Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Omg what happened with my swagger jaat tht daljeet smiley7

He become pagal ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Beautiful epsidoe SahAn fulfilled and their Bickering ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Fighting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜we got Bike ride tooo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Beautiful epsidoe SahAn fulfilled and their Bickering ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Fighting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜we got Bike ride tooo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

aur kya hua epi mein??

Keerat/bani/garry koi dikha epi mein

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Nalayak Mental Phyco Daljuth thought Sahiba will come to him ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎa looser is always a looser.. He doesn't know the Value of Money because he never worked Hard. Clown looser.. Thinking of bechara nalayak. Praying for his death soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž With Sahiba Slap.
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Krish58

aur kya hua epi mein??

Keerat/bani/garry koi dikha epi mein

No buddy today Only SahAn and their tashan... Sahiba is not going to melt Angad has to work very hard..
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

No buddy today Only SahAn and their tashan... Sahiba is not going to melt Angad has to work very hard..

oh aur aaju baaju ke dusre faaltu log the??

did angad got angry ki sahiba BM se bhaag ke aayi

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good for her.

Just watched the epsiode after so long. Iโ€™m glad I watchedโ€ฆ amazing to see Sahiba not melting and giving it back to him. And even with media I thought she will defend him and thank god she didnโ€™t. Angad better work hard to gain her trust. He needs to show some remorseโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™„ still has so much attitude and ego ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: apuni88

Good for her.

Just watched the epsiode after so long. Iโ€™m glad I watchedโ€ฆ amazing to see Sahiba not melting and giving it back to him. And even with media I thought she will defend him and thank god she didnโ€™t. Angad better work hard to gain her trust. He needs to show some remorseโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™„ still has so much attitude and ego ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I guess they are going that way only..i liked Sahiba stand today her replies. Let's hope ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess they are going that way only..i liked Sahiba stand today her replies. Let's hope ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Finally these writers have some akal. But I still donโ€™t have full trust. They can do anything to glorify or whitewash Angad. Letโ€™s see how they will proceed.

I liked how Sahiba said that she canโ€™t let Akeer know that his dad left him all those years ago. So at least for Akeer hope they redeem Angad and give him some growth, some remorse and a heartfelt apology.

Jarama thumbnail

Aww cute epi today! Bike scene was cute reminded me of the old SahAn