Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

The makers don't know what to do with any of the characters anymore. I have never seen a show which went soo heywire in such a short span of time....

Diljeet wants Akeer in return for the 6 years he invested in Akeerba. He thinks he has more rights on the kid than anyone...even more than Sahiba. Imagine what he would have done if he was in Angad's position. In addition to Akeer, he probably wants Sahiba & Angad's money too. He neither has any substance nor any selfrespect or ethics since he is readily accepting his biological mother's help to capture his foster son from his real parents.

Angad doesn't want Sahiba. He just wants his son. He is not ready to forgive her at any cost when he should be the one asking for her forgiveness. I feel he might have agreed to coparent with Sahiba for the sake of the kid but makers didn't even explore that route.

Sahiba just wants Akeer. Neither Angad nor Diljeet. She was coparenting with a random stranger becoz she thought kid shud have a father. But she is not ready to coparent with the original father or let him have a presence in his own kid's life even after knowing he didn't know about the kid.

Every side character except Manbeer is lost or are mere shallow wall posts. Manbeer is intolerable ...negativity and toxicity ki dukaan

They haven't yet decided who should Akeer ask for when he becomes concious... So they are keeping him unconcious. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Inder ki jagah Manveer ko maar dete toh behtar hota.

Garry's truth won't ever be out, neither will Manveers be. And when Manveer forced Sahiba to sign divorce Angad and family blamed Sahiba and made her apologise for 4 months. Veer ka sach aaya toh Angad thappad ke wajah pyaar se rehab bheja. Toh aisi umeed mat rakho ki sach aane par kuchh bhi hoga, just like after Angad learned his kid is alive he only hates Sahiba , not a single person will apologise. Idhar bhi haww Sahiba misunderstood Angad toh he is victim of course.

The fact that Angad has 0 remorse that the woman died giving birth to his child after he kicked her out but wants all rights.

Toh partners in crime Angad aur mumma and Diljeet aur mumma hai. I want Akir to chose his mumma but that woman enables criminals like Angad 24/7 toh hopefully teeno ko thukra de aur show band ho jaaye ussi note par.

Keerat useless woman. No wonder Sahiba stayed away from these criminals, Sahiba would have never even been allowed to hold Akir after birthing him.

Sabse ghatiya toh yeh hai ki Akir ka life iss tarah danger main daal diya Garry ne aur koi kuchh nahi bolega.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Episode uploaded. So Angad accepts that he asked her to leave and never contact but still blamed Sahiba that she never tried to contact him again and she thinks that I will leave my pregnant women on road . It’s Sahiba fault to not contact him again. She also gave parental rights to some other person. Which I think Angad anger is justified. Manveer hides truth from angad that Sahiba was arrested. She ask jasleen to stop keerat also to share with angad. Angad does not want Sahiba in his life. Diljeet would like to show both Angad and Sahiba that he is the villian. Sahiba ko koi nahi help karega . She has to escape by herself like ghum 1. He does not want Sahiba but he want Sahiba to be there in hospital with akeer. Chahta kya hai yeh banda . He asked nurse where is akeer mumma. Akeer will cry for mumma , Angad will think Sahiba is a careless mother. But anyway she will escape but will be late as diljeet will again take away akeer. Diljeet want money not Sahiba. He is angry at her that she never told abt angad and uske aate hi she flipped and used him. Everyone want sole custody of akeer.

to sahi to h look at Garry nd manbir vo karey to galat kiya dusra koi karey to villain ho gaya ..manbir or Garry to Bach jaayengey sach bahar aane k baad bhi but diljeet nahi bachega kyunki diljeet koi brar nahi h waise bhi acha hi h diljeet ne itna kuch kiya iske liye or sahiba ko Kam se kam angad ka sach batana chahiye tha jo chupakar usne galti to Kari

For me all are criminals sahiba se lekar angad diljeet braro se lekar gill tak sab ek hi thaali k chattey bhatte h

Bas ek FL or ML ka tag lagne ki wajah se koi unko khulkar bolta nahi ...sahiba criminal supporter h isliye ye bhi criminal hi Hui

Sara kalesh hi akeer ka h to acha acha hoga diljeet car mein lekar bhaag jaaye akeer or vo blast ho jaaye just like seerat apne aap kalesh ka end ho jaayega

Show k sabhi characters criminal h sab k sab except biji nd twinkle aaj tak unhone koi kaand nahi kiya h ab tak bas kya pata future mein unka bhi kuch dikha πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Isliye angad sahiba karey ya diljeet brar karey ya gill koi farak nahi padta all are same bhaad mein jaaye

sab

Edited by Anu_02 - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Garry is acting like Kal ho na ho ka Shahrukh khan. Gazab bakwaas hai, after doing serious crimes and hiding it they are acting like he is some pure heart who wants to reunite lovers. Garry ko essay dene ki wajah they should show Angad have some emotions for Sahiba, instead Garry is forcing audience to accept Angad loves Sahiba through long speech while Angad is staring with kuchh samajh nahi aa raha expression.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay I didn't watch the episode... I just watched One Angad-Garry scene. These writers deserve brick bats. On one side Angd came to know Sahiba remained unmarried and he says she hid his child from him. On the other hand he himself admits galthi hui hein mujhse.. That I didn't hear the phone call... But she could have called me more than once.. I mean that is kinda right.. And them he continues she considers me itna bada pattar dil? 😌😌... Seriously?!!! He didn't even want to know if she was alive or dead. So, the thing is no matter what he will hate Sahiba. He didn't even think how she must have lived all these years. Kya hein yeh?!! They want to Sahan to hate eo but ag the same time a reunion too... For what purpose... If they had to make Diljeet villain to reunite Sahan, them why don't they atleast make Angad respect Sahiba a bit, acknowledge the struggles she went through... Even now all he thinks about is the child (well of course it's justified) , but he isn't thinking what's going to happen to Sahiba now, she is literally homeless. What would be her condition without her child? He ja definitely pattar dil.

1274181 thumbnail

Can I share something really 🌚 on this forum chat club... Let me tell you guys it has been already aired on a channel

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

Okay I didn't watch the episode... I just watched One Angad-Garry scene. These writers deserve brick bats. On one side Angd came to know Sahiba remained unmarried and he says she hid his child from him. On the other hand he himself admits galthi hui hein mujhse.. That I didn't hear the phone call... But she could have called me more than once.. I mean that is kinda right.. And them he continues she considers me itna bada pattar dil? 😌😌... Seriously?!!! He didn't even want to know if she was alive or dead. So, the thing is no matter what he will hate Sahiba. He didn't even think how she must have lived all these years. Kya hein yeh?!! They want to Sahan to hate eo but ag the same time a reunion too... For what purpose... If they had to make Diljeet villain to reunite Sahan, them why don't they atleast make Angad respect Sahiba a bit, acknowledge the struggles she went through... Even now all he thinks about is the child (well of course it's justified) , but he isn't thinking what's going to happen to Sahiba now, she is literally homeless. What would be her condition without her child? He ja definitely pattar dil.

angad is confused aatma ..Woh bhi awal darje ka confused aatma

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

People want instant noodles it's not Astha here, it's Vankar, you won't get anything. He will harrass Leads to the extant.

For me today's epsidoe is toooo good. As per Angad it's doesn't matter, whether Sahiba married or not. Sahiba herself said she is proud to be Daljth's wife πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ she gave father rights to a stranger and now he doesn't want to do anything with her. His reaction is apt, he accepted that he asked her to leave that doesn't mean Sahiba thinks that he will leave her and the kid, he is angry and hurt thatsvhe gave father rights to somebody else thinking he is stone-hearted your ( Dumb ass πŸ‘Ή )

As of now he doesn't know Where is Sahiba, it's Jassi or Keerat has to speak otherwise when Akeer knows than he will get to know about Sahiba..

Sahiba doesn't want Angad to be near her kid any more.. Well and good completely agree with her as per Sahiba she is right..

Daljth not sure what is going to happen we have to hold out horses they are nit ata ll turning him in to negative infact they are copying YRKKH only in a different way, we will get luke worthy scenes too πŸ‘ΉπŸ€‘πŸ€―πŸ€‘

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Athz

but he isn't thinking what's going to happen to Sahiba now, she is literally homeless. What would be her condition without her child? He ja definitely pattar dil.

He doesn't know that Manbeer sent Sahiba to jail.. He enquired about her only to be told that they don't know where she is to make him think that she is careless mother.

He is not ready to unite with sahiba becoz he cannot forgive her but I think he would have agreed to coparent with her esp. since he knows Akeer needs his mother too.
Manbeer has strictly warned everybody from telling him that she sent her to jail. She will probably lie to him that Sahiba left Akeer at hospital all alone and went to rescue her husband from jail and Angad will go crazy mad at her.

hellodona thumbnail

Angad and Garry are constantly talking about forgiving Sahiba meanwhile they are the criminals , one abused wife and threw her out of house when she was pregnant with the child while other man kidnapped and abused a child.

Angad is upset that after kicking her out and asking her to never show face and cutting call, she actually did not show her face to her abuser. Kathor dil is apparently a bad judgement when he actually hasn't once thought that she nearly died delivering the child. Sleeping with a criminal has consequences. Look at him being upset that Sahiba rightly assumed he is a patthar dil who left her to die over the fact that he missed supporting her through critical delivery.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago