Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Was i that obvious 🤣🤣

Off course it is🤣🤣

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I also heard in another forum same about it. I was told this was shown as they are real life couple

Oh god looks like itv crossed all limits🤬

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly and it wasn’t by choice but manipulation and lies with that daayan 😡
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yes I’m glad he saw it too cause he’s ignorant like his mother. He also come later and say it was the sisters plan. Only question I have, will Angad take

See Rat to his house to continue his Prem Kahani 🤣

@ bold

You hit the bulls eye

Vanku ka show hai Bahan. Yeh toh hona hi hai.
FL to be blamed and accused of conspiring for money and sister will enjoy and instigate and provoke the ML how FL is responsible to have her eloped.

Isiliye I said 7 days challenge here will be for one year

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think it will be a hybrid of 2 and 3

Seerat will flip the moment she is saved. This change is transitional until she finds the shelter. She will remeber sahiba slapped her and now Gary refusing to marry, her only chance according to her is angad again.

Sahiba will be an embarassing character if she tries to prove herself in front of Angad in that case. Let Bewda live with his Seerat ji and spare us all.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

🤣🤣 Ekta occupied ur brain🤣🤣

Yes she does 😆 Look who I found talking about a future possible jodi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5324000 🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Sahiba will be an embarassing character if she tries to prove herself in front of Angad in that case. Let Bewda live with his Seerat ji and spare us all.

Sahiba will consider proving seerat wrong and clearing out her and her family name. Because of grand parents angad will be pendulum between seerat and sahiba.

Seerat will banao bevkoof both Gary and angad. So two triangle honge

Seerat angad and sahiba

Seerat angad and Gary
It will take sahiba so long to figure it out that it was Gary with whom seerat eloped.

This way jasleen will also have upper hand to insult sahiba

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sahiba will consider proving seerat wrong and clearing out her and her family name. Because of grand parents angad will be pendulum between seerat and sahiba.

Seerat will banao bevkoof both Gary and angad. So two triangle honge

Seerat angad and sahiba

Seerat angad and Gary

Sahiba darling please run away from that sex offender and date an artist. Unnka unnko dekhne do. Nahi hoga ofc, bas khwab hai.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

My decision was right seerat k aane k baad TMD show na dekhne ka 😆...ho sakta h seerat ji ki aisi suicidal haalat dekhkar angad ji apni seerat ji ko ghar lekar jaayengey ...or saali or biwi dono k sath rahengey or apne Bhai k liye uski one night stand ko sath lekar aayengey taaki sab khush reh sakey..🤣

Agar sahiba mein thodi bhi Sharm hogi to khud in dono ko chodkar jaayegi sach prove karne k baad lekin she is FL jaisa Sai reh Rahi h besharmo k jaise chavan niwaas itne crime hone k baad bhi un criminals k sath reh Rahi h or upar se us bhabhi lover k liye Sai k Mann mein itna pyar or itni fikar dikhayi h but bhabhi lover dono k sath happy h ..

Ghum mein Sai k sath itne crime kiye chavans Virat or uski bhabhi ne milkar phir bhi vo unke ghar mein unki seva paani kar rahi h wahi haal sahiba ka bhi hoga pati behen or toxic brar ne usko torture karengey but still shaiba wahi rahegi

Or apni behena or pati ko sath dekhakar bas torture hogi ya aansu bajayegi Garry ka sach bahar aane k baad pata nahi kya hoga humko umeed nahi lagani chahiye ho sakta h Garry ka sach pata chalne par bhi anagd ka seerat ji jaap chaalu rahey