa bhi ya mat gayi koi farak nahi pada uska naam tak nahi sunna chahta tha but jaise hi bachey ka pata chala to maa bete ne milkar bacha ko cheen liya or maa ne waaris h k laalch mein bachey ki maa ko fake case mein jail bhijwa diya or bacha to raha h tadap Raha h phir bhi jhootye bachey ko jhoot p jhoot boley jaa rahey h bas ...

Or sahiba apne bachye ko lene aayi tab bhi usi ko blame kar raha h milne nahi de raha

Acha hua Jo akeer diljeet ko chun lega isi bahane angad ko pata to chal jaayega ki akeer k life mein angad k liye koi jagah nahi h vo angad h jo jabardasti ka haq jata raha h jabardasti bachey ko paas rakhna chahta h

Edited by Anu_02 - 5 months ago
1258212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I wish they kill Sahiba. Angad would be the happiest in the world. He would get full custody of the child he bore for 9 months and brought up with utmost hardwork and pain. Him and the Bears can live happily ever after..

Angad and Brars if Sahiba dies