Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I would genuinely prefer if she leaves his house and he stops her. I want it to match og. They got all toxicity and Sahiba blaming from og but when it comes to a self respecting female lead, they decided to chuck out those parts. When they don't want you in their house, why would you claim it is your house and stay (based on spoilers).

Well, in og she also goes back to her house too. Even there she was almost accepted by everyone, still she choose to live with them and took care of her husband. Then why cannot Sahiba, here Angad has married her with his will in og Riddi was forced to marry her. So I would say both versions are very different in terms of leads and storyline.

Regarding, why Sahiba called that house hers, because she came here to perform a ritual and to stay with her parents for a day. She didn't said that she is leaving the house to the in laws family.

According to the spoiler, both will go to mongas house again where angad will confront seerat and that's how 7 days challenge will commence. Secondly, if you have seen og the ml said the same dialogues as angad that he wants to punish seerat character, and to send her jail.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

I hope sahiba Garry ka sach saabit karke apna sir utha k jaaye is toxic brar house se or mudkar na dekhke is angad ya uske ghar ko yehi sahiba ki jeet hogi

Hope makers sahiba ki self respect ko khatam na karey or sach saabit karne k baad sahiba khud jaaye purey samaan k sath or wapas naa aye unke sastey do kaudi k raaj mahal mein

Yaha ghar chhodke type ni lag raha scene hoga. Jaise hi woh innocent prove hogi waise hi family will start badi bahu.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes OG was better kam se kam wahan riddhi thoda soft to hua tha but angad har roz or girta jaa raha h apne ghamand mein ye dono maa beta main villain lagtey h seerat Garry ki jagah...

I wish ki jaisa article mein likha h vo na ho OG mein itna zyada toxicity nahi tha ....

Right, as of now Angad comes off as villain. Him and Seerat are match made in hell, perfect for each other. Garry has brains, ussko shaatir ladki milni chahiye, Angad aur Seerat ka upar mala khali hai aur kuchh bhi galat kare , usska blame Sahiba pe hi daal dete hai. Writers ne Ram milaye jodi banayi. Ek to Angad ka abuse band nahi ho raha, upar se this dragfest aur usske baad embarassing spoilers. Ab woh log accuse kar rahe ki tumhe brar khandan ki bahu banna tha, she does not accept the accusation but does not get out of house when the mom/son duo are kicking her out.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

According to the spoiler, both will go to mongas house again where angad will confront seerat and that's how 7 days challenge will commence. Secondly, if you have seen og the ml said the same dialogues as angad that he wants to punish seerat character, and to send her jail.

7 days challenge to ussne reception pe hi le liya tha. Yeh toh nahi bola ki ghar chhod ke jaayegi, they are skipping ghar chhodna wala track which would be the ultimate proof she never wanted that guy or to be Brar bahu. Aur thodi si self respect hoti toh woh khud na aati, pati usse chhodke chala aaya, no one gives a damn about her. Kyun jaayegi.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

7 days challenge to ussne reception pe hi le liya tha. Yeh toh nahi bola ki ghar chhod ke jaayegi, they are skipping ghar chhodna wala track which would be the ultimate proof she never wanted that guy or to be Brar bahu. Aur thodi si self respect hoti toh woh khud na aati, pati usse chhodke chala aaya, no one gives a damn about her. Kyun jaayegi.

She will leave him once she comes out clean. Plus, chhodke jaana concept is not fitting here. Why she should go from the house ?? Unlike og fl who doesn't even apologise to ml family of what her family did. So I would say she should put to her ground that she is the dil of this house, her son married her despite her decision. Infact angad should realise the mistake.

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Yaha ghar chhodke type ni lag raha scene hoga. Jaise hi woh innocent prove hogi waise hi family will start badi bahu.

don't know kya hoga but sach saabit hone k baad sahiba ka jawab dena banta h ..i wish sahiba jawab de or is toxic house se jaaye phir angad shoq se rahey apni chotey Bhai Garry or apni bahu seerat k sath or apne hone waaley fake bateejey ya bhateeji ka wait karta rahey 😆...

Angad tayaji k sath sath mausaji bhi banegey🤣

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Right, as of now Angad comes off as villain. Him and Seerat are match made in hell, perfect for each other. Garry has brains, ussko shaatir ladki milni chahiye, Angad aur Seerat ka upar mala khali hai aur kuchh bhi galat kare , usska blame Sahiba pe hi daal dete hai. Writers ne Ram milaye jodi banayi. Ek to Angad ka abuse band nahi ho raha, upar se this dragfest aur usske baad embarassing spoilers. Ab woh log accuse kar rahe ki tumhe brar khandan ki bahu banna tha, she does not accept the accusation but does not get out of house when the mom/son duo are kicking her out.

wait kartey h Garry ka sach bahar aane tak uske baad dekhtey h sahiba kya karegi i hope gahr chodke jaaye or ye ghar chodke jaana to hoga kyunki OG mein khori bohot baar gayi h Ghar chodke to sahiba ka bhi zarur dikhayengey .....

Ye maa beta soch rahey hogey sahiba want to live in their toxic haunted house but sahiba wahan p sirf sach saabit karne ko rukegi ...or ye sach sahiba ko angad ya uski family k liye nahi apne apne liye saabit karna h jo aaj sahiba ko bol raha h usko bhi pata hona chahiye ki aasteen mein saanp usi ne paal rakha h ..

Yehi sach angad k mu p tamacha hoga or jab ghar se rishta Tudwane waali maata ji ka ghamand bhi tutega jab wahi seerat iske bhateeje ki bahu banke usi Ghar mein aayegi or mongas se rishta or zyada pakka ho jaayega tab kya karegi

I hope sahiba sach saabit karne k baad is haunted house or iske toxic logo ko laat maarke jaaye

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

She will leave him once she comes out clean. Plus, chhodke jaana concept is not fitting here. Why she should go from the house ?? Unlike og fl who doesn't even apologise to ml family of what her family did. So I would say she should put to her ground that she is the dil of this house, her son married her despite her decision. Infact angad should realise the mistake.

story same h bas makers dikha apne tareeke se rahey h ab so agar khori itni baar ghar chodke gayi OG mein to i am sure sahiba bhi 1 ya 2 baar to jaroor jaayegi is ghar se
Edited by Anu_02 - 1 years ago
Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3