Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: apuni88

๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ok this is getting too disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ suddenly they are turning him into a creep, worst than Rumi.

yes he getting worst than rumi

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Skip if you can....To be honest episode dekh ke mujhe aisi vibe aarahi hain ke kya batau.....Chalo phir bhi batadeti hoon.

I feel they will show Diljeet trying to sexually harass Saheba and may be Saheba kills him in self-defense.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

Skip if you can....To be honest episode dekh ke mujhe aisi vibe aarahi hain ke kya batau.....Chalo phir bhi batadeti hoon.

I feel they will show Diljeet trying to sexually harass Saheba and may be Saheba kills him in self-defense.

mujeh bhi wahi lag raha hai..ya ohir angad will kill him

i am gonna skip it..but i must say badi himmat hai behen aap mein

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The way Diljeet gave creepy dialogues looks more like he wants Saheba in his bed.

He said :

• Mei baahon mein aaja...smiley35
  • He said something like iss baar bhi tum mere paas hi aaogi, mere saath hi rahogi...thoda aur kareeb...his hands movements made me sick in the stomach.smiley11
  • He said mujhe bhi aise hi gale lagalo, jaise uss din Angad ko lagaya tha, Main sab bhul jaaunga aur sab theek kardunga.....yuckkkkkksmiley7
  • He tried to touch her few times.

Exactly.... he is utterly disgusting....Ghatiya leechad aadmi... his body language, expressions and words today were soooooooooooooooooooo ppppppukeworthy...... He has got this itch to get Sahiba in bed...thats the bottom line...Angad n Sahiba did a HUuuuuuugggeeee mistake by letting him take Akeer with him... now both of them lost complete access to Akeer....
Nothing can make a good man become like this (whatever happens).... Diljeet is ghatiya leechad because he was always a ghatiya leechad acting as a good person... abhi apna asli rang dikha raha hai...

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ok this is getting too disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ suddenly they are turning him into a creep, worst than Rumi.

it's not suddenly his inner feeling is same, he is expressing now he told Sahiba on her face na at BM. He is working for her only some day she will accept him ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh!! And Angad will take the blame?! Hmmm could happen if the way they are showing Diljit continuesโ€ฆ itโ€™s possible
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Hope they don't go that far Readerji ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น Sahiba is on to defense mode like she will face anything she will take care of Everything not sure how they take it hope they don't show ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Hey guys episode updates after long

HL mostly find Akeer

* daljeet and his meri sahiba part 1000 smiley11

* manveer still in hate mod for sahiba

* swagger help his bhabhi ๐Ÿ˜Ž and he only saw good Garry but soon ๐Ÿ”œ will c bad boy smiley16smiley2

*ASB wants to protect his brother smiley27

Omg the actor who plays Daljeet Yogender Vikram Singh what a fabulous acting ๐Ÿ‘ (If an actor can make the fans hate him on screen thts a real actor ๐Ÿ‘)

Precap has to b sahan plan

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I was under the impression that today we will get continuation of Sahan..smiley17

Honestly I had no idea that they will throw such dirty dialogues in our way, downright...I repeat downright disgusting...You know what was more disgusting???? It was his creepy hand actions and the way he was eyeing Saheba's body.....yuckkkkkkk...smiley11

I feel my eyes need Detox.....smiley29

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do not compare Rumi with Diljeet...

Rumi was psycho but he really loved Sahiba... yes its true that in his psychoness he didn't register what is right and wrong...but his love was pure

Diljeet is not psycho... he is very much normal...But he is a ghatiya , leechad , gravely egotistic admi who wants Sahiba in bed in whatever way he can get her in his bed..his love is such a sham . If he had 1% love towards Sahiba ( or Akeer) he wouldn't be putting Akeer's life in danger or separating Sahiba from her kid ( and causing her so much mental pain) or using her kid to get her...

To understand the level of leechadness of Diljeet , one has to watch today's episode

Sorry Reader17 tagged you by mistake ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 5 months ago