Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Reader17

Diljeet disgusting creepโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

what happened? Havenโ€™t watched today

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Epsidoe Came Sahiba showed attitude I front of Anagd and left to meet Daljith, and she is begging him he throwed same cheap looks and told her I will take Akerr to hate you if you don't agree my terms And loosers/ Manbhir bitch and gurleen bashed Keerat for letting g Sahiba go out and Jassi is as usual supported loosers ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ garry came he told I helped Sahiba to come out if police station and I will teach Daljth a lesson. Angad thinking how come Daljuth git this much money,, harry said we have to dig and make a plan. Ammu came and talk to Angad she wanted to help him but Garry stopped we don't need outsiders help this si sensitive matter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, And flashback ammu mother telling her Sahiba also will go away from angad life don't worry, and Sahiba came to Daljith house begging guards to go I side the house she wants to meet her son. But Daljuth didn't allow he is thinking I wi make her begg more I won't let her meet akeer easily spoke to her cheaply like you have agreed to my terms and came here iam very happy to see u..if you do not agree my terms I will make you Tadaap to meet Akeer, he will hate you ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ.

Sahiba is staying at GurdWaar moongas Margaya kya ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok skipping todays episode then thanks ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฌ

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

Ok skipping todays episode then thanks ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Cant stand that Clown Daljuth anymore, Chachaji wants Sahiba his make over looks more in to old uncle Vibes ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น โ€ฆ may be tomorrow Sahiba will melt because Garry came to help. She wonโ€™t listen to angad, hope they will use Garry/ keerat more and they I'll make a plan. Let's see. Counting days to end this clown Daljth Character ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ time waste/ SP waste ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ By the way he is getting new suits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

The way Diljeet gave creepy dialogues looks more like he wants Saheba in his bed.

He said :

• Meri baahon mein aaja...smiley35
  • He said something like iss baar bhi tum mere paas hi aaogi, mere saath hi rahogi...lekin thoda aur kareeb...his hands movements made me sick in the stomach.smiley11
  • He said mujhe bhi aise hi gale lagalo, jaise uss din Angad ko lagaya tha, Main sab bhul jaaunga aur sab theek kardunga.....yuckkkkkksmiley7
  • He tried to touch her few times.
Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

The way Diljeet gave creepy dialogues looks more like he wants Saheba in his bed.

He said :

1. Mei baahon mein aaja...smiley35
  1. He said something like iss baar bhi tum mere paas hi aaogi, mere saath hi rahogi...thoda aur kareeb...his hands movements made me sick in the stomach.smiley11
  1. He said mujhe bhi aise hi gale lagalo, jaise uss din Angad ko lagaya tha, Main sab bhul jaaunga aur sab theek kardunga.....yuckkkkkk

Exactly ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น Cantโ€™t see him anymore iam done with this Clownery Character ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

man sunn ke hi yuckyy feel hota hai toh toh dekh ke ..

please give bravery awards to those who watched today

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He said :

• Mei baahon mein aaja...smiley35
  • He said something like iss baar bhi tum mere paas hi aaogi, mere saath hi rahogi...thoda aur kareeb...his hands movements made me sick in the stomach.smiley11
  • He said mujhe bhi aise hi gale lagalo, jaise uss din Angad ko lagaya tha, Main sab bhul jaaunga aur sab theek kardunga.....yuckkkkkksmiley7

๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ok this is getting too disgusting ๐Ÿคฎ suddenly they are turning him into a creep, worst than Rumi.
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

He said :

• Mei baahon mein aaja...smiley35
  • He said something like iss baar bhi tum mere paas hi aaogi, mere saath hi rahogi...thoda aur kareeb...his hands movements made me sick in the stomach.smiley11

behen meri aur se tujeh virtual bravery award ..for seeing the epi and giving us updates..