Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

If they show ema again here, their pH name should change to ema productions 🤢

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I dont think they will do ema...

Ph reputation is already maligned coz of their other show...and how can they show the story of og and maligned it? I mean steal and change the plot?

I don't think so..

And their how can seerat pursue angad when seery consummated before marriage?

What does that have to do with anything? You can sleep with multiple people, you dont need marriage to sleep with someone and you can pursue someone after breaking up with another guy. The issue is they are brothers and Seerat would be likely lying about why she ran.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Did something similar to Sindy threatening to commit suicide happen in OG too?

I am feeling the deja vu ....the PH's marriage twist with KKIS. Until the last moment I expected the scientist to back off from marrying the vamp cousin.

The only good think here is most of us don't like Mr. ATM

No this whole Angad returning and suicide threat did not happen. Angad got to see the sister was a shit human, but here they added own twist. I am fully convinced he will dump Sahiba for Seerat, if only Sahiba gained self respect and left but she will try to prove herself innocent and audience will bang heads against wall.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think they will do ema...

Ph reputation is already maligned coz of their other show...and how can they show the story of og and maligned it? I mean steal and change the plot?

I don't think so..

And their how can seerat pursue angad when seery consummated before marriage?

Exactly, people are assuming anything without watching the next episode. Secondly, I guess ghum hai logic is being used here that they will follow this that. Abhi toh aisa kuch hua hai ni neither I see any possibility of ema , ulta I have a feeling that Angad will confront Seerat ...

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly, people are assuming anything without watching the next episode. Secondly, I guess ghum hai logic is being used here that they will follow this that. Abhi toh aisa kuch hua hai ni neither I see any possibility of ema , ulta I have a feeling that Angad will confront Seerat ...

See other show concept is triangle...only story triangle, only thing is triangle and threesome it will be until climax.

But here I think family plays a good role..

3 brothers and 3 sisters

And sleeping with one brother , will seerat run behind another brother?

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The PH does have history for loving tracks of ML getting involved with females within family circle.

Since Sindy never mentioned Garry and went as far as shielding him by not naming him to anyone, also going by her nature she might decide to get Ang back , thus getting her so called revenge on both Garry nd Sah.

She was the one who came up with the idea of elopement and even at the wedding venue she was the one who kind of forced Garry. She is so self obsessed that she forgets everything she did and puts the blame on others!! I was shocked the way she talked to her parents in the end.. She is such a *user*, so she might probably manipulate Sah to take her to live with the Brars. Her character seems to have echoes of Che eni of Imlie 2 ( I don't watch the show, but sometimes skip through clips)

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

See other show concept is triangle...only story triangle, only thing is triangle and threesome it will be until climax.

But here I think family plays a good role..

3 brothers and 3 sisters

And sleeping with one brother , will seerat run behind another brother?

In ghum Pakhi was after Virat who was her husband's cousin.

In KKIS, Anurag married both cousins had Suhag din with the FL who had just lost her father and shared room with his *official wife*. The PH have an entirely different idea about marital fidelity.

Also whenever they feel that they are not getting the desired TRP, this is how they try to gain interest!!

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail

In KKIS, Anurag married both cousins had Suhag din with the FL who had just lost her father and shared room with his *official wife*. The PH have an entirely different idea about marital fidelity.

Also whenever they feel that they are not getting the desired TRP, this is how they try to gain interest!!

That show kkis gone offair within 6 months right?

Ghum butchered this much coz of offscreen dynamics...as actors playing virakhi are very comfortable with eachother coz of obvious personal reasons..so they could show cringe scenes...

I dont think they will show here....if they show then kkis fate will repeat again...as its 7pm show

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

KKIS se nahi dekha but sabne bola h story kitni gandi or ghatiyaa thi ...

Lekin ghum to maine start se dekha h sabhi scene OG k copy paste huey except devar bhabhi scene in OG ML gussey wala or kameena tha but apni bhabhi k peechey kabhi nahi bhaga...ulta vo roopkatha(bhabhi name in OG) (pakhi name in ghum) ko khoob sunata tha uski harkaton k liye or sath mein apne gharwaalo ko bhi sunata tha in kusum dola kisi ki himmat nahi hoti thi ML k aagey jubaan kholne ki...

But ghum mein inhone ye sab changes laaye Virat ko bhabhi ka pyara bana diya lusty bhabhi apne devar k liye khulkar pyar Zahir karti thi or sabhi CN usko uski mahanta bataey they chii🤮or Virat ne humesha apni lusty bhabhi ko support kiya or wife ko insult kiya🤮🤮...haan ghum mein ek saal tak copy paste hua tha but changes k sath or vo change tha devar bhabhi triangle or Virat ko nalla bana diya apne gahrwalo or lusty bhabhi k lust k aagey majboor kameena 🤬🤬🤬

Jabki iske original Bengali mein ML aisa bilkul nahi tha kisiki himmat nahi hoti thi uske agay kuch bolne ki

Haan ab tak sab copy paste hua h TMD mein bhi lekin darr bana hua h sabko yehi lag raha h yahan bhi ye PH makers wahi kameenapan karengey jo ghum mein kiya khud hi dekh lo jab seerat se face off hona tha uska reality bahar aana tha to angad ko itna jaldi bhej diya wapas apne haunted house or Garry ka reality itni jaldi seerat ko dikha diya ...

Monga house se bahar nikaal diya vo bhi seerat challenge dekar aayi itna sarey changes kyun ab sahiba seerat se milne jaayegi seerat victim card khelegi angad bhi peechey peechey jaayega agar monga house mein entry nahi mili to ye pakka h ki brar house mein entry mil jaayegi phir to sabko pata h kya hoga .😡....seerat ne Garry ka naam kyun nahi bataya ??or agar seerat ko marna tha to sahiba ko phone kyun kiya seerat suicide karne waalo mein se nahi murder karnewaalo mein se h 😡...ab suicide ka drama karegi or emotional blackmail karegi sabko lekin sach nahi batayegi Garry ka vo sach sahiba ko khud pata lagana hoga

Wait kartey h parson tak lekin mujhey is Ph or makers p bharosa nahi h seerat suicide ka drama karke blackmail karegi inko or brar house mein seerat angad ki marzi se rahegi kyunki ghar angad ka h vo maalik h is angad or iski maa ne to bachon tak ko aane nahi Diya tha Santosh ko get out bol Diya tha ...to sahiba k bolne p seerat ko rakh lengey no bilkul nahi

jab tak angad ki marzi nahi hogi seerat brar house nahi aa paayegi isliye agar seerat brar house aayi matlab samjh lena angad ki marzi se aayi

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Anons4

My vote is also for this. I think they gonna show like this only..

i wish ye baat sach ho lekin monga house mein seerat ki no entry h to brar house hi jaayegi or brar house mein tab tak entry nahi milegi jab tak angad ki marzi na ho ...

I hope ki ye sach na ho or sahiba seerat ko monga house le jaaye or apna challengey pura karey 7 din ka

Lekin darr bhi lag raha h kyunki ye ghum makers ka show h vo kuch bhi dikha saktey h