Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 4 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

I hope Swaggy marries that Reporter so that Bimbo gets a free Sautan 😈

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I doubt Seerat changed this easily. I think it is some plan to trap Sahiba who will walk right into it. God I cant tolerate another ema track. Vankar is about to use his favorite trope again, butchering male lead further.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seerat will never changed.🤬 She will definitely blame Shaiba and instigate Angad against Shaiba. I also think she will tell "big ghadha " ATM that leave Shaiba and marry her. Shaiba will be accused again. Poor girl. She should expose that two garbage Garry and Miss beautiful and leave that bit****************s for good☹☹. Concentrate on her designer career.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So now again Sahiba is going fall in the trap of Seerat or what?I think next will be Angad misunderstanding Sahiba and bring Seerat to the Brar mansion and from there Seerat will plan to spoil Sahiba which may lead to Angad and sahibas proper understanding.

Yeh kaisa show yar!

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Monga house, where Keerat confirms she sent off Sahiba in auto. Delusional Bimbo continues her rant … Santu grabs her and pushes her out, closing the door saying go die wherever she wants.

2. Bewda junior tells Ghamandi why he went. Ghamandi has indecipherable look… me thinks she too think bewda junior is coockoo now.

3.Sahiba enters Brar Mansion, and in darkness collides into Jasleen. Horny couple and GurJas couple there come as well. GurJas annoyed by Horny Phuphar. Sahiba gives no reason for coming by herself so late at night goes to her room. She looks out Bewda’s room seeing he’s sleeping.

3. Dar dar bhatakti Bimbo calls and threatens Swaggy to come to gurudwara else she coming to Brar Mansion. Swaggy panicks.

4. Sahiba repentant on slapping Bimbo. Horny wakes up Bewda Junior, telling him Sahiba is back because she wants to take care of him.

5. Swaggy and Bimbo meet. Bimbo adamant to get married. Swaggy dumps her… funny scene is when she is hugging him… he looks like he’s getting choked!

6. Bewda junior marches in Sahiba’s room where she contemplating whether to tell Bewda junior about seeing Bimbo. As usual Bewda and Sahiba have a tiff, and she decides to not tell him.

precap: bimbo calls Sahiba saying Sahiba was right and she’s suiciding. Sahiba panicks and tells her she’s coming. Anagd overhears and will go in Karamchand mode behind her.

Thanks for the update

Seerat gave Nagin feels🤣🤣

From tomorrow again living room drama will start

Bewada2 you proved ur brain cells already dead please use common sense and give us less torture

Looks like this will go through EMA way, seerat May start blackmailing sahiba for angad, because Gary showed his true colors. Vankuuuuu🤬

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

So now again Sahiba is going fall in the trap of Seerat or what?I think next will be Angad misunderstanding Sahiba and bring Seerat to the Brar mansion and from there Seerat will plan to spoil Sahiba which may lead to Angad and sahibas proper understanding.

Yeh kaisa show yar!

Vanker is planning EMA track🤬🤬

This is horrible

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Thanks for the update

Bewada2 you proved ur brain cells already dead please use common sense and give us less torture

Looks like this will go through EMA way, seerat May start blackmailing sahiba for angad, because Gary showed his true colors. Vankuuuuu🤬

what is EMA i saw few tweets too on this ???

mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Thanks for the update

what is EMA i saw few tweets too on this ???

extra marital affair

Vankus favorite concept

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I fear they will show Seerat asking angad to leave Sahiba and marry her and dump Sahiba and he will agree due to suicide kaand. Lord, give me patience, i am deffo leaving show post tomorrows episode.

maine to aaj se hi dekhna chod diya😆..ghum k baad se darr lagta h vankar ki creativity se😔isliye ..abhi main sirf read kar rahi hoon or aaj bhi update read ki h bas episode nahi dekhna dekhne mein Darr lagta h or precap ka sunke to ye darr or bhi zyada badh gaya...

Waise main story yehi thi ki teen betiyon ki shadi teen beto se hogi yehi TMD ka plot bhi tha to agar ye triangle dikhayengey to viewers k sath dhoka karengey main plot change karke ....

Isliye kuch hope h ki shyad aisa na ho or ho bhi sakta h kyunki vankar or ye PH bohot badey frauds h😡 promo mein kuch or hota h or main episode mein kuch or 😡...

I hope sahiba seerat ko monga house lekar jaaye or request karey wahan rakhne ki naaki brar house ..

Or kya ab braro ko koi problem nahi hogi seerat k wahan rehne se specially us ghamndi aurat manbir ko kya ab vo apna khaana peena nahi chodegi ...

Isliye i hope sahiba monga house lekar jaaye naaki haunted house