Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Precaps of TMD be like - sab moh maya hai πŸ€ͺ😜

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

@bold It is possible that as promised Angad, Saheba and Akeer enter the BM together...like a total filmy scene...smiley17

Reader Ji good things on TMD that too for SahAn πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Never going to happen.

Haa, like she was ousted by Angad with the baby in her tummy, so likewise She might return with Akeer by her side on Angad's insistence.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Hadd hai, Patah hai bakwas plot and story bann chuki par chamchagiri nahi chodi issne

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

How was the episode?anyone watched?

Bakwaas episode

Sahiba is trying to get out of jail with the help of a fellow prisoner. Don't know what is her plan.

Diljeet as usual got the maximum SS... him and his biological mother's bickerings... He first refuses to accept Harneet as his mother... but the moment she says she will make him rich, powerful like Angad so that he can defeat Angad and win over Akeer and Sahiba, he accepts her as mother...LOL... like I guessed before he wants both Akeer n Sahiba... In fact I have always felt his obsession for Akeer is due to his obsession for Sahiba since he knows jahaan baccha whaan maa bhi peeche peeche aa jayegi... In short, he wants his life with Akeer n Sahiba back whether Sahiba wants it or not and he will forcefully take Akeer away to achieve that even if it means endangering the kid's or his life.

Akeer wakes up asking for his mummy papa... Angad tells him his papa went away for some days and mumma will come soon. He keeps wondering where did Sahiba go leaving Akeer...He tries to call Sahiba too but call is not reachable..

The only scenes worth watching in today's episode were Angad n Akeer scenes. Angad takes care of the kid at the hospital and upon Manbeer's insistance also doesn't tell him that he is his father.. He is very sensitive towards the kid's feelings and doesn't want to give the kid any shock esp when his mother is not with him...Angad asks Akeer if he wants to go to his house in Ludhiana ... he asks if his mumma will come... Angad promises him that his mumma will also go there with them... I think Angad's idea was to never separate Sahiba from the kid but was to coparent with her ( in Ludhiana , of course) . But Manbeer spoilt everything...
Promo didn't make much sense to me... my only takeaway is that Diljeet will bcome full blown villain...rest of it felt like fraud promo to me....

If the choice is between Akeer n Sahiba , Angad will choose Akeer... If the choice is between Akeer n Manbeer , he might be in a dilemma...

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 5 months ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

How was the episode?anyone watched?

yes epi aagaya kya

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/rose733671561/status/1786578501513929120?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Agree, Today Angad didn't even think about that. He condemned Manbhir too. Hoping he will realize his mistakes too 🀞🀞🀞

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushka87

Promo me two Diljeet dikh rahe hain, nahi total three.

Yahaan ek Diljeet ko sahna itna mushkil hai aur makers theen theen dikha rahein hain....

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Yahaan ek Diljeet ko sahna itna mushkil hai aur makers theen theen dikha rahein hain....

https://x.com/c_tweets11/status/1786577505446776843?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ I felt the same before his eyes now his teeth πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Pagal Mansion shooting Started 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Anshu/ Prabjyoth Insta Status πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jarama

Precap - diljit is full on villain. He has both akeer and Sahiba. Angad has to choose between the two, who to save! πŸ€” 🫀

Angad will save his child first no😭😭😭😭? He doesn't give a flying F about his ex-wife not even on the grounds of humanity. Yesterday I heard a dialogue where he said once you are healthy enough we'll all go to Ludhiana. He wasn't even thinking of Sahiba, how she will live, what will be her condition. She is not a tissue paper or machine πŸ₯²πŸ₯². I just felt so bad for her. I just want this show to end jaramajiii 😭😭😭😭😭