Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Amanpreet is on the edge of turning psycho . Better she torture angad like seerat di after he ditches her

Wah! Maza ayega haha 😂
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amanpreet is on the edge of turning psycho . Better she torture angad like seerat di after he ditches her

Yaha I want it too happen. So trp aur decrease ho jaaye 🤩

Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum......

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No need. Sahiba will have to rescue the abuser and get kicked out in a minute after he escapes freely. If Amanpreet can wipe any trace of the criminal from earth then i encourage. Not interested in reading think pieces on why criminal who tortures weak people shouldn't get tortured by others.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lf2cKoj8O/?igsh=eHhwbGVwNWY5eGdx Akeer room . Himanshi has been telling in iv that akeernkompaisa dikh raha hai to makers might show that Akeer might get influenced by the luxury for short period. So next few episodes brars ka drama and fake love for Akeer chalega. I hen Sahiba will meet Akir then only episodes can be watched. Nothing excites me to watch the episodes neither brars not Panesar and nor sahan . Daljeet pls kidnapp kaur and Sahiba fast. Better to watch the episodes from friday. Want to see how Simran behaves with Akir now. Iska importance bhi kam hone wala hai ab as all

Limelight wi be taken by akir.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sahiba will reach Brar mansion but Akir will refuse to go with her due to money, Angad will throw Sahiba out of house and she will get kidnapped from outside and Akir will get kidnapped from Brar mansion. No prizes for guessing who will be blamed for all of it.

https://twitter.com/HarshIsTweeting/status/1786635844868002269?t=Dw9pme2NUOBwuNN-jkw-vw&s=19

I think everyone agrees. The only way he can show he ever had slightest love for her is by setting her free from the hell he created for her.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh yahan 'Happy Sahan Dye' kyon likha hai?

5AA87F80-6496-44CC-9398-3478D28FC790.jpeg

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 5 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Yeh yahan 'Happy Sahan Dye' kyon likha hai?

5AA87F80-6496-44CC-9398-3478D28FC790.jpeg

Aapko nahi pata kya Sunday ko SahAnDay hota hai smiley36..... Ye to bahut pehle se chal raha hai, that's why Sunday ko Vijanshi koi SahAn pic ya reel post karte hain
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Sahiba will reach Brar mansion but Akir will refuse to go with her due to money, Angad will throw Sahiba out of house and she will get kidnapped from outside and Akir will get kidnapped from Brar mansion. No prizes for guessing who will be blamed for all of it.

https://twitter.com/HarshIsTweeting/status/1786635844868002269?t=Dw9pme2NUOBwuNN-jkw-vw&s=19

I think everyone agrees. The only way he can show he ever had slightest love for her is by setting her free from the hell he created for her.

This crap is getting unbearable! Why did I ever watch this show smh!

I would love to see Sahiba put everyone in there place. I miss the old Sahiba that we seen un the initially episodes. After the reception night the way she said how Anagd was and Daarji made him say sorry. But I doubt we will ever get to see her do that again.

Starting of with

Angad...there is a lot that she can say to him and we all know that but one thing she should say is- tumhara roka ho chuka hain, jald shaadi bhi hogyagi phir apne khud ka bacha padia karna kyonki tumhe kabhi akeer ko uske paida se pehle hi tukrya tha.

Manveer- apne to aaj tak anagd ko apne pallu se bandha hua hain 😅. Simran ko kidnapp apne kiya tha jo ek raaz hain lekein apne mujhe hi apne puttar ke fake kidnapping case main data tha. (Shocking everyone)

They should eventually reveal that it was Garry who kidnapped Akeer but I doubt they will.

Jasleen- Aapke bete ne mere putter ko kidnapped kiy use bare main app kuch kehne chahti hain. Diljeet ne galti ki thi Akeer ko cliff se jump karne wala tha. Garry ki jo halat hai apne ne zimedar app mujhe bularaye hain. To jo yashraj Baweja ne kiya tha use be zimmedar app ho.

I seriously have one question have the actors really questioned what they are shooting. Even though VJ and HP acting is good the storyline is crap

Edited by Simiyy - 5 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushka87

Aapko nahi pata kya Sunday ko SahAnDay hota hai smiley36..... Ye to bahut pehle se chal raha hai, that's why Sunday ko Vijanshi koi SahAn pic ya reel post karte hain

Happy Sahan Dye likha hai instead of Happy Sahan Day... Don't know if its a typo from the creator or deliberate