Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

I loved how Akeer advised his Bua to have badaam, the same dialogue Saheba gave to Angad when the show started...Cute scene between Bebe and Akeer.smiley27

I loved how Akeer shoved all his gifts in anger smiley15 & hid under the bed, refused to come out, He even asked his evil grandmother Manbeer to go away & stop bothering him...wahhhh Angad ka hi beta hain after all, anger issues toh Daddy se hi mile hain.smiley17..Keep it up Akeer.smiley31

I seriously don't understand makers, I mean Angad didn't even bother to go out there & search Saheba and now he utters dialogues like I will have to keep Diljeet away from Saheba and Akeer.....matlab kaunsa sasta nasha karte ho Angad paaji??smiley29smiley36

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao!! How did Diljeet reach before sahiba. This means they will drag for 5 days inside BM πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

They should have shown (Sahiba saying to Angad Inflash back )when Akeer told Simran to eat almonds. Your memory will be good; Sahiba used to say the same thing to Angad. What can we expect from nalayak PH🀯🀯🀑🀯🀑🀯

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Today’s episode is 493. They will drag till 500 and thank you boom Both will get kidnap. Or what?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ what they I'll show 7 episodes 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Or

D already has Sahiba πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Today’s episode is 493. They will drag till 500 and thank you boom Both will get kidnap. Or what?? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ what they I'll show 7 episodes 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

Or

D already has Sahiba πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

No they are very much capable to drag to 7 more episodes. They are masters at this dragging game.
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

matlab kaunsa sasta nasha karte ho Angad paaji??smiley29smiley36

smiley37smiley37 best

Word Count: 1

1274181 thumbnail

matlab kaunsa sasta nasha karte ho Angad paaji??smiley29smiley36

Ganja Ganja 🌿🌿

Sampark Ganja ph smiley16... Saste nashe kijiye aur mood swings ka maja lijiye smiley2

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

I loved how Akeer advised his Bua to have badaam, the same dialogue Saheba gave to Angad when the show started...Cute scene between Bebe and Akeer.smiley27

I loved how Akeer shoved all his gifts in anger smiley15 & hid under the bed, refused to come out, He even asked his evil grandmother Manbeer to go away & stop bothering him...wahhhh Angad ka hi beta hain after all, anger issues toh Daddy se hi mile hain.smiley17..Keep it up Akeer.smiley31

I seriously don't understand makers, I mean Angad didn't even bother to go out there & search Saheba and now he utters dialogues like I will have to keep Diljeet away from Saheba and Akeer.....matlab kaunsa sasta nasha karte ho Angad paaji??smiley29smiley36

Blod smiley37 omg my glass of water broke
hellodona thumbnail

Actually he should have kept himself and his criminal family in Ludhiana. They are trying too hard to say Diljeet is worse than this abuser but no one is buying it. Sahiba managed to live happily till Angad and his nasty family ruined multiple lives and ran away from Panesar. Jahan jaate crimes karte hai. Went to Panesar and stayed there unnecessarily, like any creepy adult man kept photos of a kid and then stole kid and ran away. Suddenly he was in so much hurry like Ludhiana waapis aa kar Biden ki madad karni hai.

hellodona thumbnail

Waise Angad thought of Sahiba simply because Akir rejected Angad. Till Akir was happy Angad was talking about keeping Akir away from both Diljeet Sahiba. He will use Sahiba to ensure Akir accepts him as dad. Then again Sahiba gets thrown out.

He is well aware Sahiba did not go to get Diljeet out. But now he needs her to trap that child and force him to accept Angad as dad. Hence he is talking about keeping Diljeet away from Sahiba.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago