Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anushka87

TMD ki TRP 0.9 aa jaye to mauja hi mauja 🤩

Sun rahe ho na bhagwan… please ye wish puri kardo 🙏
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apuni88

Yeah but both are thick headed na. Sahiba ne bhi to bar bar bola hai…. Main hi uski maa aur baap dono hoon. “I won’t let you take him away from me” “woh sirf mera beta hai” The same shit they are saying on the other side. Nothing new there.

Dono ko itna blind bana diya they can’t see anything beyond themselves. Angad was always like that now sahiba too has become that way.

Because Sahiba actually raised the child lol, and she told him truth which he refused to hear. Angad had no part in raising child, that is just the truth. No one will jump to involve a man who did not even try to find if the woman is alive while she was in coma after delivering his child. It is not ego, one expects some understanding from partner that too during pregnancy/miscarriage and here he still doesn't care if she lives or dies. Somehow Angads reaction was valid to treat her like a cold blooded murderer and curse her womb but she nearly died delivering his child and she is the one who has ego. She also stripped Diljeets rights only when he tried to jump with the kid. And Sahiba was clearly willing to make Angad a part yesterday but he was busy fighting Diljeet about who is dad while Akir was in a critical state. That is when Sahiba asked both men to stfu, Angad was making it about his ego of being Akirs bio dad then. I can say Sahiba wronged Diljeet in few ways by not being transparent and he has every right to feel used but not Angad in anyway regarding the kid, he left the mother and child for dead for 6 years no matter how many ways we twist it.

Anyways my point was Angad is trying to separate kid from mother in precap contrary to Readerjis opinion that he isn't. Not about who is wrong or right because we can keep trying but Angad will always remain a serious criminal who hides crimes of his family and punishes Sahiba for everyone's crimes, specially his.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m not denying Angad is a criminal and all the other things you said.

Also when did sahiba say she will make Angad a part of Akeer’s life? She never said that. And from any of her actions I didn’t feel that. That also is an assumption right. I started this conversation bcos you said “that is why he put her in jail” and I don’t believe that’s true. He may take akeer away and I believe he may fight her, but he didn’t put her in jail (at least not yet) For that part let’s watch episode.

Anyways.. I don’t want to drag anything. I’m not comparing Angad kaand vs sahiba kaand… bcos iska tho tulna kabhi barabar nahi hoga.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hellodona

Enough time has passed. No one compares. I think Sidras edit made neutrals love them lol. Star should stop trying to force this storyline on other shows.

https://twitter.com/MeriKahanni/status/1679879776700612608?t=AwCL7enU54BoNXM0oqhOvQ&s=19

This should be my all-time fav VM. I have watched this ..i don't know how many times..i lost count...and his dialogue...that was sublime!! this person makes awesome edits

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

2 shows mei FL ne ML ko thappad maara. Sahiba ke liye rone walo, abhi bhi mauka hai. Sahiba thappad baja sakti hai. smiley37

Reminded me of this beautiful song.....dedicating this to all "Sahiba ke liye rone walon" + "Angad ke liye rone walon" ...no partialitysmiley16....moooosic for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djOfU3kqJYI

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Arre jab Gc se copy kar rahe udhar jor ka ek chaanta laga tha shuru main when he throws money on her. Lekin idhar haath pakad liya tha Angad ne. Baaki jo abuse Riddhi Khori ko karta hai woh copy karliya detail main lekin yeh scene change karliya.

Tabhi samajh jaana chahiye tha Angad crime par crime karega and his cheeks will always stay safe. Satan is protecting Angad's cheeks (face).

I disagree. Writers are protecting his cheeks smiley36smiley36

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Athz

Reminded me of this beautiful song.....dedicating this to all "Sahiba ke liye rone walon" + "Angad ke liye rone walon" ...no partialitysmiley16....moooosic for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djOfU3kqJYI

wah wah kya baat hai smiley37smiley36smiley37
DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Logon ko sirf Angad ko gaali dene se matlab...

usko sunane ke liye kuch naya nahi mila toh day 1 se leke usne jo jo kiya woh sab ginwate rehte hain...

Usko us baat ki bhi gaali dete rehte hain jo mistake usne abhi tak kiya bhi nahi hai... bas yeh bol dete hain ki sab jaante hain ki woh wohi karega...

Usne kabhi maafi mangi toh bolte hain crocodile tears hain aur fake apology hai...

Usne maafi nahi maangi toh kahte hain uska redemption nahi mila...

Backi sab characters jo bhi karle, gaali bas Angad to padthi hai... Kisiki bhi galti ho, bas criminal toh bas Angad hai inke liye

Koi Angad ke sath kuch galat kare, toh bohat acha kiya ... Aur Angad retaliate karein toh woh abusive aur bura ban gaya...

HYPOCRISY MUCH...

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sahiba abhi jaanthi hai na ki Angad bacche ke baare mein nahi janta tha... Toh ab woh Angad ko bacche se dur rakhna kyon chahthi hai?

Due to her MU, he already missed 5 precious years of his son and his son thinks someone else as his father... How will he tolerate that going forward?...

Sahiba need not return to Angad... Angad doesn't want the woman back too..But she should have given him the opportunity to coparent instead of saying what she said.....

If she is stubborn that he can't be in the kid's life, then he can be also stubborn that he will not let his kid away from him even for a sec...

If she has rights as the kid's mother, he too has rights as kid's father...

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Sahiba abhi jaanthi hai na ki Angad bacche ke baare mein nahi janta tha... Toh ab woh Angad ko bacche se dur rakhna kyon chahthi hai?

Due to her MU, he already missed 5 precious years of his son and his son thinks someone else as his father... How will he tolerate that going forward?...

Sahiba need not return to Angad... Angad doesn't want the woman back too..But she should have given him the opportunity to coparent instead of saying what she said.....

If she is stubborn that he can't be in the kid's life, then he can be also stubborn that he will not let his kid away from him even for a sec...

If she has rights as the kid's mother, he too has rights as kid's father...

Their is a difference. Here Sahiba has all rights to be angry and stubborn coz she has been rejected by Angad. Forget about kid as a woman her anger and frustration are all valid add to it that Angad was nowhere their when she needed him emotionally and physically. Women are most vulnerable when pregnant, they need family people husband and that women was left all alone.

Angad does have right on his kid but has to be more understanding towards Sahiba. He cannot justify his actions by crying on the fact that he lived lonely and cried for his dead kid. Fact is he and his Mamma never accepted Sahiba as a person she is and now they want to snatch away Akir from her who is equally her blood, is just not acceptable! Even now that Angad Manbeer r blaming Sahiba n saying she does not deserve the kid! He calling Sahiba careless n not worthy to have kids!!! Hello Akir was happy n well protected when you were not their Angad. He knows ethics n morals much better then you, all thanks to his righteous mom.

Unless and until he and his mammma bow down to Sahiba, respect her as Akir's mother, they have no right on him. Specially for the way they treated her and threw out a woman who just had miscarriage. No, never.

Edited by ShanUlas - 5 months ago