Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Am laughing hard thinking angad reaction when he hear his first love pregnant with brothers child 🤣

Edited by akniti - 1 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Am laughing hard thinking angad reaction when he hear his first love pregnant with brothers child 🤣

can’t wait to watch this but the speed this serial is going.. we will get to watch it after a month 🤦🏼‍♀️
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

will he go talli again be like “Seerat ji kyun? I could have gotten you pregnant while discussing Business marketing talks!” 😂
lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

can’t wait to watch this but the speed this serial is going.. we will get to watch it after a month 🤦🏼‍♀️

A month? It took a month after Pag Phera in og show. This show is 3 times slower. Most likely after 3 months.

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This portal is false btw.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

will he go talli again be like “Seerat ji kyun? I could have gotten you pregnant while discussing Business marketing talks!” 😂

Actually I want one more scene..dont know whether it's in og...but what seerat thinks of angad like how boring he is in romance and such things....and how garry is better in that...a reality check....

He is goto mamma....mamma seeratji said this ...go and beat seeratji...mamma....cry baby

Nepofan thumbnail

Same ph

One show going super fast express train speed

Another show passenger train speed

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

In og ml was feeling disgusting as bhagodi behen was telling the family what they did together in those 4 nights 🤣

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Actually I want one more scene..dont know whether it's in og...but what seerat thinks of angad like how boring he is in romance and such things....and how garry is better in that...a reality check....

He is goto mamma....mamma seeratji said this ...go and beat seeratji...mamma....cry baby

Actually in og, bhagoda behen was jealous of leads and ml was irritated with bhagoda behen as she was trying to put down the fl and he doesn't likes it. However, if they show us this scene it will be fun...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mesravz

Thanks for the update

Rama Rama yeh kya hai drama

I thought you like drama

Man that Dim Bat had me crying when she told her mother to tell Keerat to

bring her something to eat or drink. Like read the room heifer 🤣🤣🤣