Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Yup I read update

So now no need to watch it🤣🤣

Looks like bekar than ghum🤬

I am telling re. Woh KKIS mein also they had shown suicide drama twice.
then whole show ki vahaa se solid Vaat lagaa di by adding their own plot. Same show ka marathi is still going on.

That’s why even though I also liked FL Himanshi. I have not watched regularly just here and there clips.
as I knew what vanku will do it was just matter of time

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chupkar

I may get scared when I hear these words for real🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

I am telling re. Woh KKIS mein also they had shown suicide drama twice.
then whole show ki vahaa se solid Vaat lagaa di by adding their own plot. Same show ka marathi is still going on.

That’s why even though I also liked FL Himanshi. I have not watched regularly just here and there clips.
as I knew what vanku will do it was just matter of time

Oh this ph has one more show?

What is KKIS?
even I didn’t watched earlier episodes, only clips on IG

From wedding I am watching, but that living room drama gave me headaches

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I don't know what to expect 😕😕Dhimak karb kardiya e show, thought it will be OG little different scenes nicely fill gaps😇😇🙄🙄. But 😷😷

Bewda kudega bachanekeliya or what??

I am guess sahiba will jump 😷😷and save seerat co dekhtha reh jayega 🙃🙃🙃

Now only wish seerat ka realization esahi rahe and Sahiba reveal Gary truth 😇😇😷😷

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I don't know what to expect 😕😕Dhimak karb kardiya e show, thought it will be OG little different scenes nicely fill gaps😇😇🙄🙄. But 😷😷

Bewda kudega bachanekeliya or what??

I am guess sahiba will jump 😷😷and save seerat co dekhtha reh jayega 🙃🙃🙃

Now only wish seerat ka realization esahi rahe and Sahiba reveal Gary truth 😇😇😷😷

I hope it’s Sahiba who jump in, because I want the realization that his he wrong to seep in whatever grey matter he has left in his brains…

Regarding your last line: Amen to that sista! 🙏

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I hope it’s Sahiba who jump in, because I want the realization that his he wrong to seep in whatever grey matter he has left in his brains…

Regarding your last line: Amen to that sista! 🙏

True ,let see they are testing our patience Hmmmmm.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh this ph has one more show?

What is KKIS?
even I didn’t watched earlier episodes, only clips on IG

From wedding I am watching, but that living room drama gave me headaches

Haan they did. Last year same time slot pe. Show ka name was Kabhi Kabhi ittefaq se. Remake of bong show, I started watching as it’s Marathi remake which started three months before Hindi is wonderful. Light hearted show and really good. No abuse, insult torture, humiliation of FL. No EMA at all. Just a nice descent show. So I thought Hindi would also be same and then they messed up. Usmein bhi ghum jaise kar diya totally. 50 episodes ke baad hii they started doing small changes and 75 tak totally deviated. They created their own plots of EMA, family humiliating FL, ML marries both the sisters, one in temple one in socially etc. Marathi one is still going on. I just finished watching the episode. Hindi one was shut down after 7 months.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think 3 possibilities:

1.Instead of Seerat fake preg and suicide attempt in og, they brought this track. Angad learns the truth and forces Garry to marry Seerat. (Too good to be true and Seerat is a villain for long in og so idk, today she was genuinely good)

2. Angad saves Seerat and blames Sahiba. Seerat backtracks and Sahiba says she will prove her innocence.

3. Angad saves Seerat and Sahiba gets out of the way, lets Angad marry Seerat.

Either ways we are getting Angad perform cpr on Seerat like Virat did delivery of Pakhi😍

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: averma4583

Thank god Seerat ko thodi akal aayi and Angad saw that Seerat herself jumped off the bridge… and not that Sahiba gave her a push…

Yes I’m glad he saw it too cause he’s ignorant like his mother. He also come later and say it was the sisters plan. Only question I have, will Angad take

See Rat to his house to continue his Prem Kahani 🤣

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Thank god Seerat ko thodi akal aayi and Angad saw that Seerat herself jumped off the bridge… and not that Sahiba gave her a push…

He literally saw her sobbing on phone and was like issine bhagaya Seerat ko. I thought thodi humanity dikhayega and will take her to Seerat. Kal phir tumne meri Seerat ko maara he will start. She revealed before wedding she was the one he is marrying yet he refuses to use logic and blames her.