Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

I don't understand why the makers are not promoting what is actually in the episode instead of showing this foolish promo...

This PH is very lazy, they give nonsense clips to promote the show.
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

I think Garry always covered his face and masked his voice when interacting with Akeer.. So Akeer will not know.

hmmm

Word Count: 1

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Is cupping people's cheeks a way of saying I love you in This serial?

Cause Angad has been cupping Akeer's cheeks alot,and During the pregnancy track Angad and Sahiba kept cupping each other's cheeks.like bro stop touching each other's faces your gonna get pimples.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

Is cupping people's cheeks a way of saying I love you in This serial?

Cause Angad has been cupping Akeer's cheeks alot,and During the pregnancy track Angad and Sahiba kept cupping each other's cheeks.like bro stop touching each other's faces your gonna get pimples.

No Angad's way of showing love is hitting Sahiba, committing crimes and supporting his family in crimes against Sahiba and kids like Simran and Akir and saving them from crimes committed by outsiders at last moment because only he has exclusive right to abuse them. Sahiba's way of showing love is whitewashing Angad and his family's crimes and bailing him out when he faces consequences of his own crimes at hands of outsiders.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So here is my burning question… 🤣. Once Sahiba arrives at BM what kinda clothes is the PH going to give her to wear? And please can they leave that braided ponytail behind.? It’s giving me a headache. Although Himanshi is so beautiful that she can make a rag look good.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krish58

waise mujeh ek doubt hai akeer garry ko dekh ke bolega nahi ki garry is secret dost??

Mujhe bhi doubt tha… but I think his face was covered whole time.
hellodona thumbnail

Lol at them saying Sahiba kept Angad away from child but Angad will let Sahiba meet her son (but Angad won't let him grow up in a village, apparently Akir is materialistic like Diljeet and not Angad and Manveer who throw money on people and look down on poor people).3 cheers for the hero of the show who always does right thing, he will let Sahiba meet her son who she birthed and raised for 5 years. No wonder script is the way it is. They genuinely believe they wrote a very beautiful love story with a very supportive and wonderful husband, not a criminal. How convenient it is to forget who actually shirked all responsibilities of a dad and threw pregnant wife out of house.

Waise everytime a party ends in kaand. This time kidnap will happen in a party too. Toh guess, is it Amanpreet Angad ka some function or some other party where the kid and Sahiba get kidnapped?

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago