Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Episode up. Skimmed through it in FF. They are dragging this s#it at slower than snail pace ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sahiba creates a play with some dolls and sings a song. Asked comes out and runs towards Sahiba, but guards stops them both from meeting per D instructions. Angad is at lawyer office with Garry trying to find a way to meet Akeer so he can get some blood sample for paternity DNA testing.

Episode ends with D asking Angad to bring sahiba if he wants to meet Akeer and Sahiba crying cos she couldnโ€™t meet Akeer.

Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Boring ho gaya hai show. This Diljeet guy getting so much ss, his dialogue delivery is so bad.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Originally posted by: apuni88

Episode up. Skimmed through it in FF. They are dragging this s#it at slower than snail pace ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sahiba creates a play with some dolls and sings a song. Asked comes out and runs towards Sahiba, but guards stops them both from meeting per D instructions. Angad is at lawyer office with Garry trying to find a way to meet Akeer so he can get some blood sample for paternity DNA testing.

Episode ends with D asking Angad to bring sahiba if he wants to meet Akeer and Sahiba crying cos she couldnโ€™t meet Akeer.

I also ffed 1st to know if there are any cringy dialogues of DumJeet, thankfully we were saved from the torture today.

Episode was full on drag fest, but I liked the Saheba's play part, see at the end the child wants his mother only. And I also feel Akeer will see the real face of Diljeet soon.

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I also ffed 1st to know if there are any cringy dialogues of DumJeet, thankfully we were saved from the torture today.

Episode was full on drag fest, but I liked the Saheba's play part, see at the end the child wants his mother only. And I also feel Akeer will see the real face of Diljeet soon.

Lol Dumjeet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Exactlyโ€ฆ child will always want the mother for sure. This drag fest is just pointless.

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Boring ho gaya hai show. This Diljeet guy getting so much ss, his dialogue delivery is so bad.

His Sa-hi-ba is getting on my nerves now. Someone please give him the worst actor award.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

What Clownery epsidoe we are sooo waiting for leads realizing their mistakes and move story forward as usual they are sooooo dumb.

Sahiba no regression for making Clown father instead crying why D is this way ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก she called him akeer ki papa gave soo much respect and all that crap praying infront of Bababji, she forgot how D is seeing her.wanting to sleep with her ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น completely brain dead

Angad what can we say, already brain dead, D mother already sent him message what anagd and garry are planning he called D asking him to come he is expecting D will come another Clownery ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น D sent his lawyer and Told angad bring Sahiba with him if he wants to see akeer ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ

A illiterate Villager become sooo intelligent ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘นleads are helpless and begging ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

Vankar and whole Team ko pranam for delivering this crap on time ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

His Sa-hi-ba is getting on my nerves now. Someone please give him the worst actor award.

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ agree, not sure why he is shaking while delivering dialogous ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I guess he thinks he can show how cruel he is ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คbut looks more Clownery ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Vankar and whole Team ko pranam for delivering this crap on time ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly! Wtf is this show nowโ€ฆ canโ€™t understand where this is going. Itโ€™s like the show is coma and sometimes the fingers and toes are moving ๐Ÿ˜ค but then goes back to coma again.
Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly! Wtf is this show nowโ€ฆ canโ€™t understand where this is going. Itโ€™s like the show is coma and sometimes the fingers and toes are moving ๐Ÿ˜ค but then goes back to coma again.

Well Said ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏagree. Either they show Daljith crap or Manbhir crap and leads are brain dead and begging ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

ab in do bail buddhi ko kab patah chalega ki yeh manveer ki pakki saheli is passing on information