Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

jab trp na mile aur online audience openly apna dislike show kare toh karte hain ,hv seen it many a times ...TMD makers r no diff

Hmm maybe. Phir to youtube par bhi jakar comments read karni chahiye, pata chal jayega audience ko kya chahiye.... Wahan par jakar pata chal jayea jiss tarah ki writing inki hai na kisi ko inke ML ka character pasand nahi hai.... YouTube par jakar read karenge tab pata chalega.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

can this piece of shit go off air for the love of god starplus

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jarama

How will they fix it??? πŸ˜† ridiculous. maybe Sahiba can fall while crying her eyes and Angad screaming, bump her head and have memory loss!
fitay moo dungars

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6eDTdPLoh2/?igsh=MmY2eWx4dnhiNm4y

Ohhh god esa nahi hona chahiye πŸ₯²
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jarama

How will they fix it??? πŸ˜† ridiculous. maybe Sahiba can fall while crying her eyes and Angad screaming, bump her head and have memory loss!
fitay moo dungars

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6eDTdPLoh2/?igsh=MmY2eWx4dnhiNm4y

kuch bhi ho saktha hai. I mean kuch bhi. The amount of crap they have shown till now… these makers are capable of showing anything. 😀😀 don’t be surprised if this actually happens πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

Why are they even giving it an extension… like what is left to save now. πŸ˜‚

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: anushka87

Hmm maybe. Phir to youtube par bhi jakar comments read karni chahiye, pata chal jayega audience ko kya chahiye.... Wahan par jakar pata chal jayea jiss tarah ki writing inki hai na kisi ko inke ML ka character pasand nahi hai.... YouTube par jakar read karenge tab pata chalega.

sab jagah karna chahiye...aur usse pehle trp system should change too ....
1274181 thumbnail

Oh God... You guys are still so serious about this show. This show is beyond seriousness and full of cringe and clownery. So have a good laugh, troll, and enjoy.

And what kind of character growth do you want? The characters have always been going downhill, with each and every character stopping lower and lower.

And now the show is reaching its dead end. ENJOY!! πŸ™‚πŸ˜Œ

Edited by Butterflyy - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4zp-vrLrOZ/?igsh=MTJwcWkwZDhrM25mMA== this scene seems meaningless now ....kya haal kar dia smiley38

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://twitter.com/surenkrishna19/status/1785990535054004542?t=Zvj0HnE2D3NdiVoBrQ7KfA&s=19

I support it too ....kill sahiba....kyunki makers hv guts to show domestic violence since the beginning but hv no idea how to show strong fl who can take a stand for herself against her abusive ex mother in law

but we can say the same about Sahiba na? . She was using Angad to rescue the kid from the kidnapper and
Diljeet. After the kid came her to her hands, she said yeh sirf mera beta hai... mein iski baap aur maa hun... Tum donon se Akir ka koi rishta nahi hai....Madam ne flip maar diya....I got a feeling that Angad though he doesn't want Sahiba back, he would have agreed to coparenting with her... But Sahiba is stubborn that she doesn't want Angad in the kid's life.... Eitherways Manbeer already killed the chances of coparenting by doing what she did....She is creating MUs between the two so that they don't even think of being in EO's life as co parents

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

Lmao!! smiley37smiley37smiley37 I can’t tell you how much I laughed reading your post. They honestly don’t know what they are doing anymore. Just trying everything possible to save it, but not showing what is supposed to be shown. We really need to share this somehow with the makers. This was hilarious! Thanks for making my morning. πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Glad that it brought a laugh to you πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘