Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

Cute Episode today...smiley27

Par iss PH se zyada hope nahi karsakte as Sahan lollypop scenes dene ke baad yeh log koi bada kaand zaroor karte hain....Are wo psycho Amu bhi toh hain abhi baaki!!

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Was good to see Angad-Sahiba finally engaging in a conversation. Also loved how the media made Angad tongue-tied with their questions. Each time someone asks Angad why didn't you search for Sahiba all these 6 years, I expect an FB. Sadly, looks like we won't get it. Then why is Angad acting all caring now when he left her to rot in hell... He was asked that question 2-3 times today. How can they show Sahan getting together without addressing this elephant in the room. Looks like they are going to maintain the idea of Angad not searching for Sahiba. That aside m glad Sahiba had some good questions to ask Angad today and some good replies. But still my man shows no remorse, naah not even 1%. I wish she has a dialogue where she says, you want the child right, we'll make some arrangements.. . Now you can stop showing this jooti fikr. Anyway Vijanshi scenes were cute today. Really liked Himanshi's acting today.

P. S: Not going to fall for this lollipop PH 🧐🧐

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

He become pagal 🙄🙄

Dal jeet is such a flipper smiley26 tht he says give sahibasmiley11 and take Akeer

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: Reader17

Cute Episode today...smiley27

Par iss PH se zyada hope nahi karsakte as Sahan lollypop scenes dene ke baad yeh log koi bada kaand zaroor karte hain....Are wo psycho Amu bhi toh hain abhi baaki!!

Sahan scene deva smiley9
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Sahiba doesn't want to make Angad father okay at her place she is right what about her regret 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️didn't show remorse that she made some stranger Akeer father and lived with him a fake life 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ writers have to have good explanation. If they a have to balance they have to balance good. And she didn't show any regret of losing one child. They are going have twins right. A mother is a mother.

Now I guess they go DNA test Daljth will exchange the report stating he is Akeer Father that's how precap Sahiba will agree to his terms.

let's see how long Sahiba will keep this attitude that I can I will doo iam the one who is protecting akeer.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol! This was evident from the trailer itself 😂😂 same old story no unique concept at all.