Also I didn’t watch the show from the beginning why do

Sahiba call Angad ATM

Because ATM means Akdu te Mand buddhi🤣

Sahiba is an original artist 😎

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

If they show this then conniving Seerat will still be bearable.

But if they make her nek parvin like The Virgin Vabi of Virat then this is going to be really torture. 🤪

Well she will do by pretending nice and regretting girl

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

This line of thinking hilarious. CV can take this idea. Seerat did not eat food last couple of days. She will be higher than feather. 🤣

Actually I was thinking the same. 😆

I just hope Angad doesnt faint this time seeing his beloved Seerat ji Jumping .🤣

Then poor Sahiba has to save Seerat and Also help Angad 🤣

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Angad will jump

Will give her CPR. How can he let anything happen to her seerat ji

Then will take her to straight his room

Jasleen will be ready with popcorn and coke with us

Sure. I am a Jasleen fan. 😎Now Manveer will regret slapping Jasleen😈

#Justice for Jasleen

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

You guys are awesome. Just back from work and eat dinner. In rush opened forum and almost every comments -------"I think Shaiba will jump and save Seerat" . All of you are too cute. So much worried about Shaiba.

Ok ...I also want Shaiba to save beauty dall. Don't want Mr. ATM to jump and take beauty queen on his lap.

Don't worry ...relax and take a deep breath ...

Hope both Seerat and ATM will understand Shaiba, how she is ......

Aj ka show ......" Barbi dall ki challang"

I believe they will bring her to Brarr house.

Let's see. Dekhte age kaya hota hai....

If we open a poll today and ask who will save Bimbo Barbie we might see Angad winning the poll fair and square 🤣
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If Mr. ATM bring his beloved Seerat ji at Brarr Manson on his lap ....Jasleen will open Popcorn shop, probably coffee too. Manvir will be needed ice pack...

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Maybe Seerat will have memory loss and forget Gary.🤣

Maybe She will only remember that she is Angad Deewani .Then doctor will say only Shree Shrew Guru Angad's presence and care will heal Seerat

Maybe Seerat is Bimbo Virgin and she didnt do the deed with Gary and they will forget that Seerat did have Bfs before Gary too.

Angad will be a jalpara and jump into the river. Then he will lift Seerat like he lift dumble and this time he wont have any cramp as Seerat will be lighter than the Big Bartan of Mongas

Had same thought 😆.

But my version of BQ is more devious... She would fake ML. And Seeratji deewana will be ready to forget and forgive.

One can't actually be sure BQ had such a sudden *hriday parivartan*. We need to see the precap play out to really say it happened. May be BQ saw Ang had followed Sah and this was her attempt to gain sympathy and attention. Now ATM will probably insist on taking *the love of his life home* and Sindy can walk around in Brar Mansion as if she has forgotten that her marriage to Ang didn't happen!

And Sah with her martyr complex will support the nasuk halat of her Di. Wasn't the torture that I suffered watching the sacrificing FL in KKIS enough??

I believe the PH is testing water, they gave that vague promo of Sahiba's soliloquy and then deviated from the OG with their *creative* twist!!

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Had same thought 😆.

But my version of BQ is more devious... She would fake ML. And Seeratji deewana will be ready to forget and forgive.

One can't actually be sure BQ had such a sudden *hriday parivartan*. We need to see the precap play out to really say it happened. May be BQ saw Ang had followed Sah and this was her attempt to gain sympathy and attention. Now ATM will probably insist on taking *the love of his life home* and Sindy can walk around in Brar Mansion as if she has forgotten that her marriage to Ang didn't happen!

And Sah with her martyr complex will support the nasuk halat of her Di. Wasn't the torture that I suffered watching the sacrificing FL in KKIS enough??

I believe the PH is testing water, they gave that vague promo of Sahiba's soliloquy and then deviated from the OG with their *creative* twist!!

So you still have hope for evil BQ. I have whitewashed her in my mind with washing powder Nirma.🤣

All our theories lead to Bimbo living in Brar Mansion😆

But the interesting thing will be to watch how will Brar let Bimbo enter their home and why would they agree. Brars know Seerat is a fraud . They still have few Sahiba fans but zero Seerat fan except for ATM😆

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This is actually getting scary with the PH history of spoiling things with EMA.

I hope they keep it simple.

Seerat blurting out the truth, to both angad and sahiba, detailing things like when they dated, when he gifted her stuff, they eloped stayed together.. how she ran away when Garry alerted her at guest house.

If seerat ends up being taken by angad into brar mansion, then it's time to stop watching this crap. With all the complaints of OG I have I still pref that one over this version where angad is just dumb.

I don't even feel like watching his solo scenes coz wo mostly seerat ke around hi hote hai, not once he has been shown thinking about sahiba.. dono ka jodi hai ye feeling bhi kum ho raha hai for me when it comes to sahan.

Already SR track ko ignore kara hai, aur kya kya ignore karneka.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Forum has more interesting stories than Vanku 🤣

True, I never watched Gum though if watching but didn't, was thinking about watching after seeing your Comments 😀

My comments 🤣🤣

I am just beating the bushes 🤣🤣

I never watched that show, other than some clips on ig

My buddies are mad gang from that ganja forum🤣. I just understood Vanku is the best one to create EMA tracks🤬

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago