Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mesravz

This selfish is meant for barar zoo, not sahiba

God ML and this bimbo made for each other, because both of their top floor is empty, ML believes his mom, this one believes Gary without any sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

correct seerat hi braro ki bahu banney layak h sahiba bechari beech mein pahs gayi..
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

That would be the vankers most favorite track🤬🤬

copy paste k chakkar mein vankar ne apni pasand ka content nahi daala 😆..
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akniti

Hahahahaha....really?

When u get time place translate dialogues of that scene pls

The dialogues were understood. Let me give you a short summary, the round third of 7 days happens where ml brought to with respect. Then they start exposing the Romeo, then they call the bhagodi behen and chant journalist. When bhagodi behen says you have to give me the right of your wife, he denied saying she is just a lower middle class girl. Then she said that did he forget what we did in the guesthouse, did you forget the moments we share in the guesthouse. You used

me each moment and now you are denying ?? Then she slap him 🤣and declare her fake pregnancy leaving each fam members in disgust that clown couple have done suhagrat already!

The Ml said to marry the bhagodi behen otherwise he will banned him from buisness, family and property and bhagodi behen realised that iska romeo toh khud bhaiya ke paise se chal raha hai ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akniti

Wonder what would have happened if these two got married that day?

Surely ema with garry could be there

Unka plan toh yahi tha but kaha viral shaadi karne chale the and kaha saste mei nipatenge 🥺

aisa viral honge ki logo ko sharam aayegi introduce karane mei.

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu_02

correct seerat hi braro ki bahu banney layak h sahiba bechari beech mein pahs gayi..

Exactly

Santu ki toh🤬🤬

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I wish sahiba tell angad Seerat came home and she didn’t revel anything why she left with whom ????Any guess here she will tell or not ??

mesravz thumbnail

copy paste k chakkar mein vankar ne apni pasand ka content nahi daala 😆..

Who knows my friend, he may change at this point😳

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

The dialogues were understood. Let me give you a short summary, the round third of 7 days happens where ml brought to with respect. Then they start exposing the Romeo, then they call the bhagodi behen and chant journalist. When bhagodi behen says you have to give me the right of your wife, he denied saying she is just a lower middle class girl. Then she said that did he forget what we did in the guesthouse, did you forget the moments we share in the guesthouse. You used

me each moment and now you are denying ?? Then she slap him 🤣and declare her fake pregnancy leaving each fam members in disgust that clown couple have done suhagrat already!

The Ml said to marry the bhagodi behen otherwise he will banned him from buisness, family and property and bhagodi behen realised that iska romeo toh khud bhaiya ke paise se chal raha hai ...

Wow epic 👏 it should surrounded by all especially Mr. And Mrs horny couple...

Thanks for written update👍

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Who knows my friend, he may change at this point😳

ab to angad ki wife sahiba ban chuki h to kaise hoga

Ab seerat seedha Garry se shadi karegi fake preg ka drama karke Garry ko abhi pata nahi kis Bala se pala padaa h uska🤣...

Sahiba nd Garry ka yehi haal hua h jabse inko Janney lagey h👇👇 🤣...

Delusional Angad 2 sahiba 👉 i know u like me humesha mujhey touch karne k bahane dhoondhti rehti ho sabhi ladkiyaa mujhey shadi karne ko Mari jaa rahi thi aakhir main hoon hi aisa🤣

sahiba's reaction👉 ye kon si duniyaa ka praani h 🤔

Delusional seerat 👉ludhiana ki beauty queen hoon main sabhi ladke mere peechey pagal h mere liye gadi manwao 7 star mein room book Karo Paris jaaungi London jaaungi sab dekhengey Mera rob

Garry's reaction👉 Issey badi gadhi puri duniyaa mein nahi dekhi😕sabse badi mandbuddhi🤣

Dono sahiba nd Garry angad nd seerat ka ye delusion jaantey h or dono hi pareshan h in gadho se🤣

Garry ka haal to or bhi bura honewala h infact sabse bura itna pitegaa jo sabse🤣

mesravz thumbnail

ab to angad ki wife sahiba ban chuki h to kaise hoga

Ab seerat seedha Garry se shadi karegi fake preg ka drama karke Garry ko abhi pata nahi kis Bala se pala padaa h uska🤣...

Sahiba nd Garry ka yehi haal hua h jabse inko Janney lagey h👇👇 🤣...

Delusional Angad 2 sahiba 👉 i know u like me humesha mujhey touch karne k bahane dhoondhti rehti ho sabhi ladkiyaa mujhey shadi karne ko Mari jaa rahi thi aakhir main hoon hi aisa🤣

sahiba's reaction👉 ye kon si duniyaa ka praani h 🤔

Delusional seerat 👉ludhiana ki beauty queen hoon main sabhi ladke mere peechey pagal h mere liye gadi manwao 7 star mein room book Karo Paris jaaungi London jaaungi sab dekhengey Mera rob

Garry's reaction👉 Issey badi gadhi puri duniyaa mein nahi dekhi😕sabse badi mandbuddhi🤣

Dono sahiba nd Garry angad nd seerat ka ye delusion jaantey h or dono hi pareshan h in gadho se🤣

Garry ka haal to or bhi bura honewala h infact sabse bura itna pitegaa jo sabse🤣

Oh ok this is og story

Vanker copy and pasting or changing anything?

I heard Ghum og was not this bad, he screwed ghum by changing the storyline

Edited by mesravz - 1 years ago