Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

She has been always insecure bimbo. So not surprising 😆

I just hope this whole Seerat Sahiba confrontation is not a dream sequence

I loved how Keerat and Shaiba gave Seerat answer😎

I was shocked tht Ajeet and Santosh didnt hear Sahiba and Seerat shouting match

Also they left the main door open like its a hotel🤣

😂😂🤣🤣🤣Good one . Dream sequence, hobi saktha hai , they are dragging dragging dragging na . Promo me tha vo donom but yesterday episode me missing 😀

Its not dream seq

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Sahiba did slap Bimbo and stopped Bimbo from slapping her back! Bimbo was delusional. Santu too gave a slap, and then dragged her out of the house. Bimbo acting innocent and Santu gave her harsh truths and praised Sahiba. Santu also said one remarkable thing that shows mothers understand their child: if you were truly repentant then you would not blame Sahiba. Every time, Sahiba tried to ask who she ran away with, why she escaped, Bimbo never answered and instead moved the topic to blame Sahiba or act repentant. Ajeet took tough stance as well saying Bimbo is dead to them. Sahiba tries to intervene and then Santu says to Keerat to see off Sahiba at sasural, as she doesn’t want Sahiba to face more trouble because of Bimbo. Good move on Monga parents part. Keerat and Sahiba go, while the elder Mongas retire inside their house and bimbo is standing at the entrance like a statue.

best comedy: when Bimbo tries to take jhoothi kasam on Keerat’s head and Keerat rebukes her saying why do you want to kill me! 😂

Best scene: Santu accepting she was partial to Seerat and ignored her other daughters, and how she defended Sahiba saying Bimbo can’t even compare to a nail of Sahiba’s.

Precap: same as yesterday… what will happen when Sahiba finds out one of the Brar family member has a hand in this siyapa

Wow, a good episode based on these updates. Thanks for sharing!!!

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Best epi, much better than og I guess. I hope manveer slap her too.

I want Ekta style effects on Ghamandi’s slap to Seerat and Garry. 😂
averma4583 thumbnail

Can someone explain what the last function in “Add buddy” means? The one that looks like postcard?

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Updates:

1. Sahiba did slap Bimbo and stopped Bimbo from slapping her back! Bimbo was delusional. Santu too gave a slap, and then dragged her out of the house. Bimbo acting innocent and Santu gave her harsh truths and praised Sahiba. Santu also said one remarkable thing that shows mothers understand their child: if you were truly repentant then you would not blame Sahiba. Every time, Sahiba tried to ask who she ran away with, why she escaped, Bimbo never answered and instead moved the topic to blame Sahiba or act repentant. Ajeet took tough stance as well saying Bimbo is dead to them. Sahiba tries to intervene and then Santu says to Keerat to see off Sahiba at sasural, as she doesn’t want Sahiba to face more trouble because of Bimbo. Good move on Monga parents part. Keerat and Sahiba go, while the elder Mongas retire inside their house and bimbo is standing at the entrance like a statue.

best comedy: when Bimbo tries to take jhoothi kasam on Keerat’s head and Keerat rebukes her saying why do you want to kill me! 😂

Best scene: Santu accepting she was partial to Seerat and ignored her other daughters, and how she defended Sahiba saying Bimbo can’t even compare to a nail of Sahiba’s.

Precap: same as yesterday… what will happen when Sahiba finds out one of the Brar family member has a hand in this siyapa

thank god it happened in real 😆

So Seerat is still in monga house? Sahiba left for Brar house in the middle of night?

Will she hide her interaction from Angad?

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Big confusion -Barbi Dall Seerat will go to her ex love or present love. Thinking that my head spinning whom she will choose now. OR may be both - one is boring with only flower and another is with style and swag and with diamond neckless. Get ready for more Barbi dall drama. By the way today's update sounds good. Will not mind if she get more slaps as gifts. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😊😊

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Oh how i loved today's episode!😆

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

Big confusion -Barbi Dall Seerat will go to her ex love or present love. Thinking that my head spinning whom she will choose now. OR may be both - one is boring with only flower and another is with style and swag and with diamond neckless. Get ready for more Barbi dall drama. By the way today's update sounds good. Will not mind if she get more slaps as gifts. 😃😃😃😃😃😃😊😊

None actually! Plus here they show that her suitcase is stolen ... So let see how she prove herself.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

thank god it happened in real 😆

So Seerat is still in monga house? Sahiba left for Brar house in the middle of night?

Will she hide her interaction from Angad?

She should hide herself tbh ... Here I liked one thing that sahiba is not supporting entirely Seerat. Because in og the fl never accept her mistake neither her sister. I have a feeling here Something bigger will happen ...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

I want Ekta style effects on Ghamandi’s slap to Seerat and Garry. 😂

Asli track toh ab shuru hua hai. Thappad pe thappad 🤣hide and seek,leads coming closer