Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Aaj ka episode.....

Jinhe manbir ki beizzati dekhni hai ...woh Aaj ke episode mein hai ....thodi sahi but hai ....

Precap ...angad nashe mein gun liye hue hai ....diljeet ko nhi chhodunga bol rha hai

mujeh aisa kyuki lag raha hai ki sahiba is on her way to do her crash course of 5 days on law to become lawyer from babloo topper university???

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krish58

mujeh aisa kyuki lag raha hai ki sahiba is on her way to do her crash course of 5 days on law to become lawyer from babloo topper university???

smiley37smiley37 like we discussed the other day. Bade se bade lawyers ko harake rahegi. Then manveer will apologise by begging sorryโ€ฆ oh I think I went too far with my expectations with this PHโ€ฆ sorry ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜
Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: apuni88

smiley37smiley37 like we discussed the other day. Bade se bade lawyers ko harake rahegi. Then manveer will apologise by begging sorryโ€ฆ oh I think I went too far with my expectations with this PHโ€ฆ sorry ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

areee na na behen manveer and begging...Woh mar jaayegi but yeh kabhi nahi karegi..

and yes diljeet le aayega india ka best lawyer aur uske liye zyada door nahi jaane hai..baaju wale show se lawyer hire karlo..sab ke sab vele pade hai ...

And then sahiba woh woh saboot le aayegi jo kisi air ko nahi dikhega and tada tada tada angad is innocent

Angad and brar except manveer forgives sahiba

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7LGNMDvg96/?igsh=bjJkeGE0d2g4M25o

I don't watch this show at all but tmd se zyada ye random scene mujhe feel hogya

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another episode of Angad and his mummas pain. We are supposed to feel bad the mom son duo who commits back to back crimes have to serve glasses and clean the floor. All this drama to downplay sexual harassment.

Pura epi dekhne ka mann nahi kiya but chalo mumma ki beizzati hui toh Angad picked gun. Now let us pray trigger khud par chala de.

Bhai kya gazab mentality hai, the fl gets endless physical abuse, harassment from ml and his family without remorse and they are putting emotional music because Manveer and her son had to pick up some broken glass pieces. Does no one on that set think something is off.

Have the mom son duo never worked in their life, do they only specialize in committing crimes? You can tell agar innko Akir ke baare main paida hote hi pata lagta , they would have snatched Akir but wouldn't even have changed diapers because that is beneath the mom son. Crimes karna aata hai lekin life skills nahi hai.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

areee na na behen manveer and begging...Woh mar jaayegi but yeh kabhi nahi karegi..

and yes diljeet le aayega india ka best lawyer aur uske liye zyada door nahi jaane hai..baaju wale show se lawyer hire karlo..sab ke sab vele pade hai ...

And then sahiba woh woh saboot le aayegi jo kisi air ko nahi dikhega and tada tada tada angad is innocent

Angad and brar except manveer forgives sahiba

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜

The day Manveer gets humiliated, I'll have that episode on repeat mode ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜

The day Manveer gets humiliated, I'll have that episode on repeat mode ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

sure it will be worth watching..But unfortunately aisa nahi honewala

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

sure it will be worth watching..But unfortunately aisa nahi honewala

tbh why Himanshi and VJ are still hooked to this show . They also should have exited . They donโ€™t deserve this PH. Why this show is still running and not being off air. There is nothing for VJ to explore in this character. Same old furious expressions. Sahiba to rotlu hi rahegi hamesha.
Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: shanakanj

tbh why Himanshi and VJ are still hooked to this show . They also should have exited . They donโ€™t deserve this PH. Why this show is still running and not being off air. There is nothing for VJ to explore in this character. Same old furious expressions. Sahiba to rotlu hi rahegi hamesha.

so true behen....

Yeh ph waale ek number ke ghaitya kami*** ph waalr hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Television is good money. Jab Tak kuch Achcha nahi milta, why quit Aisa rehta hai. Plus VJ ne lead roles kiye hai, Himanshi ke liye opportunity hai.

No one talks about Jatin and Prachi now. Sadly it is out of sight, out of mind.