ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Only they changed daljeet character as negative

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

yeh upar wala kya tmd ko notice gaya hai ?ya sirf ainway hi post dala hai kisi ne??

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Vankar is active on insta ...there majority of the viewers curse only sahiba day and night....praise angad to the sky...no wonder makers hv taken that as an inclination that audience is in favour with angad so they r also showing angad is right ,only sahiba is at fault ......makers r doing so may b bcz they think that they will bring trps...afterall online audience ka views trp audience se mat h hua hai considering the fall in trps ...

Who is praising Angad maan? 😕😕 They both are at fault. Both Angad and Sahiba. I can only hope and pray for the very worst for this show 😡😡.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apuni88

Exactly!! Last few episodes I’m not even able to digest it. It’s pathetic. I really hope trp falls.

the whole leap was a fail… no hope ki hai yeh log kuch acha dikha de. There were so many sensible ways they could have taken the story. But now they have failed the audience and definitely failed the cast and crew.

Ikr!!! Like what is so difficult in writing a story where people behave like norml people rather than criminals? From what I see they are racking their brains to find a way to degrade Angad and Sahiba's character further. It's like no matter what Angad should not be portrayed as a good husband, nor should Sahiba be portrayed as a strong woman. Looks like instead of creative juice, dung juice is flowing into their brain. Even Whatsapp Uncles and mohalle k aunties cant think of this much negativity. This show should be shown the door very soon.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5V0odVvpke/?igsh=YTExaGpkYWJwMm54 roopam liked it ...Tushar ko kyun mana kar rha tha smiley36

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Garry ne ek aur bakwas dialogue maara hai aaj

Main jaanta hun ki tere( angad) Dil mein sirf sahiba thi ....bhul gya seerat bhi hua karti thi ..first love was seerat only smiley10

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

Who is praising Angad maan? 😕😕 They both are at fault. Both Angad and Sahiba. I can only hope and pray for the very worst for this show 😡😡.

check pH 's official insta ...the kind of comments r there for sahiba as if sahiba is some who*e ... sorry for the word ...they hv written worst for her
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Do you really think on generation leap the another abusing ML will care for FL no way. In ghum 2 they are continuing the toxicity even more. So here also we will get the repetition. Tbh I can’t stand Angad character anymore with due respect to VJ. How well samriddhi in rishta 4 bashes ML . Himanshi never got this opportunity to portray her skill being a strong FL. Even I hate Sahiba character , I hate the complete show. Gen leap mein bhi yahi milega as akir has blood of angad. Bus ek thappad dedo Sahiba ke haath se angad ko.

I was watching Laapata Ladies on Netflix and I have seen the lead actress Pratibha on a tv shows, she wasn't good on tv but she was really good here. Same goes for Radhika Madan who hammed a lot in Meri Aashiqui but does well in movies. A good director and finite script can do wonders.

Himanshi is often critical of the script like Prachi was so I am hoping she has made enough money and goes the Radhika Madan way, auditions and tries to land roles on ott. She is already good , just needs some push from a decent director. Same for Bhavika, she is a complete package and should try to break into ott.

Or tries Sony shows opposite newbie actors. There is more scope to perform and less baggage. But it all depends on how financially secure they are because they are still young. Continuing with tv is usually the best bet, branching to bollywood is a risk even Shaheer took after years of tv.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think they were trying to say that the makers tried to copy this show but failed. I’m glad that this was addressed. I haven’t watched the OG but from all posts I can see it failed miserably to compare to that storyline before they even started the leap. Bcos Angad was the one that kicked her out.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

People stop saying Angad kicked her out he did not do it happily . There is strong reason . They have rushed and take that trash leap failed to show Sahiba guilt the loss of her unborn baby and father in-law, and Same angad they a have kept his character same remembering good memories hating his wife to see TRP people didn’t accept at all and than they have bought anagd to paneshwar and than they have butchered Sahiba Character to glorify Daljith ,TRP people rejected it …no body connected her pain and now they are rectifying it by bring Manbhir in to picture . So that people will connect and she can be Victimized .. she is the one kiving in fake relationship afters seeing angad burinazar/ kala tikka / proud to be paneshwar wife and Akeer got the best father what not 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯none connected to this ranting and than they have changing the script . Now for sure they cant show angad okay Iam happy sahiba is not married i have to go asker her apology and than we can live happily 😤😤😤 no na how can they show like that . Today Angad reaction is very much justified .

Manbhir sending Dahiba to jail is all dragging people can sympathize with Sahiba as of now

If they want ti fallow Rishtha they wills bow Daljith will release Sahiba from jail than done matter close . sahiba will accept D , and than he will die and gen leap with their kid , Angad/ akir will also die in accident . Let see they have not released any thing yet . Let see how it goes .