Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Veer and Keerat were so cute today.

Btw how come the store room is so big and it has sofa and chair too? Was it there before when Sahiba entered? It looked like a lavish drawing room to me today. Maybe because I am watching the epi after a long time

It even has an attached bathroom, going by Sah's wet hair when Ang enters the locked room after reception.

What else to say than *It's ITV!! *

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Aisa lagta h jab ML h to villain ki zarurat nahi show mein 😆...

Dusre ITV shows mein saas or uski devrani ya nanad milkar bahu k against saazish kartey h but here angad ne devrani nd nanad ko replace kar diya 🤣...

Angad is behaving like saas nd manbir sahiba k pati ko jealous ex gf k jaise behave kar rahi h 😆

Or dono saas nd ex gf milkar apni bahu nd sauten k against saazish kar rahey h ki isko kaise bahar nikala jaaye🤔

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Manbir is worried that she can not control Sahiba . Darji and Bebe have started trusting Sahiba , veer and Gurleen already support Sahiba .

Manbir is losing control and soon she may lose control over Angad too which will be great as she is certainly not behaving like a good mom , more like a vamp at this point.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Passion15

Manbir is worried that she can not control Sahiba . Darji and Bebe have started trusting Sahiba , veer and Gurleen already support Sahiba .

Manbir is losing control and soon she may lose control over Angad too which will be great as she is certainly not behaving like a good mom , more like a vamp at this point.

Thats the truth...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Absolutely not ... Real fun has started now when clown couple will be exposed and Sahiba will take a class of him about his brother actions.

I know..but right now they are just dragging episode ......

Angad ,his mom and everyone ..CV is giving them same dialogues just few words are changed here and there ...Even sahiba .....

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Going by previous ITV experience, it wouldn't be Sindy who opens the door. What was that expression on her face by the way, more like she opened the door to a sales person who wanted to sell her something she didn't want and thus irritated her, rather than the shock of seeing her ex fiance whom she jilted at the mantap!!

It is curious that the PI found Sindy, but couldn't give info on the person whom she eloped with!

I just hope it wouldn't be Sahiba who would inform Sindy about Ang finding her so as to protect her sis from Angad's wrath.

Anyways it is good that some action is finally happening, coz though it is just a couple of days since the marriage in the story the drag fest makes it seem weeks.

Yep! Obviously it would be someone else.

I think Garry books the room with a false name. Remember watching something like this in OG. So, even if the location is traced to that place he will be mislead and will actually won't find Seerat there.

Anyways let's wait and see.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

It even has an attached bathroom, going by Sah's wet hair when Ang enters the locked room after reception.

What else to say than *It's ITV!! *

Who has attached bath in storeroom .. of Course Brars 🤣
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Here the storeroom is quite big other versions storeroom were smaller than this.

Store room is supposed to look like store room not 1BHK 🤣
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

Yes. Feels like no story.
just anti FL

ML seems villain and his mom and her antic appears as if she is his girl friend than mom
No mother behaves like this no matter how against she is.

This is valid wedding. They are legally wedded couple but all are behaving as if she is their enemy

Exactly...

Locking someone is just too much for me ..She is his wife ...And even Angad I get his pov but dude she is your wife atleast show some humanity..

CV need to understand he is ML and not villan..You need people to root for him..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Aisa lagta h jab ML h to villain ki zarurat nahi show mein 😆...

Dusre ITV shows mein saas or uski devrani ya nanad milkar bahu k against saazish kartey h but here angad ne devrani nd nanad ko replace kar diya 🤣...

Angad is behaving like saas nd manbir sahiba k pati ko jealous ex gf k jaise behave kar rahi h 😆

Or dono saas nd ex gf milkar apni bahu nd sauten k against saazish kar rahey h ki isko kaise bahar nikala jaaye🤔

I was thinking the same 🤣