Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/p8NOos-3EzY?si=RQXWJxSYE-zOnMmT .new promo got only 33k views on starplus official page

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 5 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apuni88

Me too can’t watch it anymore. It’s been 4 days of detox for me 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Good. Ab dekhna hi nahi hai bhaad me jaye bahut ho gaya BAKWAS 😂

Isse achha main Vj ke previous shows dekh lun.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6jKdi7C-gl/?igsh=cmhsejd4dGQ2OXA4

Rajat Sareen 🥰💗

Vj without beard and moustache, chhila hua anda 😭🙊 (Beard me dekhne ki aadat hai, pehle Suraj ko dekha tha phir Rajat ko)..... But still I liked Rajat Sareen he was so handsome and likeable.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

https://twitter.com/Drsmita1587/status/1786945586589049205?t=1Qj-3wsjv2843kmaUaK74A&s=19

Ab yahan se koi is thought ko pick karega aur insta par paste kardega n guess what next few episodes mein makers will show angad care for sahiba smiley39....

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

18 mins episode today!!!!!

Diljeet-Mrs Gill loooooongggg scene, ffed…🙏 I had headache today so smiley9

Keerat tells Garry the truth, Garry had a one on one conversation with Angad & is being crafty, he did not tell Angad anything about Saheba’s arrest.

Angad is behaving like a proper goon, when the senior doctor raised objection about Akeer’s discharge since his mother is absent from the scene.

Doctor informs the police about Angad taking somebody else’s child forcefully.

Jeezzz now Jasleen hates Saheba, She is wondering how Saheba lived 6 years with that Darinda Diljeet….exactly how you lived with Criminal Manbeer Jazzz smiley9smiley17

The last scene was Saheba reaching the hospital & stops in front of the car Brars are in while looking out for Akeer…..

keerat tells Garry truth yeh kab hua?? Mujeh toh woh scene mila hi nahi

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bachna ae haseeno lo may aagaya

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Jarama

pls translate Hindi to English
🤦🏻‍♀️

areh it's just a joke ...song hai bachna eh hasino lo main aagya

...main ko may se replace kar dia

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://youtu.be/p8NOos-3EzY?si=RQXWJxSYE-zOnMmT .new promo got only 33k views on starplus official page

best news
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Good. Ab dekhna hi nahi hai bhaad me jaye bahut ho gaya BAKWAS 😂

Isse achha main Vj ke previous shows dekh lun.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6jKdi7C-gl/?igsh=cmhsejd4dGQ2OXA4

Rajat Sareen 🥰💗

Vj without beard and moustache, chhila hua anda 😭🙊 (Beard me dekhne ki aadat hai, pehle Suraj ko dekha tha phir Rajat ko)..... But still I liked Rajat Sareen he was so handsome and likeable.

hahaha!! I agree better watch previous shows. I’m watching some Netflix and also ANNS scenes. I’m done with this TMD s#it

Now im here to just enjoy the conversations on how much more they can butcher angad and sahiba.

Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Reader17

You know last year some people here wished the show would go off-air soon, it would hardly reach 200 episodes and I used to be like why man, why would you wish for something like that but ab mujhse bhi yeh toxicity bardaash nahi horahi hain......I am a die-hard Sahan fan and both their characters have been badly butchered like nothing is relatable anymore as Angad-Saheba's core character traits have been changed.

Love story ke naam pe Toxicity hi mili hain...You know I have tried to quit many times but woh kehte hain na addiction is bad....and if the addiction is toxicity, then it affects your life also.

Like why on earth did I ever watch this show's clip in you tube, I was obviously drawn to the lead pair and being a Sikh myself, I got naturally attuned with the show and Sahan pulled me in.

I was never a fan of VJ, I have never seen any hindi show except IPK that too in lockdown, so I got to see this really handsome Sard guy and this heavenly beautiful amber colored eye girl's road sequence where this guy accuses this girl to be conspiring to enter his bedroom, when the girl tries to slap him, the guy catches her hand mid-air and woahoooo that fire, that chemistry.....main toh smiley42smiley43Phassgayi...smiley44

it's bad reader ji makers ne sahan ka end kar diya end to tab karengey jab kuch start kiya hoga matlab jis cheez k liye zyadatar log show dekhne aaye they vo viewers ko mili hi nahi mila to sirf abuse nd toxicity nd crimes ...hope ye crime show toxicity se abuse se bhar jaldi end ho