Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Brar bloodline lacks conscience but is quite brazen. Garry endangered the young child by kidnapping him. However, he is using the kid as leverage to convince Angad to forgive the woman Angad himself kicked out. Was Inder the only man in that home willing to own up to his mistakes? Other men commit crimes and then talk about forgiving their victims since they got what they want from them.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

santosh and monga sahab ke liye kisiko swarg ya narag jaha gaye ho waha ki ticket katwa ke ikltalah karna hoga ki sahiba wapas aayi hai

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

SBS - Sahiba ask police to contact her lawyer but police doe snot listen. They give food but she doe snot eat and banging the plate son rod. Diljeet gous out and sahiba comes in the jail. The scene of brars and sahiba is definetely an imagination (guess) , sbs did not confirm that. Sahiba khud ko jail se nikal hi legi

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Diljeet please kidnapp akeer fast , this jail /Manbeer and angad drama is quite boring. They are repeating same thing. Tbh honest only Diljeet , villianious act only excites, even sahan has become boring now. I hope trp dooms to 0.5. I am fed up of ranting about angad crimes. I don't feel bad for sahiba bcoz she deserves it for having feelings for his abuser. In all star shows Fls are doing thappad kaand, yeh sahiba kab maregi thappad Angad ko

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shankanji you are right sahiba should put brars in jail

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

The makers don't know what to do with any of the characters anymore. I have never seen a show which went soo heywire in such a short span of time....

Diljeet wants Akeer in return for the 6 years he invested in Akeerba. He thinks he has more rights on the kid than anyone...even more than Sahiba. Imagine what he would have done if he was in Angad's position. In addition to Akeer, he probably wants Sahiba & Angad's money too. He neither has any substance nor any selfrespect or ethics since he is readily accepting his biological mother's help to capture his foster son from his real parents.

Angad doesn't want Sahiba. He just wants his son. He is not ready to forgive her at any cost when he should be the one asking for her forgiveness. I feel he might have agreed to coparent with Sahiba for the sake of the kid but makers didn't even explore that route.

Sahiba just wants Akeer. Neither Angad nor Diljeet. She was coparenting with a random stranger becoz she thought kid shud have a father. But she is not ready to coparent with the original father or let him have a presence in his own kid's life even after knowing he didn't know about the kid.

Every side character except Manbeer is lost or are mere shallow wall posts. Manbeer is intolerable ...negativity and toxicity ki dukaan

They haven't yet decided who should Akeer ask for when he becomes concious... So they are keeping him unconcious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lmao!! smiley37smiley37smiley37 I can’t tell you how much I laughed reading your post. They honestly don’t know what they are doing anymore. Just trying everything possible to save it, but not showing what is supposed to be shown. We really need to share this somehow with the makers. This was hilarious! Thanks for making my morning. 🙌🏼