Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

As per recent OG episodes Seerat is pregnant & Garry brings another wife for him & Seerat takes care of Garry’s ema child too

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why you think I hate them from Balaji of course 🤣🤣

I stay from that mahaan water that Ekta give her FL to drink

Not only for FL she also make writers drink before they boarded on show. That’s why they write the story for years maintaining mahaan FL🤬

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I think she meant mahaan or Mad or both Anupama 🤣

yes smiley37smiley37.intially was impressed with story but later on kya ho rahai. 4 bacche ka badh vobhi all are adults and than father is not at all interested in their Mother. are bahi kya ho rahai iss serail me smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

As per recent OG episodes Seerat is pregnant & Garry brings another wife for him & Seerat takes care of Garry’s ema child too

Here Angad will be taking care of Seerat and Garrys kid and Sahiba will be still trying to prove herself innocent. Vankuji ka jalwa.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

True. Seerat can then do another EMA with her ex BF whom she blackmails about his baby where as baby is angad’s 🤣 mom hates FL, so she and her new DIL can make FL life miserable 😩 🤣FL will divorce ML but on grandparents insistence would stay in same house with her sauten sister 🤣

They all can jointly in group do insult, humiliation, abuse and torture to FL in their favorite living room 🤣 vanku’s this new show at this point will give competition to his own old show at different time slot

Phew enough for today

Omg🤬

You are giving better ideas to vanku🤣🤣

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

In OG after first marriage itself gary ka child ayyega, intially dyuthi ( OG ) was not interested and than she will accept. after their second marriage just now he bought the 2nd wife.

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

In OG after first marriage itself gary ka child ayyega, intially dyuthi ( OG ) was not interested and than she will accept. after their second marriage just now he bought the 2nd wife.

Yes rimjim came during dyuti’s birthday party

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't trust this crapy "Murga - Kawoa" cock - crow production. They did both MS, MD and then PhD in extramarital affairs. They destroyed Ghum as some super crapy audience giving them trp. No moral. 👎 I used to like that show but stopped watching after 20 to 30 episodes.

Any way I don't add trp.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Deb07

Don't trust this crapy "Murga - Kawoa" cock - crow production. They did both MS, MD and then PhD in extramarital affairs. They destroyed Ghum as some super crapy audience giving them trp. No moral. 👎 I used to like that show but stopped watching after 20 to 30 episodes.

Any way I don't add trp.

we have to wait end of this week let see how they will take it from here. i don't think so they will spoil sahaan chemistry.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

we have to wait end of this week let see how they will take it from here. i don't think so they will spoil sahaan chemistry.

I also like this pair Angad and Shaiba. Hope you are right and they will not destroy it.