apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Lmao!! smiley37smiley37 Nutmeg ji…. Aap bhi na smiley37smiley37

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ISI PH ke dusre show ke ML ko thappad bhi pada and PL se joote bhi pade hai. smiley36

Arre jab Gc se copy kar rahe udhar jor ka ek chaanta laga tha shuru main when he throws money on her. Lekin idhar haath pakad liya tha Angad ne. Baaki jo abuse Riddhi Khori ko karta hai woh copy karliya detail main lekin yeh scene change karliya.

Tabhi samajh jaana chahiye tha Angad crime par crime karega and his cheeks will always stay safe. Satan is protecting Angad's cheeks (face).

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I miss inspector Megha too, Achi pitaai ki thi isne Angad ki smiley17

Teri Meri Doriyaann | Sahiba Ne Phir Chali Hai Ek Nayi Chaal (youtube.com)

And Saheba ne bacahya tha Angad ko....

I feel the precap is a little twisted, Angad is saying that ab main Akeer ko apne se ek second bhi door nai hone doonga, but he did not say ke main Akeer ko Saheba se door kardunga, Did he ??

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

sahiba ne bola nahi? Meine bra utari uske baad hi braro ka khoon aaya smiley39

tauba 🙈🙊🙉

Word Count: 1

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I feel the precap is a little twisted, Angad is saying that ab main Akeer ko apne se ek second bhi door nai hone doonga, but he did not say ke main Akeer ko Saheba se door kardunga, Did he ??

True.. I think they are three different scenes they put together into precap.
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader17

I miss inspector Megha too, Achi pitaai ki thi isne Angad ki

Teri Meri Doriyaann | Sahiba Ne Phir Chali Hai Ek Nayi Chaal (youtube.com)

And Saheba ne bacahya tha Angad ko....

Sahiba ne jabse issko jail se nikala tab se yeh bas abuse kiye jaa raha , should have let Megha treat him nicely instead of saving him and getting hit by him.

Angad won't ask where is Sahiba or what. He clearly blames Sahiba for keeping kid away lol. Did you miss that dialogue, that is why he will put her in jail. The clear implication was she kept me away from my kid so I won't let her come close to the kid anymore.

Bas Akir ko sach nahi batayega that he jailed Akirs mom.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

According to my understanding of the precap, two shrewd mother-son pairs are scheming to drive apart another mother and her son. After never being there for his child, Angad has come to claim the child and will stop at nothing to get the child, even falsely frame the mother so he can have the child for himself. Diljeet's mother, who was also an absent parent like Angad, now willingly partnered with him to separate another mother from her child.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

I don’t know she doesn’t come to the forum much. Miss her predictions. 😒

I thought he was a guy

apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Sahiba ne jabse issko jail se nikala tab se yeh bas abuse kiye jaa raha , should have let Megha treat him nicely instead of saving him and getting hit by him.

Angad won't ask where is Sahiba or what. He clearly blames Sahiba for keeping kid away lol. Did you miss that dialogue, that is why he will put her in jail. The clear implication was she kept me away from my kid so I won't let her come close to the kid anymore.

Bas Akir ko sach nahi batayega that he jailed Akirs mom.

When does he say that? Donaji kuch bhi likh rahe ho aap… I mean I know Angad is the worst kind of ML ever. But he didn’t say that in the precap. Let’s wait for the actual episode before we start bashing him!