Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jarama

And Jasleen!???? Like for real woman!! How can you even allow this!

I want to see her face when Garrys truth comes out!!!!

Garry is real kidnapper ye truth reveal ka koi impact hoga bhi ab 🤔😒 i doubt
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

I don’t know to be honest! Let’s see if it even comes out or not. Or just another kaand that will get brushed under the carpet. Like manveers kaands

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://twitter.com/FloridHope/status/1785848430318776564?t=q7-9tuzP0l8dSX-Jh5qUIg&s=19

Exactly this !!!

I don't like akir at all ...i can tolerate diljeet but not akir

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Total relate!! Honestly can’t feel the love. Especially this kidnap track… all sahan scenes seem so forced.
Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Where are the Diljith supporters? ... Today it is proved beyond doubt that he doesn't love Akeer & that he is not a good man from any angle. He is thinking of snatching Akeer from Sahiba and Angad. He wants Akeer not because he loves Akeer, but because his ego is badly badly hurt. If this delusional, obsessive, violent man loved Akeer ( like he claims)/ Sahiba , he would never try to separate the kid from his mother...Looks like he will kidnap the kid and take him away from Sahiba.. Serves Sahiba right for trusting a random person blindly and for giving her child's life's control and parental rights to him...

Angad only wants his son in his life. He doesn't want to get together with Sahiba. He doesn't want to forgive her for keeping him away from his kid for 5 years, for giving the parental rights to someone else, for planning to continue to lie to him about the kid's paternity. But I feel he would have agreed to coparent with her if she was ready for that...

Manbeer doesn't want Sahiba's presence in Angad's life even as a coparent ..Hence to snatch the kid and to get rid of Sahiba, she sent her to jail... Manbeer didn't let Angad know that Sahiba is in jail and wants him to think that she is a careless mother. Manbeer deserves to be hanged upside down and whipped...such a wily bitter heartless woman..I wish she loses everything in life and ends up begging on the streets.Anita mam deserves a hatsoff for wonderful acting.

I think Angad will go to police station to rescue Sahiba when he comes to know that Manbeer sent her to jail..Diljeet will kidnap Akeer during that time... Sahiba will initially think Angad is hiding the kid from her... Then later they will come to know about Diljeet kidnapping the kid from Twinkle... Then they will together find the kid and defeat Diljeet... Akeer will also hate Diljeet after that...

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Honestly it doesn't matter now in Diljeet's case since he is already morphed as a full blown villian. There is no going back for him... All his AA facade is blown..

The truth of Garry only matters to get Sahiba out of jail.. But otherwise also Angad wouldn't believe that Sahiba kidnapped her own kid and will rescue her from jail when he comes to know that she is in jail...

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ek baar Manbeer ki band koi to bajao yaar, ye kahin ki maharani hai kya??.... Jo sab ke sab iske saamne bheegi billi ban jate hain.... Koi isko kidnap kyun nahi kar leta.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Youtvupdates kuchh bhi pelta rehta hai but funny Imlie and Yhc have least toxic mls currently are going off air. Tmd ko bas gen leap na mile, innka bhi khaata band hi hoga.

What slot is Shahi taking lol? No one gave any updates before but suddenly Shahi announced his new show. I don't think Hanuman par show banega.