Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

https://x.com/rose733671561/status/1786578501513929120?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Agree, Today Angad didn't even think about that. He condemned Manbhir too. Hoping he will realize his mistakes too 🀞🀞🀞

Wait m so confused now.. So many versions of WU is confusing me... Kaunsa WU real he bhai?? Don't make me watch the epi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

Wait m so confused now.. So many versions of WU is confusing me... Kaunsa WU real he bhai?? Don't make me watch the epi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As of now Angad is good , he is right at his place nit sure from tomorrow . He promised akeer he will bring his mummy back and she with stay with him always . He called Sahiba the phone is unreachable . He stopped Manbhir for revealing , to akeer he is the father let’s see what they show tomorrow.

Scared to hope πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ€¬

You can watch today , better episode.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

As of now Angad is good , he is right at his place nit sure from tomorrow . He promised akeer he will bring his mummy back and she with stay with him always . He called Sahiba the phone is unreachable . He stopped Manbhir for revealing , to akeer he is the father let’s see what they show tomorrow.

Scared to hope πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ€¬

You can watch today , better episode.

Phew!!! That's some relief!

anushka87 thumbnail

They are stupid for giving this stupid precap....Everyone knows that Angad will choose to save Akeer.... Leap ke baad se usne sirf bachhe ka rant laga ke rakha hai.... Ye faltu sa precap dene ka kya mtlb smiley29?? Fraud precap maybe

hellodona thumbnail

Angad did not reveal to kid because kid will fall sick again. Kid is asking for mom dad not Angad. As said, Angad will never not be a criminal so the only way to glorify him is to make other characters serious criminals.. instead of showing Angad actually repents his actions he will only save Akir and Sahiba from a criminal and get glorified.

He will save Akir first and then go for Sahiba. So happy Rishta did not need to do all this. When someone is a good character he doesn't become hero by saving people from crimes committed by his own family.

Another millionth time Angad did not let Sahiba die and kept her alive so Sahiba is at fault and Angad loves her.

Also lmao, love is not choosing between ex wife and kid. Love is trusting the woman, treating her like family, not hitting her , not throwing her out of house at minor inconvenience.

You know what even if say Angad choses Sahiba over Akir , no one can be happy lol, he will only torture her and she will apologise for months like after Rumi track so absolutely no one cares who he choses. Add some decent qualities to hero instead of making him a criminal who is slightly better than other criminals.

hellodona thumbnail

Angad will save his child first no😭😭😭😭? He doesn't give a flying F about his ex-wife not even on the grounds of humanity. Yesterday I heard a dialogue where he said once you are healthy enough we'll all go to Ludhiana. He wasn't even thinking of Sahiba, how she will live, what will be her condition. She is not a tissue paper or machine πŸ₯²πŸ₯². I just felt so bad for her. I just want this show to end jaramajiii 😭😭😭😭😭

Do we really need to see Angad not letting Sahiba die for the millionth time? No substance to his character, only save from death and abuse. Then Sahiba will be guilt tripped for as long as show lasts. If he has even slightest love for her he should let her die because he abuses her the moment she is safe. At least Akir, he will treat nicely after saving.

anushka87 thumbnail

Waise Precap ke bg me voiceover kiska hai, Shakti Arora??

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: anushka87

Waise Precap ke bg me voiceover kiska hai, Shakti Arora??

vankar smiley36

Word Count: 1

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Angad will save his child first no😭😭😭😭? He doesn't give a flying F about his ex-wife not even on the grounds of humanity. Yesterday I heard a dialogue where he said once you are healthy enough we'll all go to Ludhiana. He wasn't even thinking of Sahiba, how she will live, what will be her condition. She is not a tissue paper or machine πŸ₯²πŸ₯². I just felt so bad for her. I just want this show to end jaramajiii 😭😭😭😭😭

Athzji, Angad seemed to have thought about Sahiba.... He keeps wondering where is she... he tried to contact her too when Akeer asked for her.. but couldn't reach her. He wants to take Akeer to Ludhiana... but his intention doesn't seem to be to separate the kid from the mother.... yesterday also he said he wants to discuss with sahiba about Akeer. Today he promised Akeer that Sahiba will come to Ludhiana with them... He seems to be thinking of coparenting with Sahiba....

But there is no Sahan anywhere though... Angad & Sahiba both do not want each other in their respective lives
And Sahiba didn't even want to coparent with Angad before. Lets see what happens after the Diljeet Kandh...

I wish Diljeet kills Manbeer & goes to jail forever...do sabse bade kaante ek sath hat jayenge...

By the way jails in Panesar are such a joke... Someone gave a police uniform to Diljith , he changed in the jail and aaram se walkedout.. no one noticed and police is not even searching for him...

anushka87 thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ Really?? YouTube par kuchh fans ne comments kiya ki voiceover Shakti ka hai to mujhe laga shayad hoga.