Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago
panesar hospital ka doctor๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Edited by Anu_02 - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Shayad IPL k end hone k baad ki trp decide karegi kon sa show rahega or kon sa jaayega

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Honestly, show mein ab dekhne laayak kuch bacha hi nai hain, because Sahan reunion ke baad kya dikhaayenge??

Fine for right now they will show Saheba fighting for Akeer against Angad and the Brars, then later on Angad-Saheba fighting for Akeer against Diljeet.

Then Brar's & Gills fight and powerplay, as Manbeer comes to know about Amu's serious mental issues and panic attacks, thus breaking the Roka/engagement.

Then what??

So I feel that now the show would be off-air as there will be nothing left to show.

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Reader17

Honestly, show mein ab dekhne laayak kuch bacha hi nai hain, because Sahan reunion ke baad kya dikhaayenge??

Fine for right now they will show Saheba fighting for Akeer & against Angad and the Brars, then later on Angad-Saheba fighting for Akeer against Diljeet.

Then Brar's & Gills fight and powerplay, as Manbeer comes to know about Amu's serious mental issues and panic attacks, thus breaking the Roka/engagement.

Then what??

So I feel that now the show would be off-air as there will be nothing left to show.

kaash aapki baat sach ho jaaye or ye toxicity end ho
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Anu_02

kaash aapki baat sach ho jaaye or ye toxicity end ho

You know last year some people here wished the show would go off-air soon, it would hardly reach 200 episodes and I used to be like why man, why would you wish for something like that but ab mujhse bhi yeh toxicity bardaash nahi horahi hain......I am a die-hard Sahan fan and both their characters have been badly butchered like nothing is relatable anymore as Angad-Saheba's core character traits have been changed.

Love story ke naam pe Toxicity hi mili hain...You know I have tried to quit many times but woh kehte hain na addiction is bad....and if the addiction is toxicity, then it affects your life also.

Like why on earth did I ever watch this show's clip in you tube, I was obviously drawn to the lead pair and being a Sikh myself, I got naturally attuned with the show and Sahan pulled me in.

I was never a fan of VJ, I have never seen any hindi show except IPK that too in lockdown, so I got to see this really handsome Sard guy and this heavenly beautiful amber colored eye girl's road sequence where this guy accuses this girl to be conspiring to enter his bedroom, when the girl tries to slap him, the guy catches her hand mid-air and woahoooo that fire, that chemistry.....main toh smiley42smiley43Phassgayi...smiley44

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar! I really agree with what youโ€™ve said. Itโ€™s heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’” what have they done to this gorgeous pair. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I posted that post because kisi ne aap se hi I think kaha tha ki aapko Makers ke paas jakar comment karna chahiye, Sahiba and Diljeet to wahi kar rahe hain jo makers karwa rahe hain.... I wanted to say that time that why should anyone go to PH channel and comment there, here people keep ranting about same things everyday then why should others go to PH insta channel, but I thought koi na jane do kya bolna.... but jab kal usi baat par gyaan dene lage tab bola maine.... Agar kisi ko insta par comments karna hoga to vo kar dega, kisi ko yahan par bolna hoga to vo yahan comment kar dega.... To ye bolne ka kya mtlb tha ki makers ke paas jakar comment karo??.... And phir isi baat par yahan par kal gyaan diya ja raha tha.

Look like that post has been removed, hadd hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't know maine kon se wrong words use kiya the uss post me, jo remove kar di gayi.... Maine to wahi bataya tha jo yahan kaha gaya tha. Chalo koi na

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushka87

I posted that post because kisi ne aap se hi I think kaha tha ki aapko Makers ke paas jakar comment karna chahiye, Sahiba and Diljeet to wahi kar rahe hain jo makers karwa rahe hain.... I wanted to say that time that why should anyone go to PH channel and comment there, here people keep ranting about same things everyday then why should others go to PH insta channel, but I thought koi na jane do kya bolna.... but jab kal usi baat par gyaan dene lage tab bola maine.... Agar kisi ko insta par comments karna hoga to vo kar dega, kisi ko yahan par bolna hoga to vo yahan comment kar dega.... To ye bolne ka kya mtlb tha ki makers ke paas jakar comment karo??.... And phir isi baat par yahan par kal gyaan diya ja raha tha.

Look like that post has been removed, hadd hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't know maine kon se wrong words use kiya the uss post me, jo remove kar di gayi.... Maine to wahi bataya tha jo yahan kaha gaya tha. Chalo koi na

I really donโ€™t get why that was deleted. If others are entitled to their opinions so should you. And you donโ€™t say anything rude at all. Someone must have reported it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ค