Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

toh unki engagement mein brars ka kya kaam hai smiley5

not sure. Maybe to see Sahiba get engaged πŸ˜‚
Who knows.

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Best part of yesterdays episode - Sahiba’s braid is gone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ its just tied back instead

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Jarama

Best part of yesterdays episode - Sahiba’s braid is gone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ its just tied back instead

haan ,that stupid paranda too finally ..
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

If they show Sahiba and Diljeets engagement I feel the TRP will go even down. Seems like the makers just don't care what the audience would like to see.

I hope diljeet track ends soon

Jarama thumbnail
hellodona thumbnail

Saw few people happy Aastha might be returning. She is the one who created the leap raita, she never gave breather to show romance or love story and just jumped from one Sahiba torture track to another. With Vanku the 3 fans who still want romance might have gotten a few random romantic scenes (with no head or tail) before they moved to gen leap but Aastha is very shy unless she has to show crimes and fl abuse in detail. She will just show lots of Sahiba abuse by Angad, slaps (idk what else she is coming up with), random consummation and then gen leap (hopefully Star just offs the show instead)

One real good thing , Ghum is struggling badly. I hope the planned leap also flops hard and both the phs shows drown together. Even Shahi destroyed his show to copy this pathetic ph.

Viewership is at all time low and still they are churning senseless triangles with voiceless female leads and physically plus mentally abusive husband, in laws and a bhabi/saali who has special privileges and can openly proclaim other women's husbands without any consequences. Ghum kickstarted this poisonous trend on Star; hope once it goes off air the trash trend clears itself out.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Saw few people happy Aastha might be returning. She is the one who created the leap raita, she never gave breather to show romance or love story and just jumped from one Sahiba torture track to another. With Vanku the 3 fans who still want romance might have gotten a few random romantic scenes (with no head or tail) before they moved to gen leap but Aastha is very shy unless she has to show crimes and fl abuse in detail. She will just show lots of Sahiba abuse by Angad, slaps (idk what else she is coming up with), random consummation and then gen leap (hopefully Star just offs the show instead)

One real good thing , Ghum is struggling badly. I hope the planned leap also flops hard and both the phs shows drown together.

Yaa, aastha was the one. I remember.

All the crime petrol, overnight character changed, slaps, molestation, abusing, zero romance, and seerat lusting Angad for 1 year...

Astha is the ONE.

She herself is a woman, why will she promote this ??

Evil winning over good and criminals roaming around freely.....

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Yaa, aastha was the one. I remember.

All the crime petrol, overnight character changed, slaps, molestation, abusing, zero romance, and seerat lusting Angad for 1 year...

Astha is the ONE.

She herself is a woman, why will she promote this ??

Evil winning over good and criminals roaming around freely.....

Women are not exempt from being misogynistic. But she is one of a kind. She had 0 interest in showing any love story of any kind or a single meaningful conversation where Sahiba expressed how she felt. Just slap, abuse her , then blame her in hall and she accepts all blame, apologizes, Sahiba begs for Angad's acceptances and moment trp drops one rescue mission by Angad for 2 days and back to routine Sahiba humiliation. Not once she showed Angad caring about Sahiba's emotions, not even once, unless she is about to die. At least Sahiba still remembers she was ousted and she called and he disconnected her call, with Aastha Sahiba would have said I love you as soon as she saw Angad after 6 years. It is a competition of pathetic cvs among Ganja cvs and Aastha wins by a huge margin. She also introduced ml gifting divorce and slapping fl after she bails him out of jail and fl sleeping with him as reward. Ghum decided to copy this iconic trend but at least fl slapped the loser and trashed entire family.

Bas iss baat ki khushi hai that show is beyond saving. They can show as much fl abuse they want before Star asks them to pack up. So many long running shows have ended so clock is ticking for this trash.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

I have to agree with you, when the show started and Vanku was incahrged you could tell there would be 3 love stories. Each different from one another. The bad thing he showed was the reception night even Angad was drunk and tried to get close to Sahiba. Garry abusing Seerat after marriage.

The only good things Astha showed was the hospital track and Rumi track. But I feel even Rumi track was dragged. She shouldn't have shown Seerat just being obsessed with Angad. But I guess whats done is done.

But why always show positive becoming negative and worse?