Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. They did same last time. Can not copy paste properly. Last tim they fully deviated after 75 episodes here after 100. Rest plots are same. Remake Kisi bhi show ka ho inka same hai

ye makers kis soch dikhata h or inke makers creatives ki soch bohot gandi h ye khud prove kar rahey h ...🤬
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

aisa kaise seerat ji ko do do milengey angad phasane ko paison k liye or Garry one night stand karne ko 🤣...ab shayad seerat ji angad k sath bhi one stand karle or preg news de de jaldi or sahiba bachey ki aaya ban jaaye jaldi ...or shayad ho sakta h vo baby Garry ka ho but angad khushi se pagal jaaye uska baby hone wala h waah kya baat h

Kam se kam ghum mein pakhi ne Virat ko paison k liye nahi phasaya vo pagal thi uske pyar mein or aaj bhi h

Or kabhi uske bhai samrat k sath physical ya emotional koi relation nahi rakha ...

But here seerat is worst dono bhaiyon k sath sab kuch karne ko ready h ek k sath to ho gaya ab angad next target

Maybe Seerat will have memory loss and forget Gary.🤣

Maybe She will only remember that she is Angad Deewani .Then doctor will say only Shree Shrew Guru Angad's presence and care will heal Seerat

Maybe Seerat is Bimbo Virgin and she didnt do the deed with Gary and they will forget that Seerat did have Bfs before Gary too.

Angad will be a jalpara and jump into the river. Then he will lift Seerat like he lift dumble and this time he wont have any cramp as Seerat will be lighter than the Big Bartan of Mongas

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Maybe She will only remember that she is Angad Deewani .Then doctor will say only Shree Shrew Guru Angad's presence and care will heal Seerat

Maybe Seerat is Bimbo Virgin and she didnt do the deed with Gary and they will forget that Seerat did have Bfs before Gary too.

Angad will be a jalpara and jump into the river. Then he will lift Seerat like he lift dumble and this time he wont have any cramp as Seerat will be lighter than the Big Bartan of Mongas

Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂👋👋👋this is much needed can't stop laughing 🤣🤣.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

You all using itv knowledge 🤣 and creating own tracks

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

But this is next level of creation OMG if this happens waste of our time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shree Shrew Guru Angadh ki presence 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Oh god all mad ones on that thread🤣🤣

Don’t let Sofna here you 🤣🤣
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

But this is next level is creation OMG IF THIS happens was our time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shree Shrew Guru Angadh ki presence 🤣🤣🤣

Forum has more interesting stories than Vanku 🤣

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Don’t let Sofna here you 🤣🤣

I saw her post😆

I just didn’t tagged her because she is fasting and busy🤣🤣.

Madam it’s midnight for you still not in bed

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

This is the fun of watching Ganja production show your mind is full of negative theories 🤣
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You guys are awesome. Just back from work and eat dinner. In rush opened forum and almost every comments -------"I think Shaiba will jump and save Seerat" . All of you are too cute. So much worried about Shaiba.

Ok ...I also want Shaiba to save beauty dall. Don't want Mr. ATM to jump and take beauty queen on his lap.

Don't worry ...relax and take a deep breath ...

Hope both Seerat and ATM will understand Shaiba, how she is ......

Aj ka show ......" Barbi dall ki challang"

I believe they will bring her to Brarr house.

Let's see. Dekhte age kaya hota hai....