Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

Oh ok this is og story

Vanker copy and pasting or changing anything?

I heard Ghum og was not this bad, he screwed ghum by changing the storyline

As of now he is going at snails pace compared to og and he omitted one important scene where Angad gets to see true face of Seerat. Lord knows, he might just make it a triangle with Angad confused between 2 sisters. Let us see, plot has been stagnant for so long, just daily Brars abuse Sahiba and rinse repeat.

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

Wow epic šŸ‘ it should surrounded by all especially Mr. And Mrs horny couple...

Thanks for written updatešŸ‘

what would be hilarious is horny Phuphar asking for details!! šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what he is always interested in!
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma4583

what would be hilarious is horny Phuphar asking for details!! šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what he is always interested in!

Haha hahaha

This dump seerat will explain toošŸ¤£

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: mesravz

Oh ok this is og story

Vanker copy and pasting or changing anything?

I heard Ghum og was not this bad, he screwed ghum by changing the storyline

ye main sahiba nd Garry ki situation explain kar rahi thi mazak tha bas ..

Lekin sach yehi h dono angad nd seerat ek delusional world mein rehte h jahan unse badhkar duniya mein koi or nahi they think they are the best nd puri duniya unke liye Mari jaa rahi h both are idiots far away from reality šŸ˜†..inko reality check milna bohot zaruri h

Jo milega jis sahiba ko lekar angad ye bolta rehta h ki sahiba uske kareeb aane k touch karne k bahane dhoondhti h wahi sahiba is angad ko bhaav tak nahi degi usko angad se koi farak nahi padta ..jabki angad khud sahiba ki attention k liye tarsega jo usko kabhi nahi milegi vo khud royega sahiba k liye but sahiba isko nahi milegi

Or Jo seerat beauty queen bani ghoomti h ki main to ye hoon vo hoon uska pati Garry usko hate karega roz nayi nayi ladkiyon k sath one night stand karta rahega shadi k baad bhi isko dekhega bhi nahišŸ˜†

OG mein to aisa hi hota h hope vankar yahan bhi yehi dikhate

Nd yes you are right ghum ka kachra kar diya vankar kameeney ne šŸ¤¬

Edited by Anu_02 - 1 years ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

E bewdano 2 sudirega Nahi kabi sudireganahi , he told his mother all master plan is behing sahiba šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”i wish Sahiba told angad seerat agayi this is what happened , believe it or not I donā€™t care go and ask your self , but didnā€™t happened , but šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚fighting she nicely told angad šŸ˜‚

angad has 3 aunties jassi, prabjyoth and hans raj i hate this fellow

Seerat and her parents face off omg what is on her mind canā€™t predict challenge karke gayyi thi .

seerat gary se nicely she asked , and got her answers hoping she keeps it that way. And called sahiba asked to forgive her .

Precap : is very interesting canā€™t predict what and how they will take it from here.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Updates:

1. Monga house, where Keerat confirms she sent off Sahiba in auto. Delusional Bimbo continues her rant ā€¦ Santu grabs her and pushes her out, closing the door saying go die wherever she wants.

2. Bewda junior tells Ghamandi why he went. Ghamandi has indecipherable lookā€¦ me thinks she too think bewda junior is coockoo now.

3.Sahiba enters Brar Mansion, and in darkness collides into Jasleen. Horny couple and GurJas couple there come as well. GurJas annoyed by Horny Phuphar. Sahiba gives no reason for coming by herself so late at night goes to her room. She looks out Bewdaā€™s room seeing heā€™s sleeping.

3. Dar dar bhatakti Bimbo calls and threatens Swaggy to come to gurudwara else she coming to Brar Mansion. Swaggy panicks.

4. Sahiba repentant on slapping Bimbo. Horny wakes up Bewda Junior, telling him Sahiba is back because she wants to take care of him.

5. Swaggy and Bimbo meet. Bimbo adamant to get married. Swaggy dumps herā€¦ funny scene is when she is hugging himā€¦ he looks like heā€™s getting choked!

6. Bewda junior marches in Sahibaā€™s room where she contemplating whether to tell Bewda junior about seeing Bimbo. As usual Bewda and Sahiba have a tiff, and she decides to not tell him.

precap: bimbo calls Sahiba saying Sahiba was right and sheā€™s suiciding. Sahiba panicks and tells her sheā€™s coming. Anagd overhears and will go in Karamchand mode behind her.

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
averma4583 thumbnail

So I hope that Bimbo herself tells she ran away with Garry.. and sheā€™s pregnant.. because she is adamant in living in Brar Mansion.

she canā€™t live there in any other form as a permanent fixture. True only way is marrying. Angad canā€™t divorce as Daarji would be upset. So she has to say Swaggyā€™s nameā€¦ plus sheā€™s already done the deed with him, so she is not going to leave so easily esp after he dumped herā€¦

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Updates:

1. Monga house, where Keerat confirms she sent off Sahiba in auto. Delusional Bimbo continues her rant ā€¦ Santu grabs her and pushes her out, closing the door saying go die wherever she wants.

2. Bewda junior tells Ghamandi why he went. Ghamandi has indecipherable lookā€¦ me thinks she too think bewda junior is coockoo now.

3.Sahiba enters Brar Mansion, and in darkness collides into Jasleen. Horny couple and GurJas couple there come as well. GurJas annoyed by Horny Phuphar. Sahiba gives no reason for coming by herself so late at night goes to her room. She looks out Bewdaā€™s room seeing heā€™s sleeping.

3. Dar dar bhatakti Bimbo calls and threatens Swaggy to come to gurudwara else she coming to Brar Mansion. Swaggy panicks.

4. Sahiba repentant on slapping Bimbo. Horny wakes up Bewda Junior, telling him Sahiba is back because she wants to take care of him.

5. Swaggy and Bimbo meet. Bimbo adamant to get married. Swaggy dumps herā€¦ funny scene is when she is hugging himā€¦ he looks like heā€™s getting choked!

6. Bewda junior marches in Sahibaā€™s room where she contemplating whether to tell Bewda junior about seeing Bimbo. As usual Bewda and Sahiba have a tiff, and she decides to not tell him.

precap: bimbo calls Sahiba saying Sahiba was right and sheā€™s suiciding. Sahiba panicks and tells her sheā€™s coming. Anagd overhears and will go in Karamchand mode behind her.

Best scene the way she ask him to get out šŸ¤£koun bola mai tumhare liye aayi hoon his face was like šŸ¤£

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So I hope that Bimbo herself tells she ran away with Garry.. and sheā€™s pregnant.. because she is adamant in living in Brar Mansion.

she canā€™t live there in any other form as a permanent fixture. True only way is marrying. Angad canā€™t divorce as Daarji would be upset. So she has to say Swaggyā€™s nameā€¦ plus sheā€™s already done the deed with him, so she is not going to leave so easily esp after he dumped herā€¦

Bimbo ki duniya hi tehes nehes ho gayi. jitna halke mei soch rahi hai ki brar will accept her, I don't think so. Ulta garry and this bimbo will get lectures

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Updates:

I felt the same Manbir face ko dekh kar, mera raja beta is tooo intelligent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Not sure how makers will take it from here, my guess sahiba and Angad together will go while going sahiba will tell angad let see how it takes or Seerat manipulate after seeing angadh because she challenged her mom šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡