Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think Vijayendra went on holidays and no bank epis so they are stretching this even more. No other explanation as to 2 episodes dedicated to Seerat and no precap.

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I think Vijayendra went on holidays and no bank epis so they are stretching this even more. No other explanation as to 2 episodes dedicated to Seerat and no precap.

Oh, fir to ye happiness short loved ho sakta hai reg episodes.. once he is back woi sab drame that which he says band hi nai ho rahe (of mongas)and we too feel ke wo bandh hi nai ho rahe (of brars and manbeer in particular)

lolzlol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Oh, fir to ye happiness short loved ho sakta hai reg episodes.. once he is back woi sab drame that which he says band hi nai ho rahe (of mongas)and we too feel ke wo bandh hi nai ho rahe (of brars and manbeer in particular)

I dont see any happiness in todays episode. In og leads equation improved, ml noticed how hateful the older sis was and defended his wife. Here no change in their equation, just 5 minute fight stretched into 2 episodes.

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont see any happiness in todays episode. In og leads equation improved, ml noticed how hateful the older sis was and defended his wife. Here no change in their equation, just 5 minute fight stretched into 2 episodes.

Here it will happen too. After watching today's episode, the track is bit of change here. In og leads relationship never improve, he was just acting nicely because he wants to know the truth.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

He wasn't in holiday, the ph doesn't want to go in fast speed. Maybe they reasons for that.

lolzlol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

He wasn't in holiday, the ph doesn't want to go in fast speed. Maybe they reasons for that.

But precap? They did not shoot then that means, why would they keep showing Sahiba speaking in precap instead of actual clips from actual episode.

1226414 thumbnail

One thing is for sure, the Mongas know how to do drama!

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

i think ipl ki wajah se slow jaayengey kyunki dusre shows mein bhi slow story ho chuki h bas time waste ho Raha h ipl ki wajah se ...trp ka khel h sab

Ipl mein trp nahi milti isliye ye changes aaye h or slow ho jaayengey jaise yrkkh mein abhir ka sach ko rok diya uski ek team member ne comment bhi Kiya ki ipl k baad dekhna phir delete kar diya

To ye sirf yrkkh nahi balki sabhi shows mein ipl effect dekhne ko milega

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

i think ipl ki wajah se slow jaayengey kyunki dusre shows mein bhi slow story ho chuki h bas time waste ho Raha h ipl ki wajah se ...trp ka khel h sab

Ipl mein trp nahi milti isliye ye changes aaye h or slow ho jaayengey jaise yrkkh mein abhir ka sach ko rok diya uski ek team member ne comment bhi Kiya ki ipl k baad dekhna phir delete kar diya

Yes, during ipl they don't show intresting tracks because trp ni milti.

lolzlol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Waise bhi kaunsa speed tha, pre ipl bhi ek scene ko rubber jaise kheenchte the. Yrkhh ki trp hai, yeh show ipl khatam hone tak axe ho jana hai. Baapre, matlab May end tak aise kheechenge. Waise this show comes before ipl start so isska koi matlab nahi banta. If they showed something interesting people might want to watch it before switching to ipl but ab to irritate hi ho jaoge itna bakwaas dekhke.