Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm brimming with questions, but I don't want to see the episodes and ruin my peace. For what reason is Diljeet demanding Sahiba from Angad? Is Angad the current owner of Sahiba? When he could have both Sahiba and Akir, why is he ready to give up Akir? Why is Angad unsure about "giving" Sahiba to Diljeet when he can easily kick her out and forget about her for seven years, cry for a non-existent fetus, but now he's willing to let go of his child in order to keep Sahiba nearby, so she will be abused day and night? What do they even mean when they talk about 'giving' Sahiba? After all the deliberation, I hope Angad takes a sensible decision and "gives" Sahiba. Thank goodness I won't be watching the decision making process. There are very few things worse than watching the abusive ex-husband of a woman discussing with his family members over whether or not to "gift" her to another man. The crowd will cheer this timeless love story when he finally decides he would rather abuse Sahiba and torture Sahiba than raise his child.
arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Additionally, what is Amanpreet upto? And what are the plans of Amanpreet's father? Are they just waiting in background to accuse Sahiba when their turn comes?
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

He doesn’t deserve this kachra show. This gabru jatt deserves to be the lead of some good show or star in a web series where his talent will be utilised to the max πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

He doesn’t deserve this kachra show. This gabru jatt deserves to be the lead of some good show or star in a web series where his talent will be utilised to the max πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

Absolutely! This Jatt is lead material...will hopefully see him as an ML very very soon. He deserves it.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

27th April se sahiba same suit pehne hue hai ... atleast uske kapde toh change karado smiley24

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

Absolutely! This Jatt is lead material...will hopefully see him as an ML very very soon. He deserves it.

athira , tere muh mein cadbury silk..Kaash kaash tushar ko lead mile bhagwan..He deserves to be lead.