Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Waise bhi kaunsa speed tha, pre ipl bhi ek scene ko rubber jaise kheenchte the. Yrkhh ki trp hai, yeh show ipl khatam hone tak axe ho jana hai. Baapre, matlab May end tak aise kheechenge. Waise this show comes before ipl start so isska koi matlab nahi banta. If they showed something interesting people might want to watch it before switching to ipl but ab to irritate hi ho jaoge itna bakwaas dekhke.

but trp to de raha h abhi k TMD slot leader h 7 pm k slot p star ka pehle aisa show h jiski trp 1.6 tak aayi or ye show ormax list mein bhi aa gaya matlab logo ko acha lag raha h baaki baad mein dekhengey ..slow chal raha h but jab tak trp h tab tak kaisa bhi dikhaye makers ki marzi h ...

Baaki dekhte h kya dikhate h

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

but trp to de raha h abhi k TMD slot leader h 7 pm k slot p star ka pehle aisa show h jiski trp 1.6 tak aayi or ye show ormax list mein bhi aa gaya matlab logo ko acha lag raha h baaki baad mein dekhengey ..slow chal raha h but jab tak trp h tab tak kaisa bhi dikhaye makers ki marzi h ...

Baaki dekhte h kya dikhate h

Came down to 1.5, trp rose due to shaadi but could not stabilise. Even Rajjo got 1.5 trp and went off air in less than 6 months. Star does not allow anything fetching less than 2 trp.

Also saw an update, Sahiba goes back and says she will stay in Brar house as she is bahu even when Mandeep and Angad taunt her. The second hand embarassment I am getting, at least in og Bengali show she promises she will leave on her own in 7 days if she cannot prove her innocence and ml stops her from leaving when his mom taunts her after pag phera. Here Angad does not give a damn and she is trying to expose Garry for God knows what reason.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Came down to 1.5, trp rose due to shaadi but could not stabilise. Even Rajjo got 1.5 trp and went off air in less than 6 months. Star does not allow anything fetching less than 2 trp.

Also saw an update, Sahiba goes back and says she will stay in Brar house as she is bahu even when Mandeep and Angad taunt her. The second hand embarassment I am getting, at least in og Bengali show she promises she will leave on her own in 7 days if she cannot prove her innocence and ml stops her from leaving when his mom taunts her after pag phera. Here Angad does not give a damn and she is trying to expose Garry for God knows what reason.

Og handled it better in that case.

Agar April end tak sahiba ka hi bejatti chalta raha to chod dena hoga fir isko dekhna..

Coz it's already high time they show some acceptance on manveer and angads part or either one of them. Ya fir ek clear stance lete dikhaye ke yes we should separate its not going to work.

Ye aur boring na karde plot ko.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ria23

How seerat is so delusional

Did she forgot that she ran away with Garry

Like whats up with her

Today I got that delusional ka Rajkumar,Mr Angad Singh Brar is nothing before this beauty queen in the matter of delusion....Her audacity to blame sahiba is on another level...She expects her family will make a party of her arrival 🤪

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here she said na, she will expose the culprit and plus in og the fl walk out due to rahul not because she couldn't prove. Sahiba will obviously go back but maybe she will tell the truth about seerat and then seek few days to expose the culprit. Plus here they show that the suitcase was stolen ... So I would say og and current version doesn't match tbh.

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Here she said na, she will expose the culprit and plus in og the fl walk out due to rahul not because she couldn't prove. Sahiba will obviously go back but maybe she will tell the truth about seerat and then seek few days to expose the culprit. Plus here they show that the suitcase was stolen ... So I would say og and current version doesn't match tbh.

I would genuinely prefer if she leaves his house and he stops her. I want it to match og. They got all toxicity and Sahiba blaming from og but when it comes to a self respecting female lead, they decided to chuck out those parts. When they don't want you in their house, why would you claim it is your house and stay (based on spoilers).

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

yes OG was better kam se kam wahan riddhi thoda soft to hua tha but angad har roz or girta jaa raha h apne ghamand mein ye dono maa beta main villain lagtey h seerat Garry ki jagah...

I wish ki jaisa article mein likha h vo na ho OG mein itna zyada toxicity nahi tha ....

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

but i want to see some progress from Angad's side also theek h hate h Shaq h vo sab rakhey but kuch soft side to dikha saktey h apni maa k sath milkar taane maarkar or zeher ugalkar vo serial ki vamp k jaise to na behave karey....i wish ki jo bhi spoiler h vo wrong ho

I hope makers ko yaad h angad is ML so usko vamp k jaise behave karte na dikahye..

Warna main yehi chahungi ki sahiba sach saabit karne par us ghar ko chodkar aaye or us angad ki taraf mudkar na dekhke...

Nd i know sahiba ko angad ya brar k liye sach saabit nahi karna h apne khud k liye karna h apni innocence prove karni h duniyaa waalo ko taaki vo sir utha k jee sakey or logo ko jawab de isliye

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

I hope sahiba Garry ka sach saabit karke apna sir utha k jaaye is toxic brar house se or mudkar na dekhke is angad ya uske ghar ko yehi sahiba ki jeet hogi

Hope makers sahiba ki self respect ko khatam na karey or sach saabit karne k baad sahiba khud jaaye purey samaan k sath or wapas naa aye unke sastey do kaudi k raaj mahal mein