Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Krish58

ab in do bail buddhi ko kab patah chalega ki yeh manveer ki pakki saheli is passing on information

Wahi πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή

Word Count: 1

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/mollieabbrz/status/1790929292311863598?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

They should use Garry. If they do not want to show leads dead brain working πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

https://x.com/mollieabbrz/status/1790929292311863598?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

They should use Garry. If they do not want to show leads dead brain working πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

They should use their brain first before they figure out which character to use 🀣 brain tho hai nahi.. bas aa jate hai πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/floridhope/status/1790939707649474698?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

What they are showing in the episodes only drag fest thank god now I have moved on from this show and stuck to a show where ML stands by for his fl help her in making her successful . It’s not a ganja show Jhanak where actually they are showing love story between leads . The content is good even acting wise also the leads are doing good . Who will watch this baccha crap . Better the show gets shut down asap.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

What they are showing in the episodes only drag fest thank god now I have moved on from this show and stuck to a show where ML stands by for his fl help her in making her successful . It’s not a ganja show Jhanak where actually they are showing love story between leads . The content is good even acting wise also the leads are doing good . Who will watch this baccha crap . Better the show gets shut down asap.

is it? Iam not allowing jhanak i can't stand that FL acting all day her eyes will pop out anytime, few here there tweets I read about the story, ML is marrying his GF/ Love of his life na how come he loves Jhanak than πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈknowing seeing his rituals doing with his GF Fl still falling in love with Ml great 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯 By the way out SahAn only promoted Jhanak.πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡.
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
whatever two timing he is doing. But ML has lots of guts, he can fight with anyone including his family for FL. He openly express what he wants to do, even it is two timing. He actually cares for FL career rather than abusing her 24/7. He has started falling for FL. Actually makers are showing love story not fake love story between leads. I don't mind average acting if the content is good. FL is strong , at least she is not doormat. If the story is not good even good acting can't save the show.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Whatever two timing he is doing. But ML has lots of guts, he can fight with anyone including his family for FL. He openly express what he wants to do, even it is two timing. He actually cares for FL career rather than abusing her 24/7. He has started falling for FL. Actually makers are showing love story not fake love story between leads. I don't mind average acting if the content is good. FL is strong , at least she is not doormat. If the story is not good even good acting can't save the show

not my kind of story, than. I saw one clip how extant he stand like a statue and let his family and GF / fiance let FL abuse,since the story starts. If he stands up for her why his family and fiance insults / humiliated her??? Is this the same story right where they did show to FL what they do to widows??? Give me break can't see that much Clownery any way different choices. Enjoy the show . Iam okay with TMD as long as it runs will watch.
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral