Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anushka87

TMD ki TRP 0.9 aa jaye to mauja hi mauja 🤩

I still don't dislike TMD this enough to pray for such low trp. Coz that TRP means show going off air, which i don't want. Why? Coz we habe more crap shows getting better trp n ruling the chart. TMD is still little better then them

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Angad go legal way he get all parental rights so they avoiding that added unnecessary kidnapping and false allegations on acha admi and acha aurat so they can get away the kands they did after leap and Pre leap writers ek ki dialogues Angad throwed pregnant women god knows when he know she is still pregnant..All he asked was requesting her to leave he never kicked the way Diljeet lying and screaming...Angad was wrong fr asking to leave but Sahiba ka koi guilt nahi for unintentional deaths she not even once remembered then why he need to feel as he has rights to take decisions abt his life but that wont make him bad father.

Sahiba ego leads her life...with that ego she faked marriage fr 6 years, wrote name on BC did fraud...all these solid evidence n court against her..kidnapping done in-front of her eyes and she know her son has a secret friend still she is not eyeing on him...All her energy to abuse Angad...Diljeet she rised kid ran away with kid ( equal to kidnapping he dont have any legal rights, writing name BC wont give as real father dont know when Angad claim they wont hold any importance) he try to fall of from cliff and trying to cause death of kid ( attempt to killing)

al these charges Mr, Mrs panesar can go to jail but they used Gary, Manveer shifted Writing name BC kand on Gary, Manveer with their involvement in kidnapping, False allegations😂 So Sahiba mistakes can wash away and madam anyway trained kid to accept random guy as father and kid def wont stay away from mother...they only using dialogues Angad abandoned them but what Sahiba did no dialogues😂 all shifted to Angad not lifted call she made another guy father that much she love Angad so gave father rights to someone with one phone call in that call he never used words he don't take any responsibility of father 😂 second time without checking who is there told and she cant be blamed...

We are in era where women sit infront of Men house if Men deny father rights and drag them to court and FL on Tv find acha admi n bus and made him father play fake wife😂 real life aise admi predator and psychos hote and esp no man accept other man kid as own this much without any relation to mother😂 acha admi and acha aurat both used and deceived Angad and they shifting that focus to Acha admi and Acha aurat victims in Brars hands when in reality Angad was victim bec of Sahiba actions 😂

Same happened in fraud they made mongas innocent added one or two scenes where Angad wrong then boom Angad folded hands Seerat became victim and all mongas innocent proved by Sahiba and Brars became bad😂 this story line that time not gave Trps and now also same twisting saying lies in dialogues ! Anyway Trps fallen brutally for Sahiba so called move on and Diljeet glorification.

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Sahiba abhi jaanthi hai na ki Angad bacche ke baare mein nahi janta tha... Toh ab woh Angad ko bacche se dur rakhna kyon chahthi hai?

Due to her MU, he already missed 5 precious years of his son and his son thinks someone else as his father... How will he tolerate that going forward?...

Sahiba need not return to Angad... Angad doesn't want the woman back too..But she should have given him the opportunity to coparent instead of saying what she said.....

If she is stubborn that he can't be in the kid's life, then he can be also stubborn that he will not let his kid away from him even for a sec...

If she has rights as the kid's mother, he too has rights as kid's father...

Edited by sriarshi - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Episode aagya

Thoda drag laga ...angad Garry ka kal wala scene continue hua ,ek hi baat baar baar bol rhe hainsmiley29

Diljit ka Jail scene with biji n twinkle...twinkle bolti hai biji ab veerji se Darr lagne laga hai smiley4smiley3

Koi Banda ata hai aur khana aur police uniform deta hai diljeet ko ..jise pehn kar woh bhag jata hai car mein bheth kar jail se.

Sahiba ko police station le gye aur Angad ko nhi pata sahiba jail mein hai ...manbeer ne sabko mana Kia batane se ....keerat batani chahti hai but batane nhi denge esa kal aayega ....angad puchta hai sahiba kahan hai but nurse jhoot bol deti hai bcz of manbeer

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Mujhe sirf diljeet wala part interesting lagaa ...baki toh itni baar dekh chuke hai brars ka blame on sahiba ...it's boring ....

Sahiba was hardly there for 3/4mintues in today's epi

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Episode uploaded. So Angad accepts that he asked her to leave and never contact but still blamed Sahiba that she never tried to contact him again and she thinks that I will leave my pregnant women on road . It’s Sahiba fault to not contact him again. She also gave parental rights to some other person. Which I think Angad anger is justified. Manveer hides truth from angad that Sahiba was arrested. She ask jasleen to stop keerat also to share with angad. Angad does not want Sahiba in his life. Diljeet would like to show both Angad and Sahiba that he is the villian. Sahiba ko koi nahi help karega . She has to escape by herself like ghum 1. He does not want Sahiba but he want Sahiba to be there in hospital with akeer. Chahta kya hai yeh banda . He asked nurse where is akeer mumma. Akeer will cry for mumma , Angad will think Sahiba is a careless mother. But anyway she will escape but will be late as diljeet will again take away akeer. Diljeet want money not Sahiba. He is angry at her that she never told abt angad and uske aate hi she flipped and used him. Everyone want sole custody of akeer.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Ab waise maja aaj rha hai ...rather than watching akeer ke papa mumma jaap of sahiba - diljeet or waiting for no existing love to rekindle between angad - sahiba ...

Sabko akeer chahiye but Akeer ko mumma hi chahiye hogi ...only mumma

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Oh God now Diljeet, Beeji & Twinkle all are against Saheba, Iss psycho ne yeh nahi bataya that he had risked Akeer’s life & tried to kill him.

Seriously shame on the brarssmiley7 Criminals hain saare ke saare. Manbeer herself is a diehard criminal & she is calling Saheba a criminal. She has send Saheba to the jail.smiley35

Garry had tried to put some sense into Angad’s thick headed skull but smiley39smiley44Angad bechara dard ka maara, uffff his ego…🤢🤮, He is like why she didn’t call me again, I mean dude you ousted her out of your life and when she called you to inform about her pregnancy, you said “ Do not contact me again”

They have ruined Angad’s character so badly, he said mein itna bhi Pathhar dil thodi hoon ki apni pregnant wife ko aur apne hi bacche ko thukraadunga….Bhai tu Stone-hearted nahi tere paas heart hi nahi hain...smiley21

Fine he is right that his son calls someone else father in front of him but galti bhi toh khud ki hi hain na Angad.smiley21

Yeh Garry bhi na sab batadiya usne but yeh nai bataya ke He is the kidnapper, He is a true Brar-Baweja combo smiley36… And Angad is like I just want my son Akeer nobody else and he doesn’t have any relationship with Saheba.

And on the other side Mrs Gill is helping Diljeet escape the prison.

Angad comes to meet Akeer after his heart to heart conversation with Garry & he asks for Saheba & Manbeer doesn’t tell him that she got her arrested, Criminal buddhi smiley7

Saheba is behind the bars begs for help. Manbeer that Khoosat ghatiya giri hui auratsmiley7forbids everyone telling the truth about Saheba’s arrest to Angad as she wants him to think that Saheba is laaparwaah.

Precap is the same.

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want Manveer behind for all the kaands she’s doing!!!!!! What a horrible woman?!!!!

Wait until the gills F her over!!!! I can’t wait to see her face!!!!!

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Aaj 44 epi hogye leap ke

45 epi hogye Yogi ki entry ko

Astha ke time track 4th of every month change hote the thode thode....aur usually tracks last for 55-65 days ....let see yahan ab kya hoga

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

lol 😂 perfect summary with right emotions! I feel all of them 😤😆

Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago