arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 5 months ago

Hmmm let’s Hope 🀞🀞🀞🀞

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Promo me two Diljeet dikh rahe hain, nahi total three.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Angad se jyada to diljeet dikh raha hai . The promo is itself a laugh.πŸ˜† Ab to promo mein bhi koi creativity nahi dikh rahi hai. The maker themselves want to shut down the show. I am happy that viewers are not giving the importance to their fraud promos . That’s why TRP did not increase.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushka87

Promo me two Diljeet dikh rahe hain, nahi total three.

smiley37smiley37 ek se dil nahi bhara…
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Precap sach hua to maza aayega.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: anushka87

Precap sach hua to maza aayega.

Na the precap Says next Friday, which means They have to deliver 7 epsidoes before the precap πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ it's a TRP bait.
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Ok watched the Episode, at least it was better than yesterday but yes a total drag and for a week it will be drag fest.

The only good thing about today's episode is Akeer asking for his mumma, he looked so cute in his babyish voice asking for Saheba and Angad promised him that Saheba will come to the BM for him.

I don't understand what makers are trying to do, will Saheba reach the hospital before Angad leaves with Akeer and then what?? or will she directly come to BM for Akeer??

It is possible that as promised Angad, Saheba and Akeer enter the BM together...like a total filmy scene...smiley17

Precap is Diljeet is Dehshaat....

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I liked Anagd and Akeer's scenes very Cute bonding 😍😍😍, Akeer calling him Dost.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Reader17

Ok watched the Episode, at least it was better than yesterday but yes a total drag and for a week it will be drag fest.

The only good thing about today's episode is Akeer asking for his mumma, he looked so cute in his babyish voice asking for Saheba and Angad promised him that Saheba will come to the BM for him.

I don't understand what makers are trying to do, will Saheba reach the hospital before Angad leaves with Akeer and then what?? or will she directly come to BM for Akeer??

It is possible that as promised Angad, Saheba and Akeer enter the BM together...like a total filmy scene...smiley17

Precap is Diljeet is Dehshaat....

@bold It is possible that as promised Angad, Saheba and Akeer enter the BM together...like a total filmy scene...smiley17

Reader Ji good things on TMD that too for SahAn πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Never going to happen.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

So this Clown Daljth will become Rich and powerful 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣he can beet Angad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚His motger will fund him I guess TMD is going to take another 6 months leap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago