Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 1 years ago

i felt so bad the way Angad spoke to Sahiba, didn't like it at all.

Manbhir is fuelling it. I hate her.

can not wait to see that seerat never loved his son, and gary is behind everything. Both Mom and Son Bhad me jayye.

Darji and Bebe correct bola ta. they are blinded by Hate and revenge. that they are forgetting about being Human.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: averma4583

how funny it would be if it was Dyuti who opened the door when Angad knocked

Why do I feel precap is misleading.
I think in the episode it is in a reverse order.

Gary will first see them and either hide her or take her out.
then a gas will ring the bell and when door opens there would be someone else.

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Day by day show is turning boring..

Yes. Feels like no story.
just anti FL

ML seems villain and his mom and her antic appears as if she is his girl friend than mom
No mother behaves like this no matter how against she is.

This is valid wedding. They are legally wedded couple but all are behaving as if she is their enemy

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Wh do I feel precap is misleading.

Going by previous ITV experience, it wouldn't be Sindy who opens the door. What was that expression on her face by the way, more like she opened the door to a sales person who wanted to sell her something she didn't want and thus irritated her, rather than the shock of seeing her ex fiance whom she jilted at the mantap!!

It is curious that the PI found Sindy, but couldn't give info on the person whom she eloped with!

I just hope it wouldn't be Sahiba who would inform Sindy about Ang finding her so as to protect her sis from Angad's wrath.

Anyways it is good that some action is finally happening, coz though it is just a couple of days since the marriage in the story the drag fest makes it seem weeks.

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Why do I feel precap is misleading.

Precap is misleading, as per og he used to think she was after the fiasco. But once he will see the clown couple together, he actually will start putting dots together. Infact, in og the fl scolds him regarding clown couple relationship because she has not attend any functions.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Going by previous ITV experience, it wouldn't be Sindy who opens the door. What was that expression on her face by the way, more like she opened the door to a sales person who wanted to sell her something she didn't want and thus irritated her, rather than the shock of seeing her ex fiance whom she jilted at the mantap!!

It is curious that the PI found Sindy, but couldn't give info on the person whom she eloped with!

I just hope it wouldn't be Sahiba who would inform Sindy about Ang finding her so as to protect her sis from Angad's wrath.

Anyways it is good that some action is finally happening, coz though it is just a couple of days since the marriage in the story the drag fest makes it seem weeks.

In og Ml thinks that she was after the fiasco so we will see he will accept her in order to find the truth of seerat. But the funny part is jitna yeh dialogue maar raha hai ki she is chant etc, he will regret as he ruin the life of an innocent girl ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Day by day show is turning boring..

Absolutely not ... Real fun has started now when clown couple will be exposed and Sahiba will take a class of him about his brother actions.

Angie2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

In og Ml thinks that she was after the fiasco so we will see he will accept her in order to find the truth of seerat. But the funny part is jitna yeh dialogue maar raha hai ki she is chant etc, he will regret as he ruin the life of an innocent girl ...

Kya kaha he il regret for ruining innocent girls life?? Ye kab hua maine use og mai regret karte hua tho nahi dekha..r u sure usne regret kiya????

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Veer and Keerat were so cute today.

Btw how come the store room is so big and it has sofa and chair too? Was it there before when Sahiba entered? It looked like a lavish drawing room to me today. Maybe because I am watching the epi after a long time

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Veer and Keerat were so cute today.

Btw how come the store room is so big and it has sofa and chair too? Was it there before when Sahiba entered? It looked like a lavish drawing room to me today. Maybe because I am watching the epi after a long time

Here the storeroom is quite big other versions storeroom were smaller than this.