Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 4 - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

What are you saying it is Holy water for EK’s all FL. 🤣 Gives them courage to get insulted, humiliated, abused and still be mahaan with extreme patience.

Being dumb mahan and shameless is the common traits of Balaji heroines....Everyone is on race on that matter....Then for praise and whitewash heroine ,they will also make third angle too blacken...

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Being dumb mahan and shameless is the common traits of Balaji heroines....Everyone is on race on that matter....Then for praise and whitewash heroine ,they will also make third angle too blacken...

And not to forget: without any self respect, thick skin

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But 1 baat to hai Na, kal angad ke ank se assu to ayega, meri seerat ji karke..

Kya se kya hooo gaya, tere pyar me.. or to lut Gaye hum lut Gaye.. kuch aisa emotion ho sakta hai.

How ever want angad to sunao khari khoti ..to seerat this time that will be some change, but not sure what the creatives are planning.

Brace yourself for a roller coaster ride, this much they ensure for us today, so entertainment pov se unka kaam ho gaya hai in that sense.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

Don't trust this crapy "Murga - Kawoa" cock - crow production. They did both MS, MD and then PhD in extramarital affairs. They destroyed Ghum as some super crapy audience giving them trp. No moral. 👎 I used to like that show but stopped watching after 20 to 30 episodes.

Any way I don't add trp.

They did same with Kabhi Kabhi ittefak se show. Two sisters same husband ML at same time slot. It was also remake from Bengali hit show, so I will not be surprised if they do same here. I will be if they do not.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Az07

As per recent OG episodes Seerat is pregnant & Garry brings another wife for him & Seerat takes care of Garry’s ema child too

Yah hona hee tha, Hun 🤣🤣🤣

I just want to know when her and Dirty Garry affair comes out

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I think she meant mahaan or Mad or both Anupama 🤣

yes smiley37smiley37.intially was impressed with story but later on kya ho rahai. 4 bacche ka badh vobhi all are adults and than father is not at all interested in their Mother. are bahi kya ho rahai iss serail me smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I like Gaurav Khanna so started watching for him when he entered. But could not take it even for him after 20-30 episodes 🤣

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yah hona hee tha, Hun 🤣🤣🤣

I just want to know when her and Dirty Garry affair comes out

I think in OG it is out when her 7 days challenge completed and she leaves the house. She means FL.

But here we do not know. May be it will take an year who knows. Third angel kiya then, Makers only know 🤣. OG did not have leads mein third angel or EMA as far as I know.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

As per recent OG episodes Seerat is pregnant & Garry brings another wife for him & Seerat takes care of Garry’s ema child too

Here sahiba can take care seerat and angad ka child. Concept is same na does not matter who is husband or having an EMA.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

What are you saying it is Holy water for EK’s all FL. 🤣 Gives them courage to get insulted, humiliated, abused and still be mahaan with extreme patience.

What you didn't know EK gangajal, sirf pani, nothing holy there 🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I think in OG it is out when her 7 days challenge completed and she leaves the house. She means FL.

But here we do not know. May be it will take an year who knows. Third angel kiya then, Makers only know 🤣. OG did not have leads mein third angel or EMA as far as I know.

Wait what her 7 days will take a year 🤣🤣

Oh so Sahiba made a 7 days vaada, (Vanku Useless Vaada) when did it start and she'll really leave the

house and that beautiful store room 🤣🤣