Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

My fav song :

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7Dg-kcMYff/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is going to be unpopular but what the heck

Daljeet has lost his marbles - true. He is being a creep - true He is emotionally manipulating the very child he has loved as a father for since birth - true

But no one has placed themselves in Daljeet's shoes once. Which is shocking given we have been raised on stories of Lord Krishna and his two mothers. One would think understanding the birth parent and foster parent dynamics would be a default instinct for us

Diljit is an orphan who obviously had huge need for a loving family of his own. He is a guy who rescued and sheltered a pregnant woman abandoned by her husband. For past 5-6 years he has been loved her son as his own, to the point of not caring for his own health in order to fulfil the child's needs.

For past 5-6 years he has been with sahiba daily and not once did he cast any lecherous look in her direction. He was in powerful place. He could have easily forced himself on Sahiba. But he did not

In walks in Angad. And all of a sudden Sahiba forgets that kidnapping of Akir was as worrying and life shaking event for Daljeet as it was for her. He was the "father" who had raised Akir. She instead makes it all about Angad. She could have made an effort to make Daljit as much a part of rescuing Akir as Angad, regardless of any latent love she has for Angad.

Angad never had any emotional intelligence could never look a Planck's length beyond "me", "I", "mine".
He never once thought of Daljit as the man who had raised his boy and raised him well. He too did not think of how Daljit must be besides himself with worry too

Now it appears Diljit has flipped and has turned to the dark side.

Again, if the writers had any brains, they could have played the bad hand (the leap and Diljit being co-parent) and played it well. A hero turning into a devil trope is well established since beginning of time

Enough of my soapbox. I will retreat back to not watching TMD now
PS: Hope all is well with all of you

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

It's twisted but I m loving it that finally makers / writer r appreciating sahiba's beauty ....I was tired of hearing praises abt seerat since the beginning....i completely ignore that diljeet is saying this dialogue as he is harassing her but just liked the fact that sahiba khubsurat hai ye writer ke dimag mein aaya toh sahi

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The issue is they have blatantly switched Diljeets character from someone who loved Akir to someone who only used Akir to get Sahiba. Diljeet only switched to crazy after Garry kidnapped his son and clearly threatened him he will lose Akir and Sahiba both. But since crimes were committed by Brars against other people, they can't be treated as crimes. Diljeet was clearly OK with running away with Akir without Sahiba but now we are supposed to believe he did all this for years to get Sahiba.

But this super villain arc doesn't work for me, they force others as villains to make us feel for Brars but I can't because Angad and Brars are the same and pride in being that kind of people. Diljeet doesn't respect Sahiba, Angad and Brars humiliate and physically abuse Sahiba endlessly even when she did everything for them. Diljeet used Akir , Angad and Brars use and throw Sahiba as per convenience.

If they could show Angad realizing even once how he wronged Sahiba I would give it a thought. Angad gave endless passes to Seerat, Seerat tortured Angad for a few days and Angad has no remorse that he always put Seerat over Sahiba, Angad gets endless sympathy. Yashraj rightly tortured Brars , Angad and Brars have no remorse that they should not bulldoze poor people. Diljeet is placed on a pedestal by his son, Angad doesn't think once he shouldn't have kicked pregnant wife out years ago, he is still defending his decision.

Of course his side hobby is hiding crimes of Veer , mumma and all his blood relatives from police because Sahiba is the victim in those scenarios.

The only thought I have is Diljeet desperately wants Sahiba and Angad desperately wants Akir so writer should just do even distribution and end the show. Why give Angad something he never wanted? Even now Angad will only play nice till Akir calls him dad (which Sahiba will make Akir do by glorifying Angad and hiding what all he did to her). The moment Akir calls Angad dad the little kindness you are seeing will vanish and again Sahiba will be thrown to storeroom till it's time to produce a child for gen leap.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Sahiba clearly told Daljith she cant be his wife she cant marry him , she keep on reminding him that he is very good friend isn't she ??? He choose to ignore and thinking one day she will accept him ?? He clearly told her to lie for others happiness why ??? If there is no inner motto ?? I guess that time he saw empty name on BC coloum , he worked towards it , Anagd presence made Sahiba insecure and pushed her to write Daljith name on it . when she wants feels she is lying to bhiji and akeer ?? That time he never asked her her her past ?? He is happy showing his fake love on akeer working towards sahiba 🙄🙄🙄 becasue she comes with package?? When reality check in he is showing his true colors ?? Daljith is not hiding anything he openly saying what he thought ?? He thought Sahiba never look back her past 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ one day she will accept him 😤😤😤😤 he assumed everything living in a delusional world now blaming Sahiba thats he used him ?? When she used him ?? You only went after her at Camp site , offered help , Sahiba clearly want to say to bhiji but you only stopped her and told you married her ?? Later Sahiba clearly told about her decision?? He is not selfless he has motto he fell in love with Sahiba she comes with package you have used her situation . Simple . Writers are very clear about his character . If he showed his true colors Sahiba would have left him long time back .

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Pls with angad make his whole brars clown to serve this high class people, specially his mumma. 😂 People r so blind sahiba has ego but amgad doesn't who give divorce in his egi and never listen to sahiba in diamond and his bechari serrat ji matter . He is saint. No wonder gum and anu anuty type disgusting show gett trp. Bec for them only actor matter whether their character doing inhuman thing but we still clapping for him and in that we will get so low write thing from our mind for opposite character and other side character who doesn't do anything much bad bec our fav character can't do anything wrong is he abuse, slap, throw his partner bec she deserves it. And then they r same people so say y most indian serial like this toxic bec u watch them and start giving justification of ur character whether he was pathetic in show. they want to kill sahiba and make angad marry new girl. Y he and his family already destroy 1 girl life and Play with new girl mental health is not not much. Hope in end angad die bec he deserves it and sahiba take akeer and upbring him alone far from this brar circus. This is only valid end bec forcing new mumma diljeet psycho so can writee shiw sahiba is wrong and angad is mahan is most stupid thing no one can connect with that abuser and his toxic family. Funny writer make diljet bad to show angad good. What about mr angad how doing only toxic thing in name of his ego and family name.
arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure what Sahiba did to warrant such accusations of putting ego over all else. But we must remember that Angad's ego was the sole reason he decided to marry his childhood friend despite knowing that she had trauma from past relationship. Her mother is the one orchestrating everything. After the biological father rejected her and kicked her out, Sahiba made the decision to raise her child with another guy. However, in order get back at Sahiba, Angad got engaged to a scarred woman whose family is now out for blood, and I'm sure that will also be Sahiba's fault.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgos

Pls with angad make his whole brars clown to serve this high class people, specially his mumma. 😂 People r so blind sahiba has ego but amgad doesn't who give divorce in his egi and never listen to sahiba in diamond and his bechari serrat ji matter . He is saint. No wonder gum and anu anuty type disgusting show gett trp. Bec for them only actor matter whether their character doing inhuman thing but we still clapping for him and in that we will get so low write thing from our mind for opposite character and other side character who doesn't do anything much bad bec our fav character can't do anything wrong is he abuse, slap, throw his partner bec she deserves it. And then they r same people so say y most indian serial like this toxic bec u watch them and start giving justification of ur character whether he was pathetic in show. they want to kill sahiba and make angad marry new girl. Y he and his family already destroy 1 girl life and Play with new girl mental health is not not much. Hope in end angad die bec he deserves it and sahiba take akeer and upbring him alone far from this brar circus. This is only valid end bec forcing new mumma diljeet psycho so can writee shiw sahiba is wrong and angad is mahan is most stupid thing no one can connect with that abuser and his toxic family. Funny writer make diljet bad to show angad good. What about mr angad how doing only toxic thing in name of his ego and family name.

Spitting facts 💯

Fan of you 🙏

Each and every word you spoke is true.....

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshia1994

I'm not sure what Sahiba did to warrant such accusations of putting ego over all else. But we must remember that Angad's ego was the sole reason he decided to marry his childhood friend despite knowing that she had trauma from past relationship. Her mother is the one orchestrating everything. After the biological father rejected her and kicked her out, Sahiba made the decision to raise her child with another guy. However, in order get back at Sahiba, Angad got engaged to a scarred woman whose family is now out for blood, and I'm sure that will also be Sahiba's fault.

💯

Word Count: 0