Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Angad reprimanding Manveer lol. I get it you guys are used to absolutely nothing so toh. Seerat ko character assassinate karne par milta actual defence. Lekin Seerat ne Angad ka nuska uss par aajma liya.

In other shows fl becomes silent then ML defends her. Here fl becomes silent so ml can put the onus of all his crimes on her. Sahiba crossing so called line for medical emergency so Inder's death was her fault. But Angad throwing wife out and ignoring her call, not caring about her life doesn't make him responsible; that is also Sahiba's fault.

I hope Akir loves Angad immediately. Can't see Sahiba do everything to convince Akir to love Angad and get kicked out in a millisecond right after Akir calls Angad papa.

hellodona thumbnail

Why are people blaming Amanpreet? Angad is aware of her past trauma. Angad wanted to use her to show Sahiba he has moved on. Sahiba still co parented with a man who saved her and the kid. If Angad cannot be sensitive to a trauma patient then he should have not gotten engaged. Amanpreet is a victim of her ex, dad and Angad to some extent.

The whole thing that if Angad knew she gets panic attacks he would not have said yes, just like if he knew Sahiba was pregnant he would have kept her around till child delivery.

Sahiba did not predict Diljeet will turn psycho 6 years later when Brars kidnap Akir, so it is her fault. She had a critical pregnancy , got kicked out by husband and child was rejected, she took shelter with a perfectly good man. But her fault that he turned psycho later. But Angad told yes to Amanpreet just to show it to Sahiba despite knowing his friend has past trauma. But let me guess, this time also it will be Sahiba's fault.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Donaji, yes Angad can be blamed for throwing Sahiba out, but that time Angad lost his father and a unborn child, and no one can say Sahiba is not at fault or not indirectly responsible for Inder's death. Sahiba was having critical pregnancy and yet she took Inder to save the girls, this is her fault you cannot close your eyes to it, Angad reacted to it. Sahiba could have gone to her parents house they never showed why she chose not to. After learning she is pregnant she tried to call the only defense but dis she informed her parents, any girl would. What general audience did not like is Sahiba going with a stranger and the AA saved her and all but how could Sahiba pretend yo act as fake wife, that I'd beyond me and no justification for it. If she had told D that they are only friends she should have behaved as friends and not wife....nothing can justify her this act. Angad could have pacified if Sahiba would have contacted him in person after fews days but nothing....every person suffers trauma on losing parent and child even if unborn Sahiba has never been shown grieving for either, whole of Sahiba post leap is so unpalatable...

Manbeer reaction was so normal. In fact yesterday D himself character assassinated Sahiba and asked her what will she tell Akir, if Angad was his dad what was she doing staying with D. No self respecting woman would stay as a fake wife. That act of Sahiba is so wrong. I felt Sahiba should have disclosed to Akir yesterday when D made him jump that he is not your father and Angad is. It could have nipped the bud...but it felt like to save her respect as D taunted Sahiba she kept mum...

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Donaji, yes Angad can be blamed for throwing Sahiba out, but that time Angad lost his father and a unborn child, and no one can say Sahiba is not at fault or not indirectly responsible for Inder's death. Sahiba was having critical pregnancy and yet she took Inder to save the girls, this is her fault you cannot close your eyes to it, Angad reacted to it. Sahiba could have gone to her parents house they never showed why she chose not to. After learning she is pregnant she tried to call the only defense but dis she informed her parents, any girl would. What general audience did not like is Sahiba going with a stranger and the AA saved her and all but how could Sahiba pretend yo act as fake wife, that I'd beyond me and no justification for it. If she had told D that they are only friends she should have behaved as friends and not wife....nothing can justify her this act. Angad could have pacified if Sahiba would have contacted him in person after fews days but nothing....every person suffers trauma on losing parent and child even if unborn Sahiba has never been shown grieving for either, whole of Sahiba post leap is so unpalatable...

Manbeer reaction was so normal. In fact yesterday D himself character assassinated Sahiba and asked her what will she tell Akir, if Angad was his dad what was she doing staying with D. No self respecting woman would stay as a fake wife. That act of Sahiba is so wrong. I felt Sahiba should have disclosed to Akir yesterday when D made him jump that he is not your father and Angad is. It could have nipped the bud...but it felt like to save her respect as D taunted Sahiba she kept mum...

What not so general audience like me would have appreciated is Sahiba throwing all her abusers in jail, starting with Angad.

How it works is you abuse the mother you don't have rights on the child she pushes out.(kicking out wife when she miscarries from her legal home is abuse but Angad has a long list of abusive behavior, no Sahiba did not kill Inder).

Angad couldn't bother to find her for 6 long years; she is supposed to wait after he asked her to leave so he could pacify her right? After he cut the call and refused contact when she informed him of child? Tell me how many more attempts would be sufficient for general audience? How many more days should she wait?

Yeah Manveer was normal, we are used to Angad and Manveer doing worse crimes and defending each other.

There are million cold blooded criminals in the show who never repent and always hold Sahiba accountable for their crimes so if Sahiba doesn't mourn a death she did not cause (no she did not ) , I am OK. She was in midst of a risky pregnancy and had to buckle up and act like a mother, push out a child instead of spending days crying over what couldn't be undone.

I would agree if Angad and his family weren't cold blooded criminals who constantly took advantage of Sahiba's mahanata and did not care at all about her life for years. Sahiba did not murder Inder or manipulate him. Inder was a grown man who made a decision. Sahibas mahanata has always benefitted Brars , Simran was rescued from exact same situation. Angad and Brars always enjoyed benefits of her mahanata , that house they kicked her out of is due to her, Angad was saved by Sahiba two days before he kicked her out.

Angad has excused every hardcore cold blooded criminal in his family. If he considered Sahiba family he would have easily excused her given he did not even care much about his dad. He hid the fact that his mom nearly got Simran killed from his dad, asked Sahiba to hide it too. He send his brother to rehab after he sexually assaulted Keerat and tried to burn Sahiba alive in cold blood.

Sahiba's decision to co parent with Diljeet is strange for sure but when we have seen her stay and defend a family who has only abused her , assaulted her and slapped her. That is stranger. We have seen her sleep with Angad when he hit her for his brothers crimes. I am sorry she was kicked out, tried to call Angad to inform and he asked her to never contact. He did not care for her life to even find out if she is alive or dead after a serious miscarriage? For 6 whole years. And after meeting his first thought was that how could Rab bless her with a child?

I am sorry the moment Angad knew it was his child , he ran off with the kid to Ludhiana while Sahiba had to rescue herself from jail? You think if Sahiba went to her useless parents , Angad would not have left her for dead and just snatched the child?

Inder is an adult who made a decision, if Angad is ok with all the cold blooded criminals in his family but did not care about Sahiba's life for 6 whole years? All you want to say is Sahiba's job was to produce a baby? Is it normal for a man to not know if ex is even alive, to kick her out after a miscarriage and ask her to never contact and then cry for a fetus for 6 long years?

Sahiba believed he gave on both her and Akir? She nearly died and a strange man helped her , supported her when she had a near death delivery and she should not trust him to make a good dad when the actual dad abandoned her?

Onus is on Angad, he asked her to leave and cut her call while she was pregnant, asked to never contact but Sahiba should have done everything so Angad can get the child at any cost? And what would he have done? Did he say a word to his mom for getting her arrested in a fake case?

The argument would work if Angad and Brars did not always enjoy fruits of Sahibas mahanata. It would work if Angad ever held himself or any of his family accountable for back to back abuse and crimes in cold blood.

Point is Angad washed his hands off Sahiba when she was pregnant. He kicked her out, he cut her call and he did not have decency to find out if she is alive for 6 years. He definitely did not do a single duty of a dad.

And no men don't kick out wives after miscarriage if they care even a bit. And don't look for years and upon meeting them curse their womb. And in this case he absolutely did not care for years. He was mourning about unborn fetus whose heart beat he did not feel while not knowing if the mother is alive.

Regardless it doesn't matter because Sahiba always pays for crimes of Angad and his family so how we feel it won't matter. Sahiba was jailed for Garry's crime of kidnapping Akir.

Yes if Sahiba's only value was to produce a child for Angad, she should have camped outside Brar mansion till Angad thought it was time to see her face. Fact is he did not care about mother at all so he missed out years of his child's life but it doesn't matter because he is always the angel in show.

Why don't people ask why her parents did not look for her? Why did they get their daughter married to a family that abused their elder daughter? Why always Sahiba did not go to her parents? So it is convenient for Angad to take the kid isn't it? Where are her parents now? Parents don't care if kid is alive or dead but Sahiba should have gone there so Brars could have snatched the child , at least Diljeet did not leave her for dead.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Screenshot_20240511_125936.jpg

Word Count: 0

Amanita09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

I would agree if Angad and his family weren't cold blooded criminals who constantly took advantage of Sahiba's mahanata and did not care at all about her life for years. Sahiba did not murder Inder or manipulate him.

I don't agree. Inder was a grown man who made a decision. Sahibas mahanata has always benefitted Brars , Simran was rescued from exact same situation. Angad and Brars always enjoyed benefits of her mahanata , that house they kicked her out of is due to her, Angad was saved by Sahiba two days before he kicked her out.

Angad has excused every hardcore cold blooded criminal in his family. If he considered Sahiba family he would have easily excused her given he did not even care much about his dad. He hid the fact that his mom nearly got Simran killed from his dad, asked Sahiba to hide it too. He send his brother to rehab after he sexually assaulted Keerat and tried to burn Sahiba alive in cold blood.

Sahiba's decision to co parent with Diljeet is strange for sure but when we have seen her stay and defend a family who has only abused her , assaulted her and slapped her. That is stranger. We have seen her sleep with Angad when he hit her for his brothers crimes. I am sorry she was kicked out, tried to call Angad to inform and he asked her to never contact. He did not care for her life to even find out if she is alive or dead after a serious miscarriage? For 6 whole years. And after meeting his first thought was that how could Rab bless her with a child?

I am sorry the moment Angad knew it was his child , he ran off with the kid to Ludhiana while Sahiba had to rescue herself from jail? You think if Sahiba went to her useless parents , Angad would not have left her for dead and just snatched the child?

Inder is an adult who made a decision, if Angad is ok with all the cold blooded criminals in his family but did not care about Sahiba's life for 6 whole years? All you want to say is Sahiba's job was to produce a baby? Is it normal for a man to not know if ex is even alive, to kick her out after a miscarriage and ask her to never contact and then cry for a fetus for 6 long years?

Sahiba believed he gave on both her and Akir? She nearly died and a strange man helped her , supported her when she had a near death delivery and she should not trust him to make a good dad when the actual dad abandoned her?

Onus is on Angad, he asked her to leave and cut her call while she was pregnant, asked to never contact but Sahiba should have done everything so Angad can get the child at any cost? And what would he have done? Did he say a word to his mom for getting her arrested in a fake case?

The argument would work if Angad and Brars did not always enjoy fruits of Sahibas mahanata. It would work if Angad ever held himself or any of his family accountable for back to back abuse and crimes in cold blood.

Point is Angad washed his hands off Sahiba when she was pregnant. He kicked her out, he cut her call and he did not have decency to find out if she is alive for 6 years. He definitely did not do a single duty of a dad.

And no men don't kick out wives after miscarriage if they care even a bit. And don't look for years and upon meeting them curse their womb. And in this case he absolutely did not care for years. He was mourning about unborn fetus whose heart beat he did not feel while not knowing if the mother is alive.

Regardless it doesn't matter because Sahiba always pays for crimes of Angad and his family so how we feel it won't matter. Sahiba was jailed for Garry's crime of kidnapping Akir.

Yes if Sahiba's only value was to produce a child for Angad, she should have camped outside Brar mansion after being kicked out for years till Angad thought it was good enough to go outside and collect his baby. Fact is he did not care about mother at all so he missed out years of his child's life but it doesn't matter because he is always the angel in show.

Why don't people ask why her parents did not look for her? Why did they get their daughter married to a family that abused their elder daughter? Why always Sahiba did not go to her parents? So it is convenient for Angad to take the kid isn't it? Where are her parents now?

It's frustrating to see how Angad and his family constantly take advantage of Sahiba's kindness without any consideration for her feelings or well-being. It seems like Sahiba's selflessness is being exploited, and it's disheartening to watch. I hope the story takes a turn where Sahiba stands up for herself and doesn't allow herself to be taken advantage of anymore by Pagal Diljeet and the criminal Brar's.
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanita09

It's frustrating to see how Angad and his family constantly take advantage of Sahiba's kindness without any consideration for her feelings or well-being. It seems like Sahiba's selflessness is being exploited, and it's disheartening to watch. I hope the story takes a turn where Sahiba stands up for herself and doesn't allow herself to be taken advantage of anymore by Pagal Diljeet and the criminal Brar's.

I want the show to shut because a decade ago I had people getting upset with a morally upright man like Viren Singh Vadera after they wrongly presumed he wouldn't give up the foetus for saali's life.

Today the debate is around how it is ok for a man to kick out wife after miscarriage, how slapping wife was justified , how constantly throwing wife to storeroom, assaulting her, not letting wife work is justified. Idk how much worse the discourse will become. Shut this trash. Can't tolerate hearing the hero and his mother might have always abused the female lead but Rumi and Diljeet were worse. (Which is again debatable) . Hero might abuse wife on the regular , be an absent dad but he deserves the kid he did not raise for years because genetics.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago