Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

@bold .... exactly this smiley11

Man idk why i watched to ruin my Sunday but the scene where Manveer tells him she lived with Diljeet for 6 years and Angad waits and thinks back to Garry saying Sahiba and Diljeet were not married. Matlab kya tha? The discomfort is clearly written on Sahiba's face , Diljeet is clearly forcing her but her marital status with Diljeet is important before deciding if she needs saving or not. The show just keeps going lower and lower. One week of Diljeet being a leechad just so everyone can shed tears over Angad serving drinks.

If it wasn't obvious now it is. After reunion which no one asked for, daily Manveer will talk about how Sahiba lived 6 years with another man. Angad will not take a stand for either Ammu , his fiancee or Sahiba , his so called love. Bas Garry ke dialogues ke through love story dikhayenge.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: hellodona

Man idk why i watched to ruin my Sunday but the scene where Manveer tells him she lived with Diljeet for 6 years and Angad waits and thinks back to Garry saying Sahiba and Diljeet were not married. Matlab kya tha? The discomfort is clearly written on Sahiba's face , Diljeet is clearly forcing her but her marital status with Diljeet is important before deciding if she needs saving or not. The show just keeps going lower and lower. One week of Diljeet being a leechad just so everyone can shed tears over Angad serving drinks.

If it wasn't obvious now it is. After reunion which no one asked for, daily Manveer will talk about how Sahiba lived 6 years with another man. Angad will not take a stand for either Ammu , his fiancee or Sahiba , his so called love. Bas Garry ke dialogues ke through love story dikhayenge.

islye nhi chahti thi main ki ye dikhayein ki sahiba was not married to diljeet ...kyunki tmd ka standard hi ye hai ki fl ka character assassination karte raho ...aur inko lagta hai ye hi trp laayega ....

Sahiba angad toh pre leap bhi compatible nhi the...but post leap toh aur satyanash kardiye hain

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Mujhe toh lag rha hai ... soon tmd ka bhi ghum type news aayega .... Gen leap aa rha hai ....

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

What is worse is everyone is showing more emotions that Angad has to serve drinks over Sahiba getting sexually harassed. Since over a week Diljeet is touching her inappropriately yet onlookers are blaming her. Angad raised hell when a client touched Seerat inappropriately but somehow they are justifying Diljeet doing all this because Sahiba spend 6 years with him. Lowest point of the show in recent times was when Keerat got sexually assaulted and Sahiba got slapped for exposing the criminal. But they managed to stoop even lower somehow by making this man serving drinks look more insulting than women getting harassed.

This mentality of women should only be used to deliver babies and them getting harassed is entirely on them, if the male lead loses one hair strand then everyone will shed tears.

So much sukoon seeing the ph struggle with Ghum. They botched the story because they are obsessed with showing abusive male leads and doormat fls and now they are scrambling hard. Hope the revamp flops. This ph will always make fls go through endless humiliation and downplay it while male lead gets to commit back to back crimes and play victim after that.

I completely agree with you! I was reading peoples comments on twitter and its actually disgusting to see people's comments on Sahiba. Some people are saying she deserves it etc. She went through so much when she was married to Angad and people are forgetting that!

I feel like the PH are misogynist.

The way they brushed Keerats molestation under the carpet was also disgusting. No wonder the actress quit the show.

They could have done so much with the show but have failed to do so. I don't think it will last long!

I hate Diljeets acting 😒🤮🤮

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Screenshot_20240519_165313.jpgsmiley11smiley30

Word Count: 0

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

ye dialogue writer hai show ka ...inka sher DSP matlab diljeet singh panesar ...jab writer ko diljeet Sher lag rha hai toh aaj jaise epi hi milenge aage bhi chahe show rahe na rahe ...maine aajtak is writer ko sahiba angad ko praise karte nhi dekha ...mujhe kabhi nhi lagta tha Yogi ka koi connection hai islye ss mil rha hai ...but ese comments sochne par majbur karte hein ki shayad log sahi bol rhe hain ki pH is favouring him