Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/p8NOos-3EzY?si=M5trTcKl5ptVe5KM

Ye promo as it is toh aayega nhi like many such promos ...what I feel is that angad will go to Ludhiana with akeer n brars...n sahiba will manage to escape from jail but diljeet will abduct her n will force angad to return akeer of he wants to save sahiba from him ....

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do they show Sahiba nearly dying to deliver a child, Angad and his family abusing her and putting her in jail and she has to injure herself to meet her son but none of this pain is accounted for. Only criminal Angad's and his mom's pain is important. None of the Brar criminals crimes will be exposed and even if it is Angad will easily divert the police.

Angads final chance to do right thing and let Sahiba die. His criminal mom put her in jail and he is taking Akir away from her, let her suffer while taking her child away. He will only rescue her to use her as his son's nanny and the moment Akir accepts Angad fully , Angad will toss Sahiba away.

So essentially Angad threw out Sahiba while she was pregnant and did not raise child for years, due to Garry Akir was in serious danger, Diljeet turned psycho majorly due to Garry's instigation , Manveer lied and send Sahiba to jail and now Sahiba gets kidnapped by Diljeet to cover up crimes of all Brar blood.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Donaji just this show get shut down. I don’t feel anything when Sahiba is getting tortured bcoz she can’t stand up for herself and crosses all limits of doormacy that is the reason Angad and brars are able to do all kind of crimes which get covered up by the side character turning psychos. This show is a mental torture and should be shut down asap bcoz the moment Angad will get akir he will again throw Sahiba out. Why even makers want to show reunion . Nahi chayeh bhai. I hope at least akeer stand up for his mumma.

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Donaji just this show get shut down. I don’t feel anything when Sahiba is getting tortured bcoz she can’t stand up for herself and crosses all limits of doormacy that is the reason Angad and brars are able to do all kind of crimes which get covered up by the side character turning psychos. This show is a mental torture and should be shut down asap bcoz the moment Angad will get akir he will again throw Sahiba out. Why even makers want to show reunion . Nahi chayeh bhai. I hope at least akeer stand up for his mumma.

Akir is a kid. Sahiba is the person who slept with her abuser and brought a kid into this life, now the kid will become a domestic abuser like his biological dad. Sahiba destroyed a kid's life by birthing her abusers child. She should stand up for her kid, not vice versa.

Like it was said, Angad can never shine on his own, he is a regressive abuser who commits and supports his family's crimes against one woman. He is a criminal through and through..the only time we are forced into admitting he might be the slightly better option is when he is compared to Rumi equivalent people. He cannot be compared to slightly decent humans in show like Daarji, Inder, Jaspal, Hansraj. His competition is always with Rumi and Garry adjacent people.

He has never cared about Sahiba but this time again he will reach to ensure she is alive to be a nanny to his kid and she will remain indebted for life. He will also land in hospital and while Sahiba and Akirs painful delivery and torture didnt have any value, all characters will cry and feel guilty that their resident criminal got injured by another criminal.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed. Inder though cheated Manveer but was much better person who accepted and owned up his mistakes. No

Hopes from Sahiba. She is the worst doormat on ITV. Till now she is adamant that she will be the exclusive parent but these

Makers have twisted and toxic mind. I am sure if they bring generation leap it will be through akeer only so they can continue the toxicity through criminal ML. I just hope akeer does not hate his mumma and does not worship his father as he will save his life too, once who abandoned him when he was in his mother tummy. Only saving grace is akeer missing his mumma . Better Sahiba should die rather than being indebted to this worst ML on ITV. At least she would be happy in heaven as Angad will get only hell. Even VJ acting and his personality can’t force me to admit that he is better off than other characters in the show.

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

At least she would be happy in heaven as Angad will get only hell.

Idk about heaven, after enabling criminals like Angad she will be in hell but it is a better place for sure than Brar mansion until Angad decides he is bored of earth and runs to contaminate hell. (Just like he ruined Panesar after being bored of Ludhiana)

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shanakanj

At least she would be happy in heaven as Angad will get only hell.

Sahiba in heaven, Angad to pakka hell me jayega no doubt in that but Sahiba in heaven 🤣🤣.... Jab se show start hua hai criminals ko support kiya hai hell me jayegi ye bhi.

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Strong FL ke naam par ek number ki doormat mili, Rab ke bande ke naam par abuser ML mila.... Ganja Ph should be banned forever.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Sahiba is in heaven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what she did to go to heaven 😎😎😎 she supported Fraud / clered her family name, She supported her soster made her bechari , she supported EMA , she whitewashed criminals ,now She used another man for revenge .. Daljith turning Villian is all because of Sahiba . She is the one who kept him in the dark . She is the one used him after seeing Angad ..she has to go to heaven because she is sacchi ki moorthy who lies through her teeth . And tagged every body for stupid decisions .including her own kid …. Yes she has to ho to heaven ..